Dugheed #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ranting again today how she doesn’t give a toss about trolls lol
She’s the most bothered person on the app

• Haha
Reactions: 7
WTF will dugmeat look like with Turkeyteef! Can’t believe she’s getting rid of her we manky baby teef! Should have funded herself a new couch before teef 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's told them she's a big social nedia star :ROFLMAO: here's my filming crew and my posh voice still throwing duck etc in every third word though so the footage will be great ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wanna know where the video is 👀
It was on that not Dugheed page yesterday it’s bowfing you don’t want to see it

Canny believe she’s scrounged free teeth 😂 she’s nae shame, I dunno if it’s cause I’m pissed but I’m like yasss Leah / Amanda take what you can get for free hen , she’s such a scrounger bold as brass no giving a fk 😂
Her & her cousin will have matching sets 😂

• Haha
I've got second hand embarrassment for be beautiful, imagine using a pic of dugheed with a wig on, great promotion for the salon..... 🤮

• Haha
Oh my bleeping god! Teeth shaved down to points when composite bonding would have done.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The post she’s just put up in that god awful swimsuit…has left me speechless ..it’s f*cking hideous 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
The post she’s just put up in that god awful swimsuit…has left me speechless ..it’s f*cking hideous 🤮🤮🤮
Aw don't put that image back in my head, gen-u-ine-ly thought her flaps had ate the bottom of the costume when it appeared on my page 🥴🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Oh my bleeping god! Teeth shaved down to points when composite bonding would have done.
Another head that thinks their getting veneers when its actually crowns they'd all be aswell as getting falsers cause there's duck all left of their own teeth canny wait till ten years time when they'll all be jumping about with their stumps 🤣

Naw just naw 🤣 someone's asked if its on back to front 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.