Eastenders #7 Jubileastenders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This might not pass the vibe check either but I actually thought it was a really nice episode. It did feel like more of a “special” episode because it was off story (and Phil was there wtf) I didn’t really understand what was going on at first with it seemingly being all one take so I had to watch the BTS before continuing but when I knew the cast had rehearsed without Charles and Camilla being there it made more sense why everyone was being “cringe” it’s because they were trying to stay in character whilst being star struck from meeting royalty. I’d forget my lines tbh and probably just start waffling😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This might not pass the vibe check either but I actually thought it was a really nice episode. It did feel like more of a “special” episode because it was off story (and Phil was there wtf) I didn’t really understand what was going on at first with it seemingly being all one take so I had to watch the BTS before continuing but when I knew the cast had rehearsed without Charles and Camilla being there it made more sense why everyone was being “cringe” it’s because they were trying to stay in character whilst being star struck from meeting royalty. I’d forget my lines tbh and probably just start waffling😅
Phil wasn’t there on screen. The actor Steve McFadden did get to meet them as he was there on set but we never saw Phil in the episode

Reactions: 7
When Charles asked Zack what time he needed to be there in the morning or something? That was a bit off script for Zack wasn’t it.

I found it really bizarre
I think Charles was referring to the Princes Trust programme, but Zack interpreted it as what time did he need to be there for the big lunch set up. Luckily Linda swooped in and saved him

Reactions: 4
He's just pointless isn't he?
i honestly thought he had so much potential when we first “met” him at the funeral - he was fun and the actor played him as a bit weird and i was interested. since actually joining though he’s been a complete waste of space.

Reactions: 9
What is the point of Zack?
I see him as nothing more than a less fit Kush replacement 😂

Does anyone else get the ick when Martin constantly licks Sharon’s ass, calling her ‘royalty’ and ‘princess’? No one in real life does that with long term friends. The current actor of Martin isn’t even the original like Sharon is so it’s just cringey

Reactions: 14
i honestly thought he had so much potential when we first “met” him at the funeral - he was fun and the actor played him as a bit weird and i was interested. since actually joining though he’s been a complete waste of space.
I couldn't stand Zac when he first came on to the show but I like him now. He could be much more interesting if he wasn't tied to Nancy IMO.
She is sucking the life out of him.

Reactions: 10
I couldn't stand Zac when he first came on to the show but I like him now. He could be much more interesting if he wasn't tied to Nancy IMO.
She is sucking the life out of him.
I’d like to suck the life out of him 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I see him as nothing more than a less fit Kush replacement 😂

Does anyone else get the ick when Martin constantly licks Sharon’s ass, calling her ‘royalty’ and ‘princess’? No one in real life does that with long term friends. The current actor of Martin isn’t even the original like Sharon is so it’s just cringey
Yes! I got the vibes they were laying the groundwork for them two being a couple

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Probably felt the show needed more eye candy. He’s conventionally attractive but meh.

The character started off as quite a funny, cheeky guy and is now boring.
It's his boring hairstyle that does it for me. Having said that look at his gf and that bloody bun she wore.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve just heard that Lola is being killed off due to her character getting axed

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Awww. Ouch. Lola has been criminally underused, so I feel bad for the actress. Even though she’s always in the background, she’s been a ‘constant’ throughout the years. I loved the old ‘teens’ group with her, Peter, Lauren etc a few years ago. And I much prefer her to Jay, Billy, Whitney and Honey. I miss the old Mitchell family vibes- with Ronnie and Roxy. Poor Lexi will now be in between useless Billy, vacant staring Ben and huffing and puffing Callum….

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.