Eastenders #7 Jubileastenders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like Stuart and Rainie so I'm a bit sad that he's leaving even though he's being very irritating at the moment. Hopefully he'll take Vi with him because I can't stand her.

Peter is a legacy character currently played by an actor with no charisma. Hopefully they'll leave the door open for the character to be recast in the future.

Dana is no loss to the show. Go to Uni bye

Jada is also no loss to the show and a waste of space.

Reactions: 18
I think it gets revealed that Jadas baby isnt actually Dennis and she gets kicked out

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Stuart is pretty irritating at the moment but he's with Rainie so his exit would need to be death.

Peter the actor is awful and so wooden he needs recasting but think he'll discover Ben attacked him and leave

Dana and Jada ok bye could Dana not take Bobby?

I'd quite like to see Billy,Jay, Honey, Nancy, Sam and Bernie axed off the top of my head.

Reactions: 10
Stuart is pretty irritating at the moment but he's with Rainie so his exit would need to be death.

Peter the actor is awful and so wooden he needs recasting but think he'll discover Ben attacked him and leave

Dana and Jada ok bye could Dana not take Bobby?

I'd quite like to see Billy,Jay, Honey, Nancy, Sam and Bernie axed off the top of my head.
Yes I generally agree with you. I wouldn't miss Bernie, Jay, Nancy, Honey or Billy. They should get rid of Vi too.

I'd let Sam stay for a while, not because I like her, but they must've brought her back for a reason (other than to buy a club for Phil). She has potential to be interesting. I just hope Phil gets out of prison soon.

Reactions: 7
Finally jada is leaving ! very happy, i do like dana ... hope she comes back in future and has chance to have storyline as she has potential

Reactions: 8
they’ve really given Peter nothing to do since he’s been back 🤷🏼‍♀️
Can't believe that Bobby (and Kathy I suppose) is gonna be all that's left of the Beales on the Square. Such a legacy family reduced to nothing.

Peter will surely be back in a couple of years with a new face though. But like you say, he's had no storylines. So many characters haven't had actual storylines, they've just sort of been there.

Reactions: 19

Peter, Jada, Dana and Stuart

Gutted Stuart and Dana are leaving
They've done nothing with Peter since he came back except try and turn him into Ian 2.0. I don't think this newest actor is right for him but a legacy character deserves better!
Also Jada has only just come into it and the writers obviously had no plan for Dana outside of being Bobby's love interest.
This just shows how amateurish the writers are. They have an idea I.e Bring Peter back, grandchild for Sharon, girlfriend for Bobby etc. but can't plan beyond it. Like they're making it up as they go along.

Reactions: 10
I’m not sure whether they’d kill Peter off. I know they love making Ian suffer, but killing off another of his children might be a bit much. I agree it’ll probably be a dull exit like moving to NZ.

Reactions: 9
Apols, I jump in and out (mostly out) but Dennis, as in Sharon’s dead son, got someone pregnant before he died? 😂

• Haha
Why was Nancy so upset because Linda was leaving, she'd have only gone back to her mum's, where Nancy only bothered to visit her once, even though she knew Linda was drinking again and Mick had left her? Nancy wasn't like that before she went to New Zealand, she wasn't always a whingy soft arse, was she?

Reactions: 12
Not sad to see Jada or Dana go but I hope losing both his kid’s doesn’t mean Harvey is next for the chop. He’s a great character.

Peter could have been a great replacement for Ian, the square is missing a Mr Nasty. He’s had feck all to do though since he came back.

Stuart is the one that has surprised me. He’s a great character with loads of potential and I love him and Rainie. He will be a huge loss.

Honey and Jay should have gone, maybe Mitch too.

I wish the producers would stop axing characters and instead maybe sack a few of the lazy story editors who are doing a piss poor job lately.

Reactions: 15
Not sad to see Jada or Dana go but I hope losing both his kid’s doesn’t mean Harvey is next for the chop. He’s a great character.

Peter could have been a great replacement for Ian, the square is missing a Mr Nasty. He’s had feck all to do though since he came back.

Stuart is the one that has surprised me. He’s a great character with loads of potential and I love him and Rainie. He will be a huge loss.

Honey and Jay should have gone, maybe Mitch too.

I wish the producers would stop axing characters and instead maybe sack a few of the lazy story editors who are doing a piss poor job lately.
Yeah it's a shame the actors have to take all the flack and the consequences for the poor quality and low ratings, as if it's all on them and nothing to do with the writers and producers.

Peter, Jada, Dana and Stuart

Gutted Stuart and Dana are leaving
I would miss Dana as I don't mind the will they won't they Romeo and Juliet stuff they do with her and Bobby. She's a good actress and there was plenty they could do with her. The other three can go for me. Stuart has got annoying and the other two I have never liked.

Having seen bits of the Soap Awards tonight......

* I wondered why Melvin Odoom was sat with the Eastenders cast but it was Howie.

* I know they only have so many spaces but surely if you're up for an award like Linda Henry was you should be guaranteed a place in the audience?

* Glad that Tameka won. Anyone who's seen her on TV doing real life stuff like Strictly, interviews etc know she's every bit as funny as her Kim character and her acceptance speech was gold.

Reactions: 7

Trying to play it cool walking alone, but then being next to one another in the group photo :D Feels odd seeing Max looking HAPPY hahaha. If I was in a TV show I would be just like him milking all the attention from the fans who have come to see you.

Reactions: 3

Trying to play it cool walking alone, but then being next to one another in the group photo :D Feels odd seeing Max looking HAPPY hahaha. If I was in a TV show I would be just like him milking all the attention from the fans who have come to see you.
Shona does look gorgeous though, dark hair really makes her striking. Dress is one of the best of the night too.

Soap Awards are always great for some absolute shockers. The soap lot love the over-styled trashy look! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.