Dugheed #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her teeth look likes she’s been snacking on shite for years! Be beautiful have definitely papped her 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Broon teeth and eye bogies are not quite cutting it! What sort of salon uses auld prozzies for marketing! Silly girls 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s in Edinburgh in they latest tiktoks sat across from the museum contex, and on another train journey . Wonder what she’s doing there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s in Edinburgh in they latest tiktoks sat across from the museum contex, and on another train journey . Wonder what she’s doing there 😂
Wee day out visiting the dungeons perhaps? Spot of afternoon tea?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wee day out visiting the dungeons perhaps? Spot of afternoon tea?
well as we learned from Kdawg her cousins swinger profile is listed as Edinburgh 🥴 I dunno if that’s true or not I’m no venturing on that bogging website again for a nosy I’m still no recovered from last time 😭

• Haha
well as we learned from Kdawg her cousins swinger profile is listed as Edinburgh 🥴 I dunno if that’s true or not I’m no venturing on that bogging website again for a nosy I’m still no recovered from last time 😭
Ive never been on it and don't intend to either 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What does she say?
She was on talking about Dugheed going to Edinburgh for her work & cause Aldo’s swinger profile says he’s in Edinburgh then went on to say that she knows tattlers are joking about stuff like the court , drones etc cause she can read sarcasm but she thinks me you and Mandy mustard deff go to Cjs 😭 like 400 odd folk watching awww thinking we are dirty bastards 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She was on talking about Dugheed going to Edinburgh for her work & cause Aldo’s swinger profile says he’s in Edinburgh then went on to say that she knows tattlers are joking about stuff like the court , drones etc cause she can read sarcasm but she thinks me you and Mandy mustard deff go to Cjs 😭 like 400 odd folk watching awww thinking we are dirty bastards 😂😂😂
Oh naw 🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
I’ve NO had anything done to my face 👀 I’ve had Botox, and some fillers! Lol! Dugheed I’m actually starting to think you have real learning difficulties! Your face is a bleeping riot! Your hair is beyond fucked up! Natalie if your reading this, get her to duck away from your salon as she’s not good business! Dug your latest posts are embarrassing delete as soon as possible 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 ya auld hag! Guys show you their dick because you are a dick stall at the barras nothing else 😂😂 a doodle …. Get a grip ya auld has been sauna worker 🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Why on earth does she not brush her hair? It's not funny it's sad
Ive never seen anything like it
I really don’t know how she can say everyone’s jealous she clearly doesn’t see herself the way everyone else does
Yes she was a really good looking girl at one point but I honestly think I don’t think there’s many people I see that look as much of a state as she does now

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Mad cow dancing in that mirror as if she’s taking a full blown stroke! 😂😂😂😂 she’s going to Turkey to see if she can pick herself up a new husband coz her ex Turk wants duck all to do with her! Oh aye and he stole her dug 😂😂😂😂 he had to keep it safe as she was making the dug pump her 😂😂😂😂😂 dugminge indeed 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
here, have yees seen the Northern Ireland version of Dugmeat, knows big dirty Aldo? @weelisaloopisshypants

• Haha
  • Wow
here, have yees seen the Northern Ireland version of Dugmeat, knows big dirty Aldo? @weelisaloopisshypants
Aye is now besties with a fellow pumper of Shieldsy fae Edinburgh. Very bizarre. These people need to concentrate on being mothers.

Reactions: 3
Aye is now besties with a fellow pumper of Shieldsy fae Edinburgh. Very bizarre. These people need to concentrate on being mothers.
Oh aye, really? :ROFLMAO: It was the bio that got me, I'm me, loving life, living life to the fullest - ye just know she's got a grey crushed velvet settee

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.