Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thelampman

Dugheed is writing a book ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚on trolls! This woman has severely lost the plot! She firmly believes the whole world is jealous of her! Sheโ€™s going to put everyone who hates her ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ a full chapter will be dedicated to tattle life ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ the rest will be about how her ex,s still love her and how people want to be her! Sheโ€™s so happy and everyone else is miserable ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ absolute fucking rocket! Terry will be getting slated big time ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ her roots still not done

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Luckycorr13

Chatty Member
Having been to Benidorm numerous times and seeing people who are in even worse nick than the Dugheed (shock, I know), not a chance she got grabbed and dragged out a club and kidnapped. Security is everywhere, I wasn't allowed to leave a club with a glass when my pal ran off drunk, I was barricaded in by two bouncers, so no chance would they allow a woman to be dragged out and flung in a car.
She's had her heed kicked in being a cheeky cunt. Videos of her earlier in the day at tiki beach being a pure bitch on a live video to sober people. She's got even more drunk that day and took on the wrong person.
Or, she's been an old drunk and fell down the stairs.
Let's be honest it's probably both.
Also, no sign of that pal (Karen Steel?) anymore... Probably done with dugmeats pish.

To stop her hair getting so matted she should get the sauna she works in to replace the pillowcases with silk ones. Less friction when sheโ€™s getting rattled.

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
I miss the baby teeth๐Ÿ˜ญ
RIP Dugheeds baby teeth , with the angles now in Haven๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Feel like lighting a candle & having a can of vegan wine out of respect

• Haha

thelampman

There's gotta be more to it Lampy. You just hate her too damn much for it to be some random TikTok beef. ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

Spill the beans. ;)
The girl is a pure cunt ๐Ÿ’€ and to be totally honest I know so much more about her ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ snd believe me everything I say is 100 % accurate. She was in the AA for a while and letโ€™s just say she has a bigger mouth than her fanny ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha

singlelife

VIP Member
Honest to god my toes are curling. Imagine being with your family on that campsite & in walks Dugheed with her bogging hair & clothes from Ann summers reject shop. Poor guy just found out she was pishing outside the tent instead of going to the toilets ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
  • Sick

Cass_25

VIP Member
Sheโ€™s a creepy bastard sat filming guys from her hotel window, must a been reading the same A-Z guide to being a pervert as her cousin

• Haha

singlelife

VIP Member
The haters are her content plus I think itโ€™s all made up hatersโ€ฆ I highly doubt any of itโ€™s real!
Now now Dugheed isnโ€™t bothered by the trolls one wee bitโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆ..she made about 8 TikToks to tell everyone how unbothered & unaffected she is ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 12

thelampman

That stair dancing ๐Ÿ˜‚ serious question, how old is she?
She will be 50 in January ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ™Š

The taxi driver is from Zimbabwe and I said here take ยฃ2 to buy your small boy nappies ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ dugbreath you are so racist itโ€™s unreal! Trolling the Liddell employee then slagging the taxi driver, you have some cheek to say you never say anything bad about anyone! More lies! We Pinocchio Norwood is your new name! Bouncing on cocks for fun ya mad Trollope ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ has your guy from the weekend been in touch? Lol ๐Ÿ˜ donโ€™t think so ๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Haha

thelampman

Dugheed is NOT a life coach, she is an auld prozzie working the saunas! Canโ€™t actually believe she slags her own followers for asking if getting her teeth done was sore! Just goes to show how stupid her followers are ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ canโ€™t wait until your teeth are sore ya auld boot ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Haha

ZedsDead

VIP Member
Dugmeat's aff the drink.

Take a drink for every time she says the following -

1. 'Ah'm livin' ma life'
2. 'Somedy just messaged me on ma Instagram......'
3. 'So.....this is for aw the trolls......'
4. 'So.....ah'm mindin ma ain business.....'
5. 'Ah love ma life hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha......'
6. 'So this auld decrepit cunt ah matched wae oan Tinder asks me........*puts on stupit cretin voice* AMANDA - AH'D LIKE TAE TAKE YOU OOT ON A DATE, HOW'S ABOUT IT? So ah says tae the cunt.........
7. *Dugmeat fucks off to the one off sales on Duke Street she's no barred fae 'cos she's bored and has nae pals and puts on her favourite scratchy polyester lingerie to make TTs all night*

• Haha
  • Heart