Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cady1954

VIP Member
Seen a few articles now confirming Lola’s exit story, saw some rumours a little while ago that they may do a male suicide story with Mick?

says her and Jay reunite before her diagnosis. Wonder how they’ll split him and Honey up
Diagnosis of what?

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Who sent the ring for Denny?
I was confused about Kat thinking it came from Phil when Phil is well aware that Denny is dead.

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Maybe this has been mentioned before, but does anyone watch McDonald and Dodds?

The guy who played kid Ben Mitchell, with the glasses and ballet, is in it and it’s so weird to see!
I watch that show and I hadn't noticed Ben.
Which part does he play?

doggiepainter

Not sure if this is a spoiler (I watched the entire week in one night, so maybe this happens in the next episode I can't remember)
kat asks Phil about the ring and he says he gave it, so it couldn't have been Sam

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
Saw a headline on Facebook but didn't read the article tbh 😭
I don’t think she actually leaves. It sounds like she might be planning to leave with the baby, but I don’t think she goes through with it or they probably would have announced the actor was going.

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
Weird that on my Sky planner I can download episodes 2, 3 and 4 this week but the first one for tonight is only showing the option to record it at half seven.

Lucia

VIP Member
All a bit strange how she's managed to sell her business when in prison. It's not been explained why she would sell it when it was her link to her dad. She was expected to return after maternity but now I am not so sure now they have done this. Unless she comes back more like her dad toughened up by being inside and gets her club back off Sam.
Louisa Lytton quick as Ruby but I agree it doesn't make much sense