Eastenders #7 Jubileastenders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Avery apparently has money, drives a flash car and has a house somewhere but moves into his brother's tiny flat 🤔 He could be at home with carers or in a hospice,not slumming it at Karen's.

Loving Peter taking all Kathy's money 😄

Reactions: 11
So Avery apparently has money, drives a flash car and has a house somewhere but moves into his brother's tiny flat 🤔 He could be at home with carers or in a hospice,not slumming it at Karen's.

Peter deserves all the Beale empire, every penny of it.

Unexpected ending!
Glad Peter screwed them over 😆

Reactions: 10
Ah averys party did bring a tear to my eye. Jamaican gal myself and there’s nothing more fun than a yard party ❤

Ah averys party did bring a tear to my eye. Jamaican gal myself and there’s nothing more fun than a yard party ❤
I liked Avery, it's a shame we saw so little of him. I guess his boys will be moving to Walford now they've been left with nothing.

Reactions: 8
Kathy acting like Peter stealing a bit of dough was worse than Ben human trafficking, attacking and murdering innocent people 😐 surely she has a personal account with money in anyway? Good for Peter, he was involved in running the businesses unlike Ben who’s slumming around and has had the same wound up face for 3 months, acting as if he’s the only rape victim to exist

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The first episode of the week was another of pure Eastenders what the show should be about. Lots of laughter and some sadness. The party for Avery and dying after an heart to heart with his brother and Mitch hugging him in tears. Well written so credit to the scriptwriters. Yes we still have boring Ben moping around but they have upped their game this past month or so.

Reactions: 16
16:40 ben made the funniest comment about sharon 'you know what shes like younger men' and the way actor said it actually made me laugh hhaha

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The first episode of the week was another of pure Eastenders what the show should be about. Lots of laughter and some sadness. The party for Avery and dying after an heart to heart with his brother and Mitch hugging him in tears. Well written so credit to the scriptwriters. Yes we still have boring Ben moping around but they have upped their game this past month or so.
That’s where the episode should have ended, on Avery in Mitch’s arms, not Ben’s ‘pity me’ face

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I wonder why they never made more of Suki banging Peter?!
i wonder that too! (though that scene had me 😧 when i watched it) - likewise him banging lola, which surely should have been a bigger storyline. i can’t even remember if jay found out!

Reactions: 7
What I didn’t understand is whilst yes, Ben’s rape is heartbreaking, tragic etc and he needs support, beating Peter and others didn’t happen as a result of that trauma, Kathy seems to have absolved him of all responsibility for his past because of it.

didn’t Ian remortgage the cafe under her nose too? She really needs to tighten up those accounts 😂

this weeks episodes were pretty good; I really like the new boys.

Reactions: 20
Can anyone remember why Ben didn’t pay the money for Kheerat’s brother to be protected in prison that time? Which resulted in the brother dying

Reactions: 3
Can anyone remember why Ben didn’t pay the money for Kheerat’s brother to be protected in prison that time? Which resulted in the brother dying
wasn’t it in retaliation for kheerat shagging sharon?

a lot of the storylines from that time are a blur to me though 🤣

• Haha
Did kheerat even bang Sharon? Wasn’t it a ploy on his part just leading her on for something?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Who hasn't Sharon slept with?!

Catching up on today's episode and Ben is so infuriating. I feel like the writers are doing an massive injustice to the storyline.

Reactions: 9
They’re just redoing the Bobby & Jane trope with Kathy & Ben 😒

Any time Mitch opens his mouth I cringe and I feel like Avery’s storyline should have been Stuart’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.