Dugheed #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
all her body language focuses on her mouth. she must think it's sexy.
she's a walking sperm bank as far as i can make out.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
It's anything to show off the new teeth. She is actually a good looking woman that's the thing see if she would dress a bit better. And brush her hair the odd time. Maybe have a wash.

Reactions: 8
She probably licks all the auld mens fingers in the sauna! She thinks she’s sexy as duck with her big bloated belly and we skinny legs! She looks like a robin red breast 😂😂😂😂😂 her dresses are Hackett! She’s pinned a trolls video on her page today! Haha she’s raging man! Dugheed get aff the cock and the drink!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
No promotion about why she was there and the charity.....it was all about the drink. Get the feeling the other lassies were just taking the piss out of her.
As others have said I liked her before but she's gone way to far to try to keep relevant.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She probably licks all the auld mens fingers in the sauna! She thinks she’s sexy as duck with her big bloated belly and we skinny legs! She looks like a robin red breast 😂😂😂😂😂 her dresses are Hackett! She’s pinned a trolls video on her page today! Haha she’s raging man! Dugheed get aff the cock and the drink!
Robin red breast 🤣🤣I'm deed 🤣🤣just woke up the cat laughing

• Haha
I actually can’t get over the difference in her - she could genuinely be that girls mum! What a sorry state man, she’s destroyed herself and she has 100% got that hollow, broken look of someone who’s destroyed themselves in various ways.

Reactions: 7
And you can clearly tell it’s the lifestyle she leads

We all age I get that but I don’t think I’ve seen such a fast age process

She looks unwell

Right so bored at work and had a nose at her old insta

This was jan 2020 so there’s no way the yellow dress was two years ago this April

🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
And you can clearly tell it’s the lifestyle she leads

We all age I get that but I don’t think I’ve seen such a fast age process

She looks unwell

Right so bored at work and had a nose at her old insta

This was jan 2020 so there’s no way the yellow dress was two years ago this April

🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥
OMG THOSE LIPS!!!! Her current ones haven’t migrated like that so I’ll give her that. I agree with the yellow dress photo. No danger that was 2020/19 ish. No chance. Not believing it. I get too that we all age but the rate she has aged since starting TT is like nothing I’ve ever seen before.

I came across her because someone on the Cleaning with Mario said she’d been kidnapped in Benidorm or something? She needs to get herself back to AA or she’ll end up being one of those pour souls who are lying dead in their flat for days and nobody’s missed her

Reactions: 10
I hope she gets help too
I know we take the piss but that’s cause she acts a complete bleep when she’s out
I do think she needs rehab, however she things she’s a powerful single independent sexy woman when in reality she’s a haggard old drunk

• Haha
You would think that was taken thirty years ago

What a sorry state to get into in a couple years
She’s used FaceTune on that pic , she would have had her wee toaty teeth at that point.
Aye she may be skinnier but she’s still an auld hag , years of booze and randoms boabies would age ye tho eh?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
To be fair I think she was naturally pretty years ago but she makes it so difficult for people to empathise with her because she has such a cunty attitude and to be honest I am starting to believe that she doesn’t actually care what people think of her. She is so deeply troubled that she has brainwashed herself into believing she’s this beautiful sexy prostitute that everyone wants a piece of and every other girl on the planet is jealous of her. She had a post saying she could never keep a job because everyone was jealous of her. She’s so deluded and narcissistic, she’s on a slippery slope and you can tell that she suffers from bad mental health! If she was more likeable she would get the support she deserves but she will never show any vulnerability 🥹😢

Reactions: 8
To be fair I think she was naturally pretty years ago but she makes it so difficult for people to empathise with her because she has such a cunty attitude and to be honest I am starting to believe that she doesn’t actually care what people think of her. She is so deeply troubled that she has brainwashed herself into believing she’s this beautiful sexy prostitute that everyone wants a piece of and every other girl on the planet is jealous of her. She had a post saying she could never keep a job because everyone was jealous of her. She’s so deluded and narcissistic, she’s on a slippery slope and you can tell that she suffers from bad mental health! If she was more likeable she would get the support she deserves but she will never show any vulnerability 🥹😢
She just thinks anyone who doesn’t like her is because she’s so beautiful lol well love that’s well gone sadly and it’s because of the way you act people avoid you sod all to do with looks

Reactions: 4
Another delete? If she doesn’t care why does she delete so much? Can’t see this anymore.

I am not jealous. Not one bit. I know how to have a good time without humiliating myself. Watching some of her old stuff she has taken a total nose dive. She needs an intervention.
I seen that comment & clicked on the profile.. her “friends” at bebeautiful follow her no1 troll 🧌 go figure 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.