Dugheed #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He must be doing that for a bet. That’s why it will be on camera, so his pals pay out 🀣 why would you go with her, actually be seen out with her πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
I’d go with this. He took her camping in a field for a β€œdate” No exactly the lifestyle she pretends to be used to. Obv only drove her home to get rid

Reactions: 6
Imagine taking her into a pub with that swimming costume right up her crack! And she’s got the fake posh accent on again! bleep doesn’t know whether she’s Derek or Erich πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ she’s as fake as her big horsey teeth πŸ˜‚ her roots of hair and her teeth are bogon 😳😳

• Haha
See this accent carry on. What has went through her tiny mind? Has she woke up one day and thought, I’m going to try and sound like those maws fae the Mearns I used to know?

• Haha
I’d go with this. He took her camping in a field for a β€œdate” No exactly the lifestyle she pretends to be used to. Obv only drove her home to get rid
He's maybe an animal person and thinks if he takes her camping he'll be able to release the wild life from her hair thats ma theory

Imagine taking her into a pub with that swimming costume right up her crack! And she’s got the fake posh accent on again! bleep doesn’t know whether she’s Derek or Erich πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ she’s as fake as her big horsey teeth πŸ˜‚ her roots of hair and her teeth are bogon 😳😳
I wouldn't even take her swimming way that costume on never mind a pub 🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The noise of her crowns clicking with every word telling everyone they're jealous of her is ironic why do people like her think it's jealousy if anyone says a bad word about them? Aye jealous of the denture sounding teeth, hair like a character from fraggle rock and the dress sense of 4yr old let loose in a lingerie shop. Christ shut the duck up and seek some help for your awful narcissistic personality traits better yet stop thinking the world adores your creepy behaviour. This view she has that folk that don't like her have no life or job or partner shows you she honestly believes she cannot be unliked or else you have a defect in uour personality. Sitting with a new man talking utter shite to your phone all weekend screams unhappiness to me away and concentrate on the life in front of you and stop spewing random words together thinking it makes a coherent sentence looney tunes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
The noise of her crowns clicking with every word telling everyone they're jealous of her is ironic why do people like her think it's jealousy if anyone says a bad word about them? Aye jealous of the denture sounding teeth, hair like a character from fraggle rock and the dress sense of 4yr old let loose in a lingerie shop. Christ shut the duck up and seek some help for your awful narcissistic personality traits better yet stop thinking the world adores your creepy behaviour. This view she has that folk that don't like her have no life or job or partner shows you she honestly believes she cannot be unliked or else you have a defect in uour personality. Sitting with a new man talking utter shite to your phone all weekend screams unhappiness to me away and concentrate on the life in front of you and stop spewing random words together thinking it makes a coherent sentence looney tunes
Her random words are so fucked up 😳 the date with the guy won’t go anywhere, they never do! Once they pump her and see what she’s really like, they never hang around long! I mean that guy was half decent, can’t get my head around him being in her videos! Her swim wear range is the sluttiest stuff I’ve ever seen! Her fanny must be gouping after wearing that all day 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her random words are so fucked up 😳 the date with the guy won’t go anywhere, they never do! Once they pump her and see what she’s really like, they never hang around long! I mean that guy was half decent, can’t get my head around him being in her videos! Her swim wear range is the sluttiest stuff I’ve ever seen! Her fanny must be gouping after wearing that all day 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
I think he's catching on that she's a horror by the sounds of her posts. Imagine saying to a woman let's go camping and that drag queen appears worse still imagine taking her home to mum ffs

• Haha
Honest to god my toes are curling. Imagine being with your family on that campsite & in walks Dugheed with her bogging hair & clothes from Ann summers reject shop. Poor guy just found out she was pishing outside the tent instead of going to the toilets πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I think he's catching on that she's a horror by the sounds of her posts. Imagine saying to a woman let's go camping and that drag queen appears worse still imagine taking her home to mum ffs
There is a single guy on TT and his name is Jay Harrington, he looks like the guy in her posts BUT this guy is looking for a partner and a decent person as he has a wee girl! I’m not sure but looks like him! Imagine dugheed as a step maw πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

There is a single guy on TT and his name is Jay Harrington, he looks like the guy in her posts BUT this guy is looking for a partner and a decent person as he has a wee girl! I’m not sure but looks like him! Imagine dugheed as a step maw πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Checked the tatoos and it is him πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ who needs the FBI ….. well seen she didn’t tag him πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ his wean would absolutely dislike her πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Checked the tatoos and it is him πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ who needs the FBI ….. well seen she didn’t tag him πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ his wean would absolutely dislike her πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Brilliant πŸ‘

Reactions: 2

Offft lucky Leah 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 3

I dont think it's him. The guy she's with has tattoos on both arms, unless he's had it done recent

I don’t know πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Yeah really similar, I thought it was until @teeny4 said. Oh well Jay Harrington has got off lightly πŸ˜† has she mentioned this one’s name?
She mentioned taking him home to meet her mammy! Said his name was Jason…… hmmmmmm! πŸ‘€ I think the tattoo could be new or it’s his twin πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Jay short for Jason!

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.