Eastenders #7 Jubileastenders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has Nat Cassidy lost weight again
The women of the square need to share their meal plans 😂

Reactions: 9
She's brilliant I'm hoping she gets a storyline soon my dream is her and Phil reuniting
she and phil were amazing together!!

i truly believe she’s his soulmate tbh - she’s the only one of his romantic partners who accepts him as he is and is a match for him.

Reactions: 17
I know it's bad but I love it when Shirley gives someone a thump.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Shirley: “I’m here to see the slapper”

Kat, Sharon & Sam all look at Shirl in anticipation

Shirley: “That one” (pointing at Sam)

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Linda Henry (Shirely) is great so it's a shame they don't give her meaty storylines/air time. I adored her friendship with Heather.

Reactions: 20
I must be hormonal cos Kim’s lil pep talk with Chelsea proper had me like 🥲

Reactions: 12
she and phil were amazing together!!

i truly believe she’s his soulmate tbh - she’s the only one of his romantic partners who accepts him as he is and is a match for him.
I used to like Phil and Shirley as a couple too but I don't think they will ever get back together. He didn't treat her well, plus Sharon and Phil let Tina be falsely accused of trying to kill Ian.

Reactions: 6
I used to like Phil and Shirley as a couple too but I don't think they will ever get back together. He didn't treat her well, plus Sharon and Phil let Tina be falsely accused of trying to kill Ian.
Phil also covered up for Ben when he whacked Heather and she died!

Reactions: 5
I'd love for Shirley to have a love interest and show her softer side, wonder what direction they will take her when Mick leaves.

Reactions: 6
I'd love for Shirley to have a love interest and show her softer side, wonder what direction they will take her when Mick leaves.
I remember there was a polish guy that seemed to fancy her and asked her out and I thought they were going somewhere with that story, and then we never saw him again.

Reactions: 11
Definitely. Shirl deserves to be happy after her disastrous romances with Phil and Buster. I hope they find someone for Shazza too, as I’m bored of the hints that she’ll get back with Phil.

Reactions: 11
just saw that this classic michael moon scene was all over twitter 🤣

i miss him!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Gosh that was all very Shakespearean of Michael Moon wasn't it!
Alice was such a weak, timid character. No craic.

Reactions: 8
Gosh that was all very Shakespearean of Michael Moon wasn't it!
Alice was such a weak, timid character. No craic.
i’ve watched it about five times now and the way he says that final “nnnnaaaaooo” is killing me 🤣

i hated alice. she’s probably tied with laura for just the blandest weakest female character to have been in the show.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.