Dugheed #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think I missed them
As don’t go on TikTok much
Wouldn’t be seen dead with her mate either

what a pair of scrufs

Reactions: 4
Ma mate...... Aye Dugmeat. Yer mate. Yer colleague fae the sauna. What a fkn sight man.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She is a bleeping TRAIN WRECK!! I am not jealous, I am not a c*nt, as she thinks we all are. She needs a talking to. I am not jealous of someone who gives sexual favours for money. Take the hair out, deflate the lips, sort your eyebrows and just be yourself. It’s horrid! Defo stinks of soggy biscuits and stale sex!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh she definitely met her at her work place
The pal was spoken about in Kdawg & Pandemoniums live last week. She’s on the game. They were talking about when Dugheed first tagged her , her tiktok account took them to links showing that she was in the same line of work as Dugheed but the morning after the links were deleted. Dugheed must not have noticed the pals links were in her bio when she was tagging her

Reactions: 11
The pal was spoken about in Kdawg & Pandemoniums live last week. She’s on the game. They were talking about when Dugheed first tagged her , her tiktok account took them to links showing that she was in the same line of work as Dugheed but the morning after the links were deleted. Dugheed must not have noticed the pals links were in her bio when she was tagging her
I saw those. Didn’t click in to them as I ironically didn’t want my phone to potentially get a virus haha!!

• Haha
I’ve unfollowed her now. I literally can’t bare watching her now and uploading the same shite content she had before is clogging my page up with repeat videos of her from months ago

Reactions: 2
The dug is definitely on the game with that other dug! Natalie obrien doesn’t do her treatments for free and the dug is on universal credits sooooooo……….she gets money from somewhere and it’s not from being a life coach 😂😂😂😂😂 auld sauna bird can’t even spell or string a sentence together! She’s an alcoholic which is easy to see! Licking the wine glasses gives me the bleeping boak! The polish bird and the dug 😂😂😂😂😂😂 brilliant! At least the polish bird is young, the dug is passed it, I mean who pays to pump that????? Stale biscuits? Nah! Stale prawns perhaps 🤔

Reactions: 10
Last weeks videos and especially yesterdays made it quite obvious shes a working girl at the sauna with the other one.
It’s also clear she has a major drink problem. It’s more than just liking to party and enjoy herself. She’s an absolute train reck.
Genuinely hope she gets some help for that

Reactions: 6
Did anyone else pick up on her saying that lassie was getting pumped the night before but next day they were trying to call her man who doesn’t speak English.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Did anyone else pick up on her saying that lassie was getting pumped the night before but next day they were trying to call her man who doesn’t speak English.
Someone's put in the comments does her man not mind

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I saw those. Didn’t click in to them as I ironically didn’t want my phone to potentially get a virus haha!!
I’m a nosy bastard I would have risked the virus 😂 but the links are gone now

Her man must know seeing as she wasn’t shy in advertising that she sells herself. It’ll have been a punter she’s been pumping

• Haha
I know who her “pal” is …….. she was doing her “line of work” from somewhere I can’t say where but she got told to leave when they realised what she was doing! I recognised her face as soon as I saw her on dugheeds video

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.