Dugheed #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

She mentioned taking him home to meet her mammy! Said his name was Jason…… hmmmmmm! πŸ‘€ I think the tattoo could be new or it’s his twin πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Jay short for Jason!
They are very alike so could be a new tattoo

Reactions: 2
Both pictures are her type. Both pumped and dumped her.

Tattoo looks quite red πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I’m just going to ask him if he’s dating the dug πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ tell him she would be the worst step maw in the planet πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ save the guy the pain πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Maybe he’s fae the Mearns and she’s in love again.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Very very similar but a guy like him wouldn’t have trouble getting a bird

Why would he choose some like digheed she’s an absolute tit show inside and out

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Dugheeds insta story is painful to watch today. I almost feel sorry for her, sitting there all the while knowing the guy you're with hates you. She acts like it is a joke and she doesn't care but i bet she is tremendously sad and lonely.

Both had baby dad dealers they still do that stuff and feed them with money No doubt
Yup, Natalie and her man Kris lived next to me when they were raided and arrested years ago. Apparently Natalie's family have always been dodgy fuckers too.

Got the jail then came back out and then was busted for 700k of heroin and coke.

• Wow
Yup, Natalie and her man Kris lived next to me when they were raided and arrested years ago. Apparently Natalie's family have always been dodgy fuckers too.

Got the jail then came back out and then was busted for 700k of heroin and coke.
I’m talking about Natalie obrien not Hughes she’s another hole but 🀣

Reactions: 3
Let’s rant about the Trolls AGAIN! Dugbreath you are bleeping boring, go and wash that manky hair and slag your Asian and junkie neighbours! Hope they kick duck out ya one day πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ always slagging and bringing people down! Some cheek coz your an absolute right aff!!!

Who is dugheed talking about πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ who put up fake account with her picture? But she knows who it is BUT won’t out them? Who stole everything to get where they are! Is it Terry coz she stole her pals man πŸ‘€πŸ«’πŸ€”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Let’s rant about the Trolls AGAIN! Dugbreath you are bleeping boring, go and wash that manky hair and slag your Asian and junkie neighbours! Hope they kick duck out ya one day πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ always slagging and bringing people down! Some cheek coz your an absolute right aff!!!

Who is dugheed talking about πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ who put up fake account with her picture? But she knows who it is BUT won’t out them? Who stole everything to get where they are! Is it Terry coz she stole her pals man πŸ‘€πŸ«’πŸ€”
What pictures she on about ? Could it be that photo of her & the Pb cause she’s like to the outside you look like you’ve got everything but you had to steal to get everything you’ve got ( he’s just bumped 15k off his ex wife ). I think she’s still raging at him, I know Susie put they voice notes up of Dugheed & Aldo but naebody seems to know how she got them I think Dugheeds been raging he got engaged & sent them on them voice notes and the manky video that’s going about.
canny think of any other photos she could be meaning.

What pictures she on about ? Could it be that photo of her & the Pb cause she’s like to the outside you look like you’ve got everything but you had to steal to get everything you’ve got ( he’s just bumped 15k off his ex wife ). I think she’s still raging at him, I know Susie put they voice notes up of Dugheed & Aldo but naebody seems to know how she got them I think Dugheeds been raging he got engaged & sent them on them voice notes and the manky video that’s going about.
canny think of any other photos she could be meaning.
Who knows she talks in riddles at the best of times 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She keeps scratching her napper, I can smell the stench of it from here, she needs a good wash

Reactions: 5
Dugheed is writing a book πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚on trolls! This woman has severely lost the plot! She firmly believes the whole world is jealous of her! She’s going to put everyone who hates her πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ a full chapter will be dedicated to tattle life πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ the rest will be about how her ex,s still love her and how people want to be her! She’s so happy and everyone else is miserable πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ absolute bleeping rocket! Terry will be getting slated big time πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ her roots still not done

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Dugheed is writing a book πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚on trolls! This woman has severely lost the plot! She firmly believes the whole world is jealous of her! She’s going to put everyone who hates her πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ a full chapter will be dedicated to tattle life πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ the rest will be about how her ex,s still love her and how people want to be her! She’s so happy and everyone else is miserable πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ absolute bleeping rocket! Terry will be getting slated big time πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ her roots still not done
The burn book from mean girls 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
If I was Lisa I'd be telling her to duck off especially on a Saturday, she's bad for business!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.