Dugheed #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See the video of her in the white she seems to have sobered up and looks normal

Give it 5 hours

Reactions: 3
I reckon lampman is the mearns ex..was he no a sparky? dunno why the name lampman makes me think of electricians
Na, he’s defo Glen Michael, from Glen Michael’s Cavalcade cause he had a talking lamp called Paladin 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
All joking aside did she knock you back once?
Having no dick I don’t think I would be her type 🙌😂

Nah not her ex ffs 🤦‍♀️ he’s a right aff as well! Apparently he’s the one responsible for all the damage to her mental health or could be the Turkish ex husband lol! Dugheed is just a dirty cockroach 🪳 out for herself and trying to damage as many people on her path as possible! Her ex has a 24 year old girlfriend and a couple weans! Don’t think he’s looking back at that auld crack bleep 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I live a couple mile away from where her ex does n I swear all I see these days is his work vans . It’s like even when I’m not thinking about Leah I can’t get rid of signs of her 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I live a couple mile away from where her ex does n I swear all I see these days is his work vans . It’s like even when I’m not thinking about Leah I can’t get rid of signs of her 😭😂
It’s because he parks his vans in Aldis, so you probably see them going onto the motorway 😂😂😂😂😂 I stay close by too 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.