Eastenders #7 Jubileastenders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spoiler regarding Avery
Apparently Avery is going to die, so I've read online so he's not going to be in the show long. It looks as if he's just being used as a way of introducing his sons as new members of the cast.

Reactions: 1
Catching up on the 2010 episodes and poor Christian was treated so badly during his and Syed's storyline.

Reactions: 9
Catching up on the 2010 episodes and poor Christian was treated so badly during his and Syed's storyline.
I have been watching a few and that storyline dragged on so long and was so awful for Christian. But I will say it’s super weird to see him becoming friends with Amira and giving her sex advice.

Reactions: 2
Just out of interest does anyone else here listen to the Walford Weekly podcast?

Congratulations Eastenders. I have hated the entire run of the latest Peter Beale actor, but on leaving you've actually made me feel sorry for the character.

His family is a total mess. He can't even trust his gran. He doesn't have one family member he can trust. He can suck one of Dana's tits and ruin her and that's it :D

Bored stiff of Ben not telling people what happened to him.
I've just caught up and totally agree.
Peter's leaving speech was his best work.
What a crock of tit for a family !

I hope he returns in the future (recast) to wreak his revenge on them all.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’ve just caught up on yesterday’s… yeah, yeah Ben’s her son (unfortunate for her) but really don’t like the way Kathy is. Tbh I’ve never really liked the old bint 😅 Totally back Peter over this fall out and can’t stand Ben.

Reactions: 6
You know what I have never understood. How Bobby Beale literally murdered his own sister, twatted Jane with a cricket bat and had her paralysed, had half the square framed for Lucy’s murder and just came back all singing and dancing. Like no one cares anymore, Albert square literally is the gates of heaven for forgiveness isn’t it

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Apart from Shirley no one gave a duck that Ben murdered Heather and left a young child motherless. He basically got all the sympathy, as per bleeping usual.
I loathe Ben.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Apart from Shirley no one gave a duck that Ben murdered Heather and left a young child motherless. He basically got all the sympathy, as per bleeping usual.
I loathe Ben.
This! Heather and Shirley were so good to him when he was a little boy. Phil is being a right dick to him in the 2010 eps!

Reactions: 13
I’m glad the writers still write into the show that Shirley hates Ben. The amount of characters who’ve been forgiven for heinous stuff is ridiculous.

Reactions: 16
I loathe Ben.
Same 🤣 Especially when he was this annoying, whiney little prick 😭
639C4C29-C860-446B-8396-9320BE1D7D50.jpeg

Sick of him now tbh. It’s always all about him, storming through the square constantly hostile and angry. duck off into the sunset with your mother will ya 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Eurgh are they gearing up for a Dana/Peter romance. She creeps me out so much.

Reactions: 4
Eurgh are they gearing up for a Dana/Peter romance. She creeps me out so much.
For some reason I find her a bit creepy too.

Peter has left now so I don't think that there's going to be a romantic liaison now.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.