Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
8E8E72E3-99E0-42CF-BE7C-79D7C3ECC578.jpeg
955823DC-FC37-4916-A4CA-6B7E875277E7.jpeg

This should honestly be illegal. Not her, the teeth shaving. Gives me the fear. Perfectly healthy teeth gone. Now a strain on the uk dental service who will have to fix her problems for free because she doesn’t work she’s probably entitled to free dentist treatment. Can afford to ‘pay’ for turkey treatment but us mugs that do work will be paying for her repairs now.
Get me off this earth! 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 16

Cass_25

VIP Member
Always on the train wonder where she goes 😜 Her lips are an absolute mess she’s looking like Jackie Stallone’s long lost blonde sister today.
Id posted this on the old thread forgetting there was a new one. It’s shocking what being a mad wino the past 2 years has done to her looks, she used to be so pretty.
3D65F07F-CA58-444B-A124-198F883197F7.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
See this repeating words thing she does, it is driving me to distraction.
I’m paraphrasing here but…’see the cunts that are like that and then they go like that and then they’re all like that, I’m like that, point is goes like this…’

The point is there is no point, you make zero sense!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

thelampman

She probably licks all the auld mens fingers in the sauna! She thinks she’s sexy as fuck with her big bloated belly and we skinny legs! She looks like a robin red breast 😂😂😂😂😂 her dresses are Hackett! She’s pinned a trolls video on her page today! Haha she’s raging man! Dugheed get aff the cock and the drink!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14

Lucylocket19

VIP Member
She really doesn’t get it does she

Amanda I know you read here

have you ever thought maybe just maybe you’re the problem
Surely it can’t be EVERYBODY else
Most women have long lasting friendships. I wouldn’t call myself bad looking much better looking women but I’m not bad, prob same league as you before you turned to drink and dodgy cheap fillers. My friends since I was a kid and ones I’ve met older never stab me in the back because I’m a good person and love and value our friendship. Yours prob had enough of you freeloading and started to back away and that’s why you hate them
The only women who will be ok with the way you act are women like the one you have been with last few days . No decent woman would be seen dead with you now

look at what you’re knocking about with now?
You’re a mess love

Cass_25

VIP Member
What does she say?
She was on talking about Dugheed going to Edinburgh for her work & cause Aldo’s swinger profile says he’s in Edinburgh then went on to say that she knows tattlers are joking about stuff like the court , drones etc cause she can read sarcasm but she thinks me you and Mandy mustard deff go to Cjs 😭 like 400 odd folk watching awww thinking we are dirty bastards 😂😂😂

• Haha

teeny4

The noise of her crowns clicking with every word telling everyone they're jealous of her is ironic why do people like her think it's jealousy if anyone says a bad word about them? Aye jealous of the denture sounding teeth, hair like a character from fraggle rock and the dress sense of 4yr old let loose in a lingerie shop. Christ shut the fuck up and seek some help for your awful narcissistic personality traits better yet stop thinking the world adores your creepy behaviour. This view she has that folk that don't like her have no life or job or partner shows you she honestly believes she cannot be unliked or else you have a defect in uour personality. Sitting with a new man talking utter shite to your phone all weekend screams unhappiness to me away and concentrate on the life in front of you and stop spewing random words together thinking it makes a coherent sentence looney tunes

• Haha
  • Heart

thelampman

You make bold claims all the time but you never bring receipts. What did Dugheed do to you to inspire this level of vitriol? :LOL:
How can I possibly have receipts ya muppet 😂😂 tell you what why don’t you ask her if she has done community service in the Bernardo’s in NM! I can’t stand the auld boot and that’s that! She was bailed away from a house in NM when she was apparently getting battered aff the ex! She was giving as good as she was getting from what I ever observed! She’s a dirty hingoot that think she’s famous and that kind of annoys me 😂😂😂😂 I want the work to see the REAL DUG!

• Haha
Im surprised she not sat at home applying sudocrem to her labia on the hour every hour. They must have taken a hell of a beating.

• Haha
Reactions: 13