Eastenders #7 Jubileastenders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is Mick at bedside for his ex wife? Why was Shirley there? There is only Nancy who you'd expect to be there.

Reactions: 2
I'm just praying this storyline doesn't drag on. Also I thought Stacey and Kheerat were already a thing???

Reactions: 6
Ugh Peter is a wet wipe. Dana you can do better than the dull lamppost and the boring ex murderer.

Ben should be having therapy (but that's too alternative in Walford) - beating up random men and sofas is much better.

Mick, Shirley and Nancy all waited for Linda to come round, then 5 minutes after she did they all buggered off !! 😀

And why is Sharon so orange?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m so confused why they just put jack and Denise and kat and Phil together. I only started watching again this year so didn’t really see build up of either but they have zero chemistry both couples? It’s opposite of Eastenders to let two couples just settle down i do hope they stir them up as together both are so boring. At least kat Alfie and say bianca and Ricky had chemistry and were enjoyable to watch!

Even shirley and Phil had so much chemistry. Shame they never were end game as they were enjoyable to watch

Reactions: 3
I’m so confused why they just put jack and Denise and kat and Phil together. I only started watching again this year so didn’t really see build up of either but they have zero chemistry both couples? It’s opposite of Eastenders to let two couples just settle down i do hope they stir them up as together both are so boring. At least kat Alfie and say bianca and Ricky had chemistry and were enjoyable to watch!

Even shirley and Phil had so much chemistry. Shame they never were end game as they were enjoyable to watch
I loved Shirley and Phil together I would totally support that relationship

Reactions: 22
Kat and Phil were better when it was secret.
His laugh at her knickers in the Arches haunts me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That makes no sense either. They kept saying when Linda was away that Ollie needs routine etc yet now he’s with Sonia who he doesn’t even know?! I’ve never once seen Sonia and Ollie even exchange a word together

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He is but they haven't explored how Ollie reacts and deals with it particularly with his autism they focus more on Nancy being abandoned
Also amazing how Lee and Johnny don't come back to see how their mum is, as you would if your alcoholic mother had been in a car crash that resulted in a coma.

Reactions: 18

I agree that Jack and Denise don't seem particularly well suited but I like Phil and Kat together. I think the lack of closeness between them was down to covid restrictions. The scene in the caravan when Phil told Kat he loved her was weird because they were standing on opposite sides of the room😁

Hope they don't drag this out and have Linda take the blame, until Janine's kid tells someone
I have a feeling they will drag this out for months most likely till Mick leaves. Janine will probably give Scarlett whatever she wants in order to keep her quiet.

• Angry
With Mitch’s brothers arriving, I have a question. Was it ever discovered that he stole that money from Ted? It was a few grand? I had forgotten until recently what a bad guy he was previously and now he’s the perfect hard working dad.

Hope they don't drag this out
Oh they will

Reactions: 8
I guess we’ll have to wait until Christmas for this Linda-crash-situation to come to any kind of conclusion. That’s what they normally do. 🥱

• Sad
Wtf didn't Linda tell????
Perhaps her memory is still hazy. After all she was drunk and has just got out of a coma 😃

It does look likely that they will drag this on for months with Mick finding out at Xmas. I just hope that Janine has managed to get him down the aisle by then 😉

Did anyone else notice Phil’s sunburn last night?
Despite being in prison 😄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.