Eastenders #7 Jubileastenders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon one of those spin offs or week of episodes set in a different location. Like the ones they filmed in Spain.

Reactions: 3
🤔 something they haven't done in years eh?
Ooh are they going to follow through on a storyline? Or have a happily married couple in which neither partner cheats on the other?
Or they might give Ben a storyline…. Poor lad never gets any screen time 😜

I reckon one of those spin offs or week of episodes set in a different location. Like the ones they filmed in Spain.
Jesus Christ I hope not… remember red water 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m thinking live ep too I can’t remember the last time they did one? Definitely pre covid!

Reactions: 3
Tracey and Shrimpy wedding?
Whitney meets an available and sane man?
Return of Nasty Nick, again?
This year’s Xmas episode to be happy?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m thinking it might be something connected with June Browns death. They have to do something special in her memory.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I was thinking live ep as I believe the last one* was where Tanya asked Jane how Adam (Ian) was.

*whodunit storyline @ Lucy's death.

Reactions: 5
I loved Barbara Windsor and the character Peggy so it'll be interesting to see a bit more of young Peggy but when are they going to honour the great June Brown?!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.