Eastenders #7 Jubileastenders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t get past the fact that the actress who plays Dana is called Barbara.

No offence to anyone called Barbara but I don’t think I've ever known anybody under the age of 50 with that name

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I can’t get past the fact that the actress who plays Dana is called Barbara.

No offence to anyone called Barbara but I don’t think I've ever known anybody under the age of 50 with that name
Her middle name is Joan too, which is a real old lady name. Perhaps it’ll have a comeback?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
David Mitchell and Victoria Coren's daughter is called Barbara as well

Regarding EE , I read somewhere that
Zack cheats on Nancy with Sam

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
How has Sam managed to buy the club if Rubys in prison for growing weed hahahaha

• Haha
How has Sam managed to buy the club if Rubys in prison for growing weed hahahaha
All a bit strange how she's managed to sell her business when in prison. It's not been explained why she would sell it when it was her link to her dad. She was expected to return after maternity but now I am not so sure now they have done this. Unless she comes back more like her dad toughened up by being inside and gets her club back off Sam.

Reactions: 4
All a bit strange how she's managed to sell her business when in prison. It's not been explained why she would sell it when it was her link to her dad. She was expected to return after maternity but now I am not so sure now they have done this. Unless she comes back more like her dad toughened up by being inside and gets her club back off Sam.
Louisa Lytton quick as Ruby but I agree it doesn't make much sense

I went down a Shirley rabbithole this morning and found her daughter on Instagram - pretty sure it’s her as the location for her aesthetics business matches up.
Wow she’s stunning and you’d never believe Queen Shirley is her mum, I don’t wanna post her profile but her name is googleable

Reactions: 1
I went down a Shirley rabbithole this morning and found her daughter on Instagram - pretty sure it’s her as the location for her aesthetics business matches up.
Wow she’s stunning and you’d never believe Queen Shirley is her mum, I don’t wanna post her profile but her name is googleable
Everyone on Instagram looks great 😄
Someone I work with looks like a model when you see her Instagram pictures, in real life she is quite ordinary 😄

• Haha
Everyone on Instagram looks great 😄
Someone I work with looks like a model when you see her Instagram pictures, in real life she is quite ordinary 😄
🤣🤣🤣 I get that, she’s the total opposite of shirl just - tanned and brunette!

Reactions: 1
What on Earth was that with Ben having a random fag? 😂 cannot stand his character

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What on Earth was that with Ben having a random fag? 😂 cannot stand his character
Think the actor smokes I think, probably needed one to chill him out from having to act like the angriest man in the world everyday haha

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He needed a sit down and chill after doing a Phil special with the crowbar. It’s very thirsty work or should I say smokey work 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.