Dugheed #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I miss the baby teeth๐Ÿ˜ญ
RIP Dugheeds baby teeth , with the angles now in Haven๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Feel like lighting a candle & having a can of vegan wine out of respect

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Omg she's got that horrendous swimsuit back on ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ!! Probably no even washed it from last time.
Love how she's giving it "Imagine I got wae wan a these guys."
"If I got wae them ma teef would faw oot!"
"But that's no wit am here fur."

Geez peace dugheed, we all know you've either been at the Turkish men, or will be at them first chance you get once your teeeeef are in!!

Finally... What is that lip liner ๐Ÿคฎ
Looks like sheโ€™s been Rimming the taxi driver from earlier on๐Ÿคข

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I
I think she's safe over there. Don't think the men over there would want her either. I detect a wee hint of jealousy of the nicer lassies who don't need to try so hard. Ps even the kid on teeth look horrendous. Ps does anyone think she looks like Gemma ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I think they look alike! But what do they look like under all the fakeness? The PB has done a 360 with the looks he goes for! Normally dark hair, leather skin and blue eyes to full blown bleeping monstrosities ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I

I think they look alike! But what do they look like under all the fakeness? The PB has done a 360 with the looks he goes for! Normally dark hair, leather skin and blue eyes to full blown bleeping monstrosities ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
To be fair when you see the photos of Gemma from a few years ago with her ex that she abused , she looked a really pretty lassie, and Dugheed a few years ago was really pretty too. They have destroyed themselves with cheap groupon fillers & their poor lifestyle choices . He loves the face full of filler look though he will love auld Leahs overfilled lips. Iโ€™ve not seen him go with any monstrosityโ€™s heโ€™s hell of a lucky some of they women have went near him some are stunning they must need their eyes tested & heads checked aswell as a Sandyford MOT๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
To be fair when you see the photos of Gemma from a few years ago with her ex that she abused , she looked a really pretty lassie, and Dugheed a few years ago was really pretty too. They have destroyed themselves with cheap groupon fillers & their poor lifestyle choices . He loves the face full of filler look though he will love auld Leahs overfilled lips. Iโ€™ve not seen him go with any monstrosityโ€™s heโ€™s hell of a lucky some of they women have went near him some are stunning they must need their eyes tested & heads checked aswell as a Sandyford MOT๐Ÿ˜‚
I'm gonna be honest here I'm no feeling this engagement is ๐Ÿ’ฏ real. It's all for Susies benefit and his job. He will never be done with terrorising susie until she makes him stop. Imagine getting with a man who wants to terrorise his ex? ๐Ÿšฉ๐Ÿšฉ๐Ÿšฉ๐Ÿšฉ even worse imagine helping him. I don't see Belfast welcoming him with open arms. He will sleep with wrong woman and hell will descend on him

I'm gonna be honest here I'm no feeling this engagement is ๐Ÿ’ฏ real. It's all for Susies benefit and his job. He will never be done with terrorising susie until she makes him stop. Imagine getting with a man who wants to terrorise his ex? ๐Ÿšฉ๐Ÿšฉ๐Ÿšฉ๐Ÿšฉ even worse imagine helping him. I don't see Belfast welcoming him with open arms. He will sleep with wrong woman and hell will descend on him
Iโ€™m starting to think itโ€™s to noise up Susie too, that poor womans been through enough because of that man. See the day she gets a new man , thatโ€™s the day we will see that bastard snap. Gemmas a pure crackpot, aswell as Susie & her friends getting abuse off her sheโ€™s recently been getting wide with family members of women heโ€™s shagged, not normal behaviour & how would she know they were family members she must be getting the info from him . I think they are at it .
Think Dugheeds been genuinely hurt she maybe thought auld Aldo loved her , he tells all the lassies he loves them to get his hole , get over it ya rocket ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Iโ€™m starting to think itโ€™s to noise up Susie too, that poor womans been through enough because of that man. See the day she gets a new man , thatโ€™s the day we will see that bastard snap
On our next outing to CJs we should look for someone for her. Could you imagine a young toned guy in his 30s. Auld shaggers brain would explode guts and chin everywhere ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
On our next outing to CJs we should look for someone for her. Could you imagine a young toned guy in his 30s. Auld shaggers brain would explode guts and chin everywhere ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Aye & make sure itโ€™s one that wears real designer gear nane of your Turkey Shite ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Dugheed is that deluded she probably did think Aldo was in love with her. She probably honestly believed heโ€™d never been with anyone as beautiful as her ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ he would not take her on, ever.

• Haha
I canny believe she is cutting aboot the dancing with that โ€˜swimsuitโ€™ on!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.