Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

groovygirl229

VIP Member
Bens acting drunk throwing up was most realistic I’ve seen in soap in while, but I can’t understand how a party for young adults is going on same time lexi having dinner ?? 🤣 what 5pm party very realistic

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
Apart from Shirley no one gave a fuck that Ben murdered Heather and left a young child motherless. He basically got all the sympathy, as per fucking usual.
I loathe Ben.
Same 🤣 Especially when he was this annoying, whiney little prick 😭
639C4C29-C860-446B-8396-9320BE1D7D50.jpeg

Sick of him now tbh. It’s always all about him, storming through the square constantly hostile and angry. Fuck off into the sunset with your mother will ya 😂

• Haha

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
they’ve really given Peter nothing to do since he’s been back 🤷🏼‍♀️
Can't believe that Bobby (and Kathy I suppose) is gonna be all that's left of the Beales on the Square. Such a legacy family reduced to nothing.

Peter will surely be back in a couple of years with a new face though. But like you say, he's had no storylines. So many characters haven't had actual storylines, they've just sort of been there.

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
Felix is such a tedious character. His clapbacks aren’t even funny or clever. I’m already bored of him.

If we’re posting t-shirts that we need…

2FC0AB04-4566-49AE-8FE8-FD25108A99C8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Lucia

VIP Member
What I really want to know is what diet plan Letitia Dean has been on.
She’s looking fab (minus the extensions)
Nobody has commented on it though in the show and it’s a very noticeable weight loss
I know she's looking amazing well done to her as not seen anything anywhere so she must just have quietly got on with it.

I couldn't stop watching last night I was like that's Charles and Camilla, Danny dyer being the presenter as per. I disliked the mentioning of Sonia being a nurse working through the pandemic. I am a nurse and really disliked nurses/nhs staff being made out as heroes it's kinda in the job description what about all the other essential workers

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
Good point about Sonia. Her eldest has gone off travelling, never to be mentioned again. She’s only late 30s yet never has anything to do beyond hanging round the square giving out medical advice. Might be time to get someone to blow her trumpet.

• Haha

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
I hate Alfie, do you remember when he was racist to the Market inspector- Alex I think he was called? He used to date Roxy.
I’d rather have Alex back.
Alfie might be the nail in the coffin to stop me watching. Can't stand the character. Can't stand Shane Ritchie. They should have kept Michael Moon alive. I loved that mad bastard.

So unnecessary to bring Alfie back.

• Heart

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
That has got to rank among the least sexy Eastenders moments. I’d rather shag Frank wearing his spinny bow tie.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
There was a very nice tribute to Dot in yesterday’s first episode.

Sonia & Kathy recreated Dot’s very first appearance when Sonia walked into the cafe asking for a drink with Maria messing with the door of the oven on 4th July 2022

Dot’s debut in EE on 4th July 1985 was her walking into the cafe asking Lofty for a drink while Arthur was messing with the oven door

All done on Dot’s 37th Anniversary

• Heart

Ells321

Chatty Member
You know what I have never understood. How Bobby Beale literally murdered his own sister, twatted Jane with a cricket bat and had her paralysed, had half the square framed for Lucy’s murder and just came back all singing and dancing. Like no one cares anymore, Albert square literally is the gates of heaven for forgiveness isn’t it
Your forgetting someone on his murder list Laura Beale. Her death was caused by tripping over one of Bobby’s toys 🧸🤣

• Haha

doggiepainter

they shouldn't announce when actors are leaving or how they're going to die. You end up watching a storyline and know how it's going to end and it takes the shock/entertainment out of it. Similar to the Janine/Mick/Linda storyline where they've already said Linda will be Janine's boss(apparently long-term), and we know Mick is leaving

Last edited:

Lucia

VIP Member
I used to like Alfie back in the day when it was him and Spencer and the nan. Watching him with Tommy last night talking about how he hadn't seen him in years like he was some old school friend he'd just bumped into reminded me what a shit dad he was so I'm not pushed about him coming back. I can't really imagine him with Kat anymore even though they were one of the great soap couples.

I wish they would just get rid of sam now, she's brutal.
I can't see any reason for Alfie coming back, he clearly has no contact with Tommy or the twins (who are his). It was such an awkward scene.

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
I haven't made up my mind about them yet. Felix being snooty was quite funny but they need to be careful not to overuse him or people will tire of him quickly.

I've watched all the episodes this week and tonight's episode is really good. I think there's been a definite improvement in EE lately (despite pathetic Ben hogging the screen).
I don't like all the fawning the other characters do around Felix. Like they've never met a flamboyant gay man before, nor drag queen. It's a bit pathetic. East London is well diverse, it really wouldn't batter an eyelid irl.

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
He is but they haven't explored how Ollie reacts and deals with it particularly with his autism they focus more on Nancy being abandoned
Also amazing how Lee and Johnny don't come back to see how their mum is, as you would if your alcoholic mother had been in a car crash that resulted in a coma.

paigelemonade

VIP Member
Awww. Ouch. Lola has been criminally underused, so I feel bad for the actress. Even though she’s always in the background, she’s been a ‘constant’ throughout the years. I loved the old ‘teens’ group with her, Peter, Lauren etc a few years ago. And I much prefer her to Jay, Billy, Whitney and Honey. I miss the old Mitchell family vibes- with Ronnie and Roxy. Poor Lexi will now be in between useless Billy, vacant staring Ben and huffing and puffing Callum….