Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
Congratulations Eastenders. I have hated the entire run of the latest Peter Beale actor, but on leaving you've actually made me feel sorry for the character.

His family is a total mess. He can't even trust his gran. He doesn't have one family member he can trust. He can suck one of Dana's tits and ruin her and that's it :D

Bored stiff of Ben not telling people what happened to him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

LaBlonde

VIP Member
Awww. Ouch. Lola has been criminally underused, so I feel bad for the actress. Even though she’s always in the background, she’s been a ‘constant’ throughout the years. I loved the old ‘teens’ group with her, Peter, Lauren etc a few years ago. And I much prefer her to Jay, Billy, Whitney and Honey. I miss the old Mitchell family vibes- with Ronnie and Roxy. Poor Lexi will now be in between useless Billy, vacant staring Ben and huffing and puffing Callum….
agreed :( on the rare occasions they’ve actually given her material, she’s such a good actress too. what a waste of a character.

I still am not over Fat Boy's death!
fat boy honestly had the most brutal death there has ever been on this show imo. i know the actor was in some “trouble” but it was such an awful end for a really inoffensive character. i loved him and dot together!

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
Apart from Shirley no one gave a fuck that Ben murdered Heather and left a young child motherless. He basically got all the sympathy, as per fucking usual.
I loathe Ben.

• Sad
  • Heart

gigilouxx

VIP Member
I miss when Karen was an absolute scally with feral kids and not this wholesome mum. Bring back the asbo Taylor’s

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
Yep I just wished it had been more focused on the abuse I think they killed chantelle too early and her death should be more of a deliberate act. The Tina murder and kush was not well done at all
It was such a muddled storyline. He killed her accidentally in a rage, but was then bloodthirsty enough to murder Tina, as she knew the truth and Kush just out of jealousy. They tried to rewrite it that he was not just an abuser but had always been a complete psychopath. Also he was so obsessed with Whitney he murdered her fiancé but then he loses interest and marries someone months later.

dee_mc

VIP Member
There is a special announcement at 9pm apparently 🧐
🤔 something they haven't done in years eh?
Ooh are they going to follow through on a storyline? Or have a happily married couple in which neither partner cheats on the other?

• Haha

Emmadale

VIP Member
Well this is gonna be confusing for me as I always think of Brian Connolly and Shane Ritchie as the same person!
If they bring Bradley Walsh in too I’m done! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Instashamous

What I didn’t understand is whilst yes, Ben’s rape is heartbreaking, tragic etc and he needs support, beating Peter and others didn’t happen as a result of that trauma, Kathy seems to have absolved him of all responsibility for his past because of it.

didn’t Ian remortgage the cafe under her nose too? She really needs to tighten up those accounts 😂

this weeks episodes were pretty good; I really like the new boys.

Rosy

Sams face really annoys me, I can’t explain it properly. I think she looks like Mickey Mouse

• Haha

doggiepainter

As if the police wouldn't do a basic investigation of the crash and notice the inconsistencies at the scene

bowtiesarecool

Chatty Member
Nancy had just linked her phone to the projector to show her Tina photos but started to make a speech before setting it up properly. You heard a noise which was presumably a text to Nancy’s phone from the delivery driver confirming proof of Nancy’s parcel being delivered. Why she received that message at that precise moment rather than at the time the parcel was delivered god only knows
Probably delivered by Hermes...

• Haha

Snowfairy08

Chatty Member
I think the random storylines have been going on for years. I keep thinking back to when Denise had a random drink problem (and living out of bins) and yet no mention of it ever since and she is still seen casually enjoying a drink in the vic

• Haha

Ibrokethegoddamnwheel

Chatty Member
It’s good to see new characters coming to the show, very much needed. I won’t judge until I see them on screen.

Jay just needs to dump Honey now, that relationship has always been weird to me.

Hope96

VIP Member
Linda Henry (Shirely) is great so it's a shame they don't give her meaty storylines/air time. I adored her friendship with Heather.

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Sorry how did that delivery photo end up on a projector for all to see 😅🤣
I was wondering that too. It didn't make any sense 😕

Neither does the restaurant - who is the chef?
Neither Peter or Bobby look very competent in the kitchen. Ian wanted it to be up market but I've only ever seen them serve burgers 😄
So Ian's fancy restaurant is basically one up from a McDonalds run by people with no catering or chef training 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 19