Dugheed #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her lips needed dissolved & redoing not more filler added, her filled has migrated badly on her top lip it’s only going to get worse adding more the daft cow. She was so much prettier when she was more natural looking & less of a wino
When I first found her on TikTok at the start of lockdown I really likes her even though she was such a chav. Thought she was really pretty and funny.
Two years on and she’s a different wummin. those lips?!!! I can’t get over the shadow that top one leaves around her mouth and that wee ledge bit at the upper left hand corner is just bizarre. It looks like someone’s folded a hospital corner on a bed

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Somethings going on that she's not had that hair fixed cause it's a bleeping riot. Why on earth get more eyebrow lift done when you still have scars from last time getting it. As for the top lip!!! It's got dips in it that look awful, duck knows why a professional thought it was a good idea to just top it up. She needs to give it a rest for a wee while as her face looks like it's been drawn onto a balloon

• Haha
Reactions: 3
When I first found her on TikTok at the start of lockdown I really likes her even though she was such a chav. Thought she was really pretty and funny.
Two years on and she’s a different wummin. those lips?!!! I can’t get over the shadow that top one leaves around her mouth and that wee ledge bit at the upper left hand corner is just bizarre. It looks like someone’s folded a hospital corner on a bed
same, thought she was quite funny and attractive

what a difference two years has made

Reactions: 4
Somethings going on that she's not had that hair fixed cause it's a bleeping riot. Why on earth get more eyebrow lift done when you still have scars from last time getting it. As for the top lip!!! It's got dips in it that look awful, duck knows why a professional thought it was a good idea to just top it up. She needs to give it a rest for a wee while as her face looks like it's been drawn onto a balloon
I actually thought after getting her teeth done her lips looked a lot better but that is just awful! As you say she needs to give it a rest!

Reactions: 4
These people are not people that troll other people 😂😂😂 WTAF are you talking about! The bleep factory! You are not right in the head! And since your getting your face done get those old saggy eye lids done and wash some of that make up off 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 7
That be beautiful bird is an absolute rocket! Who the duck would have their wean round dugheed! All she talks about is cock! She’s so deranged it’s frightening! Yer £5 make up stays on coz you never get washed ya manky midden!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Be beautiful certainly done themselves zero favours taking on dugheed. Then what they done to Stephanie Burke 🙈 Burke used to annoy me but she’s grew on me recently, she doesn’t seem short of cash, surely she would go and sort what they done to her hair.
What they do to Stephanie Burke?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.