Eastenders #7 Jubileastenders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope they get rid of Bernie as well. She’s such a gormless get she drives me mad

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wasn't expecting that car crash. I think Janine will either claim that a drunk Linda was driving or that she grabbed the wheel and caused the crash. She's definitely going to blame Linda.

Reactions: 10
I wasn't expecting that car crash. I think Janine will either claim that a drunk Linda was driving or that she grabbed the wheel and caused the crash. She's definitely going to blame Linda.
Will the taxi driver eventually play a part though as he saw Janine driving away with Linda in the passenger seat.

Also if Janine were to move Linda to the driver’s seat, if there is any bruising from the seat belts they both wore that will give it away who was really driving as the direction of the seat belt bruising will indicate which side of the car they were sat at on impact.

Reactions: 13
Will the taxi driver eventually play a part though as he saw Janine driving away with Linda in the passenger seat.

Also if Janine were to move Linda to the driver’s seat, if there is any bruising from the seat belts they both wore that will give it away who was really driving as the direction of the seat belt bruising will indicate which side of the car they were sat at on impact.
This is eastenders we’re talking about 🙃 nothing is ever investigated logically like in the real world and it’s soo infuriating, it makes it so much less convincing and unrealistic - like when Ben attacked Peter with the bar, I’m 99% sure he just threw it to the ground and walked off after having his bare hands on it like the police wouldn’t have seized it as evidence and got fingerprints🙄🙄🙄 that’s just one example out of 100s

• Haha
Ben’s face gives me the ick. Nancy is a twit, that scene with Zack revealing the truth about Linda leaving was so forced. Drunk Linda was over the top today imo, quite funny to watch tho. Maybe this was the writers way of giving Annie the chop

Reactions: 8
Nothing will ever top drunk Linda at Tina’s funeral for me
“I love you L, I need you L” hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Kellie plays a great drunk Linda. Nancy is such a twit with that annoying babyish way of talking. Seems like she’d suck the life and fun out of anything.

Reactions: 22
I’ve finally caught up after being on holiday!

Questions and observations….

How was Janine able to give Linda £50k? I thought the conwoman friend took a 50% cut of Nancy’s money?

Has Rocky forgotten his own lie that Sonia isn’t actually his daughter?

Sad Ben is grim!

Shame to get rid of Lola…but she has looked (clothes and hair) exactly the same forever!

Still not sure how I feel about the jubilee cringe fest episode…but did love the Patrick bit!

Reactions: 8
I’ve finally caught up after being on holiday!

Questions and observations….

How was Janine able to give Linda £50k? I thought the conwoman friend took a 50% cut of Nancy’s money?

Has Rocky forgotten his own lie that Sonia isn’t actually his daughter?

Sad Ben is grim!

Shame to get rid of Lola…but she has looked (clothes and hair) exactly the same forever!

Still not sure how I feel about the jubilee cringe fest episode…but did love the Patrick bit!
I've lost track: is Rocky actually Sonia's dad?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I've lost track: is Rocky actually Sonia's dad?
No it was originally part of a scam cooked up by Dotty to get revenge on Sonia. Rocky/Tommy is a Cotton so Charlie Cotton senior’s illegitimate son. Dotty’s mum told Dotty that Rocky is actually her father and not Nick although this hasn’t really been mentioned since and Rocky himself is not aware of it

Reactions: 7
I literally hate Janine 😑 how will she get away with this ffs 🙄 it’s dragged on and on and on now.

Reactions: 11
Catching up on the 2010 eps and Dot is teaching Carol Branning how to fold a sock. 🤣

I miss Dot.

• Haha
  • Sad
I literally hate Janine 😑 how will she get away with this ffs 🙄 it’s dragged on and on and on now.
I love her 😍
It's great that she is back to her despicable self again 😃 I knew she'd let L take the blame!

The baddies are best characters for me.
When are we getting Phil back? I want him to come back and throw Lewis over a fence 😉😄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.