Dugheed #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a creepy bastard sat filming guys from her hotel window, must a been reading the same A-Z guide to being a pervert as her cousin

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s a creepy bastard sat filming guys from her hotel window, must a been reading the same A-Z guide to being a pervert as her cousin
There's no privacy anymore with these cunts its shocking videoing people without them knowing, I see she's had a wash well her face has I think the makeup ages her she looks better without

Reactions: 7
What’s the chances the ‘turkey teef’ get knocked right out her gub? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What’s the chances the ‘turkey teef’ get knocked right out her gub? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
High chance , especially if a lassie that looks like Pete Burns gets a hold of her I heard she’s handy with her fists 😂

• Haha
I don’t often watch her stories with the volume on (I’m too feart she’s actually singing) but she’s tagged the teeth place in all the stories calling everyone a bleep. Keep it classy Dug.

Reactions: 6
I cringe at her posts!!!! Constantly on about trolls and that they don't bother her but obviously they do 🤣🤣😍. Thinks every male in Turkey fancies her!!! Embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I cringe at her posts!!!! Constantly on about trolls and that they don't bother her but obviously they do 🤣🤣😍. Thinks every male in Turkey fancies her!!! Embarrassing
Standard Dugheed. She truly believes every male, not only in Turkey fancy her.

Know how she thinks she has everybody sussed out? Has she ever thought why she has no pals, has she ever thought maybe she’s the problem, hanging about turkey alone after what apparently happened in Benidorm! No wonder her nose is huge! The lies she tells!

• Haha
She's actually unbearable with these new 'teef' 😬

An absolute joke of a 'woman'
Never worked always out.now abroad getting new teeth who's paying for them.?
Aye taxpayers like us fukin joke.

She's everything that's wrong with the world n society 👎

Will someone tell me how this woman at nearly 50 is so manky ffs. That "prada" top is filthy. Great poster for the dentists

Screenshot_20220730-181615_Instagram.jpg
Will someone tell me how this woman at nearly 50 is so manky ffs. That "prada" top is filthy. Great poster for the dentists

• Sick
Reactions: 5
She's actually unbearable with these new 'teef' 😬

An absolute joke of a 'woman'
Never worked always out.now abroad getting new teeth who's paying for them.?
Aye taxpayers like us fukin joke.

She's everything that's wrong with the world n society 👎
That backstreet dentist will be giving her the teeth for nothing , it’s going to be some laugh when they go wrong as she’s no done her research on this kind of work at all , she’s going to end up like Tracy Hunter with her falsies hanging out her gub slevering when they go wrong cause the nhs will pull them not fix them

• Haha
What I canny stop laughing at is this dentist thinking Dugheeds some kind of celebrity 😭 taking her to do video shoots & giving her free teeth . Must be some dentist if Dugheeds the best they could get to advertise for them 😂

• Haha
I can’t believe she’s got new teeth after what I’ve seen on tiktok with people having to get fixed back home she’s a joke

8E8E72E3-99E0-42CF-BE7C-79D7C3ECC578.jpeg
955823DC-FC37-4916-A4CA-6B7E875277E7.jpeg

This should honestly be illegal. Not her, the teeth shaving. Gives me the fear. Perfectly healthy teeth gone. Now a strain on the uk dental service who will have to fix her problems for free because she doesn’t work she’s probably entitled to free dentist treatment. Can afford to ‘pay’ for turkey treatment but us mugs that do work will be paying for her repairs now.
Get me off this earth! 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 16
View attachment 1459924View attachment 1459925
This should honestly be illegal. Not her, the teeth shaving. Gives me the fear. Perfectly healthy teeth gone. Now a strain on the uk dental service who will have to fix her problems for free because she doesn’t work she’s probably entitled to free dentist treatment. Can afford to ‘pay’ for turkey treatment but us mugs that do work will be paying for her repairs now.
Get me off this earth! 🤦‍♀️
To be honest I think the dentist over her will just pull them. She will end up with dentures again for free. I'll never understand the want for unnatural teeth. I get people want white teeth. But these large sparkly white things just aren't worth the aggro in later life. Let's be honest she is 50 but her teeth were fine

To be honest I think they look great

All is well and good though until something goes wrong and she’s skint as spent all her benefits on booze and can’t get back out there to get it sorted

I think they look good too but they will be riddled with problems most likely . She better start saving up her tips at the sauna for implants

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.