Eastenders #7 Jubileastenders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eurgh are they gearing up for a Dana/Peter romance. She creeps me out so much.
she creeps me out too!

i think it’s how they dress her, combined with her character’s whole vibe - she’s like a haunted victorian doll.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
For some reason I find her a bit creepy too.

Peter has left now so I don't think that there's going to be a romantic liaison now.
Thank goodness. Watching her making googly eyes at him and doing that come hither thing is uncomfortable to watch. Cannot take Barbara seriously, I don’t think outside of EE it’s going to happen for her, despite her best efforts.

Reactions: 9
Same 🤣 Especially when he was this annoying, whiney little prick 😭
View attachment 1418494
Sick of him now tbh. It’s always all about him, storming through the square constantly hostile and angry. duck off into the sunset with your mother will ya 😂
Omg if you're re/watching 2010 Eastenders on iPlayer you'll cry from laughter watching this week's eps because he's trying to talk like he's a gangster. It's so cringe. I can't stand Ben but the actor before the current one was good though.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg if you're re/watching 2010 Eastenders on iPlayer you'll cry from laughter watching this week's eps because he's trying to talk like he's a gangster. It's so cringe. I can't stand Ben but the actor before the current one was good though.
Yes I saw those eps, he sounded like a complete prat. Thankfully Zsa Zsa told him that it didn’t suit him and just to talk normally

I wished she’d been more truthful and said to him “you sound like a prick, pack it in”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When Dana started dating Bobby I really, really hoped she was some sort of secret psychopath. It was the weird staring into space and intense personality. I kept expecting her to snap and stab him or something. That would have been a much better storyline.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
When Dana started dating Bobby I really, really hoped she was some sort of secret psychopath. It was the weird staring into space and intense personality. I kept expecting her to snap and stab him or something. That would have been a much better storyline.
i would have been so down with that.

the way this show has completely smothered bobby’s psychotic nature really bugs me. it would have been an interesting storyline to see him end up with someone just as unhinged and how weird that dynamic could have been.

Reactions: 12
You know what I have never understood. How Bobby Beale literally murdered his own sister, twatted Jane with a cricket bat and had her paralysed, had half the square framed for Lucy’s murder and just came back all singing and dancing. Like no one cares anymore, Albert square literally is the gates of heaven for forgiveness isn’t it
Your forgetting someone on his murder list Laura Beale. Her death was caused by tripping over one of Bobby’s toys 🧸🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think it’s because Dana looks like a Manson girl with that hair 🫢

liked the Mitch and Phil scene. Peters leaving speech was probably the best scene he’s done is how ever long he’s been in it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I actually felt really sorry for Peter at the end. He’s the least problematic of them all and somehow is treated the worst by the family. Pretty sure Dana will go in the next couple of weeks; wonder what they’ll do with Bobby.

they’re going to put Kat and Alfie back together aren’t they?

Reactions: 15
Cannot unsee Dana the haunted Victorian doll 🤣 all that’s missing is a kitchen knife glued to her hand 🤣

Ngl felt for Peter 😪 I’ve been betrayed by close family it’s not nice.

Last edited:
I actually felt really sorry for Peter at the end. He’s the least problematic of them all and somehow is treated the worst by the family. Pretty sure Dana will go in the next couple of weeks; wonder what they’ll do with Bobby.

they’re going to put Kat and Alfie back together aren’t they?
I think Dana will go off to Uni.
The way Kathy and Ben treated Peter was dreadful. I really don't understand how Kathy could do that knowing that Peter was innocent.
I couldn't care less about Bobby as I find him sanctimonious and dull.

As for Ben, I feel nothing about him being raped.
He hasn't told Callum which is pathetic and I'm sick of his mopey face.

I'm not looking forward to Alfie returning at all 🙄

Did anyone else find the scene with Ben and Peter kinda hot? No? Just me then....😳😅

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Could never find Ben hot. Peter is reasonable but I think that’s just because he’s tall. If he was average height he’d be boring.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Could never find Ben hot. Peter is reasonable but I think that’s just because he’s tall. If he was average height he’d be boring.
I don't think either of them are attractive but I agree that being tall does add to a man's appeal. That's why I always feel bad for mini Panesar although he's not bad looking 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't think either of them are attractive but I agree that being tall does add to a man's appeal. That's why I always feel bad for mini Panesar although he's not bad looking 😀
vinny is low-key the best looking guy in the show right now (in my humble opinion). it’s just a shame that i feel like i could genuinely put him in my pocket if i wanted to 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.