Eastenders #7 Jubileastenders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Continue here!
Here's the former King and Queen of Eastenders meeting the future King and whatever Camilla will be
Thanks for starting a new thread 🙂

I wonder what sort of ludicrous story they're going to come up with to explain how they get the real Charles and Camilla when they're expecting lookalikes 😄 No doubt Rocky will claim credit 😁

Stacey made a miraculous recovery from sepsis 😃 but then Walford has a history of people coming back from appalling injuries, Jack was in a wheelchair unable to walk and now he's chief cop in Walford 😉

Glad Ash is back with a great haircut 🙂
It could be exciting when Nish Panesar appears. Hope they get a good actor.

Reactions: 14
[QUOTE="Scotch Mist, post: 10054767, member: 64723"

Habs has given her a glow up 🤩

[/QUOTE]

Yes this will be interesting! Looking forward to it

Reactions: 5
Thanks for starting a new thread 🙂

I wonder what sort of ludicrous story they're going to come up with to explain how they get the real Charles and Camilla when they're expecting lookalikes 😄 No doubt Rocky will claim credit 😁

Stacey made a miraculous recovery from sepsis 😃 but then Walford has a history of people coming back from appalling injuries, Jack was in a wheelchair unable to walk and now he's chief cop in Walford 😉

I hope he doesn't take the shine off Kheerat.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Looks like they've fixed the 2010 episodes and added the missing ones for those who were talking about it on the previous thread :)

Reactions: 4

No time for drink drivers. Producers of any TV show should never touch him again.

In other news when Stacey was in her hospital bed the other day the plug sockets behind her were switched to on with nothing plugged in. That annoyed me :D

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

No time for drink drivers. Producers of any TV show should never touch him again.

In other news when Stacey was in her hospital bed the other day the plug sockets behind her were switched to on with nothing plugged in. That annoyed me :D
Dean gaffney utter prick 🙄

Reactions: 10
i’m really looking forward to this too - there’s been such a build-up to him that i hope he’s good!

stacey being in and out of hospital in a day for SEPSIS is maybe one of the more ridiculous things this show has done in a while 🤣

it was nice to see a tiny glimpse of the old janine too. makes you really see how much she’s been wasted since she came back, unless this really is just a long game she’s playing.

Reactions: 13
Didn’t Dotty decide she didn’t like Vinnie in a romantic way after all or am I imagining that?!

be interesting to see who they case as Daddy Panesar, if he’s as hot as Kheerat 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
That annoyed me :D
When Rainie got the picnic bits out, you could see some of those bits were Tesco packets, not Suki's shop stuff. (Tesco is close to set). That annoyed me. Plus, they went for a picnic...... all of twenty feet from their front door, in a crappy square.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When Rainie got the picnic bits out, you could see some of those bits were Tesco packets, not Suki's shop stuff. (Tesco is close to set). That annoyed me. Plus, they went for a picnic...... all of twenty feet from their front door, in a crappy square.
When Linda was showing her crappy jubilee diorama you could see an ALDI symbol on one of the cereal boxes she had cut up

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When Linda was showing her crappy jubilee diorama you could see an ALDI symbol on one of the cereal boxes she had cut up
Bet it was like being back in school on craft days. The cast all asked to bring in cardboard and plastic bottles and such to make things with.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.