Dugheed #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dugheed is writing a book 😂😂😂😂😂😂on trolls! This woman has severely lost the plot! She firmly believes the whole world is jealous of her! She’s going to put everyone who hates her 😂😂😂😂😂😂 a full chapter will be dedicated to tattle life 😂😂😂 the rest will be about how her ex,s still love her and how people want to be her! She’s so happy and everyone else is miserable 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 absolute bleeping rocket! Terry will be getting slated big time 😂😂😂😂 her roots still not done
She couldn't read a book never mind write one 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She said she's MAKING a book, so maybe she isn't writing it after all, maybe it's a picture book 🤷‍♀️
Photo album of her past conquests, imagine the size of.it!! ..wonder if big Aldo'll get a special mention 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Imagine that poor guy waking up next to that hair 😂 unless she wore that smelly hat to bed 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Only kinda book I can see her ever makings a skud book for sale in the sauna gift shop

• Haha
Reactions: 9
“How I shagged my way through Tinder & Badoo……tales of an east end bike”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Amanda Norwood the famous sauna worker from Dennistoun writes her autobiography on being so beautiful that she was bullied from the day she was born! She actually made a TT about being bullied in nursery 😂😂😂😂😂 her beauty annoyed the whole world, her husband, her fiancé and her 1000 night stands! So much so they all left her or tried to demoralise her through domestic abuse and bullying! She never had any children because they would have been to jealous of her! Her sister and her dad were jealous of her so she cut them out of her life too. She lost her big dig Alfie coz the ex Turk dog napped him! The ex Steven was that jealous he stood on her face and left a Gucci print on it 👀😂😂 her best pals all dumped her coz she got all the men and they were jealous! Teri was jealous of her coz she was TT famous! The property boss left her because her canny was stinking and her hair was matted like an auld dug 😂😂😂😂😂 end of book!!!!!!! You should be absolutely affronted for yourself Amanda 😂😂😂😂😂 get yourself signed into Leverndale hen 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What pictures she on about ? Could it be that photo of her & the Pb cause she’s like to the outside you look like you’ve got everything but you had to steal to get everything you’ve got ( he’s just bumped 15k off his ex wife ). I think she’s still raging at him, I know Susie put they voice notes up of Dugheed & Aldo but naebody seems to know how she got them I think Dugheeds been raging he got engaged & sent them on them voice notes and the manky video that’s going about.
canny think of any other photos she could be meaning.
The reason why us bitter trolls are jealous of this glamour model ✌
I can actually imagine the smell from that…..and steam 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.