Eastenders #7 Jubileastenders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Perhaps her memory is still hazy. After all she was drunk and has just got out of a coma šŸ˜ƒ

It does look likely that they will drag this on for months with Mick finding out at Xmas. I just hope that Janine has managed to get him down the aisle by then šŸ˜‰

Did anyone else notice Philā€™s sunburn last night?
Despite being in prison šŸ˜„

Exercise yard must be south facing šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So insensitive how they just left lmao the doctor said she's fragile, and they all ditched her once they thought she was driving

Reactions: 11
So insensitive how they just left lmao the doctor said she's fragile, and they all ditched her once they thought she was driving
I thought that was weird too. One minute they were all upset that L might die, then as soon as she came round they all left!

Reactions: 10
they're loving the new above angle arent they šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ also sam's pause then ripsshirt off all buttons falling off made me weak

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who knew Sam was strong enough to rip every button off a shirt in one go?

Eastenders have prior of having a background song to do with the scene. Today it was Kheerat talking to his mum about marriage while we could listen to Man Child by Neneh Cherry.

If Janine is going to wear West Ham United attire she's got a long way to go before she looks like Katy Perry did in her Hammers outfit when she was with Russell Brand.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How many times are they going to do the trope of ā€˜partner A realises they were wrong and is calling partner B/running to the tube but theyā€™re already with someone elseā€™. Boring. If anyone should have got their shirt ripped off itā€™s Sam. That brown shiny nylon did nothing for her.

I volunteer myself to marry Kheerat. Iā€™m sure I can learn to make a pakora.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How have they still not realised Linda wasnā€™t driving, surely seatbelt marks are on the wrong sideā€¦

• Heart
Reactions: 22
How have they still not realised Linda wasnā€™t driving, surely seatbelt marks are on the wrong sideā€¦
I'm shocked it wasn't Jack and Callum interviewing Linda lol. Scarlet is definitely going to speak up probably at Christmas.

How predictable is Eastenders couple have an argument one of them gets drunk and cheats

Reactions: 11
I'm shocked it wasn't Jack and Callum interviewing Linda lol. Scarlet is definitely going to speak up probably at Christmas.

How predictable is Eastenders couple have an argument one of them gets drunk and cheats
i reckon we might luck out and it could be before Christmas. I think Scarlet will speak up the second thereā€™s talk of possibly taking Annie into care and maybe even Social Services involved re Ollie too

Reactions: 8
Iā€™m hoping itā€™s before Xmas, as thatā€™s six whole months of a storyline thatā€™s already starting to get boring.

Perhaps Linda is planning revenge against Janine and will expose her. Sheā€™ll then get back with Mick and the drama at Xmas will be Janine striking back? It would make more sense than this going on for months longer.

Reactions: 8
All those people living in Sharonā€™s house and those two have a roll around on the sofa? Who wouldnā€™t you go to a bedroom.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They made a really big thing of the drag marks on the ground when Janine moved Linda into the other seat in the car . She didnā€™t have the time or the thought to disguise them as the lady turned up.

Reactions: 14

Single guy so he can do what he wants. As long as he's a good dad he should get no hate.

Posing semi nude in the leather jacket the fake tan looks like it has run as it is really dark up top compared to elsewhere. She looks far better looking all natural in her photo with Max.

Reactions: 4

Single guy so he can do what he wants. As long as he's a good dad he should get no hate.

Posing semi nude in the leather jacket the fake tan looks like it has run as it is really dark up top compared to elsewhere. She looks far better looking all natural in her photo with Max.
This is more interesting than the current storylines

• Haha

She feels humiliated and disrespected but has dipped herself in creosote to pose nearly naked šŸ˜ƒ OK

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.