Dugheed #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are any yous BEN ? I’m getting sicka her taking what we say and running with it as if it’s her own input 😤
Another hole.

Are any yous BEN ? I’m getting sicka her taking what we say and running with it as if it’s her own input 😤
Another hole.
Oops that was meant for the Dee thread 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She was never kidnapped in Benidorm, just pished and made an arse of herself. Her and her best pal of the week at the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She was never kidnapped in Benidorm, just pished and made an arse of herself. Her and her best pal of the week at the time.
Someone asked her about that pal on IG She replied “no longer pals. Wish her well” Another one she’ll owe money likely

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I know in Scotland c*nt is like the word ‘the’ but honestly her language makes me cringe into next week. Especially in public, like have some respect for the people around you. Vile woman

Reactions: 11
I know in Scotland c*nt is like the word ‘the’ but honestly her language makes me cringe into next week. Especially in public, like have some respect for the people around you. Vile woman
She has no self awareness- Scottish lassie here, I love the multifaceted use of the c word - but she makes me cringe 😬

Reactions: 9
She’s made a vid thanking the millions (Awrite one or 2 or a few) people who dmd her with their support & kind words. Okkaaay then

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What happened with the whole kidnapping thing?
She was on holiday parading about in her underwear getting pished & ended up being found in street no clue what happened or where she was. Claimed she was kidnapped & managed to escape. Few hours later she was back out in more hideous underwear, flaps showing, getting pished

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Having been to Benidorm numerous times and seeing people who are in even worse nick than the Dugheed (shock, I know), not a chance she got grabbed and dragged out a club and kidnapped. Security is everywhere, I wasn't allowed to leave a club with a glass when my pal ran off drunk, I was barricaded in by two bouncers, so no chance would they allow a woman to be dragged out and flung in a car.
She's had her heed kicked in being a cheeky bleep. Videos of her earlier in the day at tiki beach being a pure witch on a live video to sober people. She's got even more drunk that day and took on the wrong person.
Or, she's been an old drunk and fell down the stairs.
Let's be honest it's probably both.
Also, no sign of that pal (Karen Steel?) anymore... Probably done with dugmeats pish.

Reactions: 13
Who’s Mary Mundy that she’s ranting about this morning then
The woman that she supposedly knew that was behind the handwritten email letter , cause she knows the writing and the spelling mistakes , yet now saying other people told her who it was, so doubt she knew who it was really, love how the company broke GDPR and dugheed blasted them on TT and insta telling everyone they showed her the letter .. hope that video got kept cause now Wee Mary Mundy can write another letter and get them all fined thanks to dugheed..

• Haha
See this repeating words thing she does, it is driving me to distraction.
I’m paraphrasing here but…’see the cunts that are like that and then they go like that and then they’re all like that, I’m like that, point is goes like this…’

The point is there is no point, you make zero sense!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m paraphrasing here but…’see the cunts that are like that and then they go like that and then they’re all like that, I’m like that, point is goes like this…’

Constant reposts about nothing

Reactions: 3

You’ve made me twitch with that quote of hers. I want to pull my ears off when she says “point is it goes like this” SHUTTTT UPPP! Hahaha

Reactions: 4
New thread name! Dugheed Bundy and Mary Mundy!

Wtf was that rant all about? Dug your true colours shining right through! Ya bleeping cow 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 so it’s an ex friend with grown up weans and grand children! Wonder if it’s Karen that she was in Benidorm with as she’s on TT! Mary Mundy and Sandra! Dugheeds been reading to much of the fat slags 😂😂😂😂😂 she actually shaking with rage in that post and her false teefs are clicking like duck! Losing the plot 😂😜

• Haha
Having been to Benidorm numerous times and seeing people who are in even worse nick than the Dugheed (shock, I know), not a chance she got grabbed and dragged out a club and kidnapped. Security is everywhere, I wasn't allowed to leave a club with a glass when my pal ran off drunk, I was barricaded in by two bouncers, so no chance would they allow a woman to be dragged out and flung in a car.
She's had her heed kicked in being a cheeky bleep. Videos of her earlier in the day at tiki beach being a pure witch on a live video to sober people. She's got even more drunk that day and took on the wrong person.
Or, she's been an old drunk and fell down the stairs.
Let's be honest it's probably both.
Also, no sign of that pal (Karen Steel?) anymore... Probably done with dugmeats pish.
We were there earlier this year and an argument kicked off between a couple in their room - the hotel had a security guard, he phoned the police and in about three minutes about 10 cops turned up.

If you’re in denial about a drink problem, you’ll say anything rather than “bleeping hell, I really need to sort myself out”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.