Dugheed #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sheโ€™s never worked a day in her life ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚she worked in Bernardoโ€™s doing community service and got caught stealing the clothes and money out the till! Pure classy bird ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ dirty lowlife stealing of the most vulnerable
You make bold claims all the time but you never bring receipts. What did Dugheed do to you to inspire this level of vitriol? :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Think the dug is rattled ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ still in denial though the lying we witch! Her mask is finally slipping! Love how she pretends she doesnโ€™t care ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ณ sheโ€™s raging! Be beautiful sticking up for the auld mutant ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ the best thing they could for their business is get her to duck as sheโ€™s a pure shambles and wears wigs all the time! How is that marketing her great hair ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ sheโ€™s baldy with yellow tufts! Dugheed little bit of advice, use all that information and gossip you have on other TT,s coz your content is pish โ€ฆโ€ฆ absolute pish! Nothing funny or interesting about you!
You say a lot on here but there's never any proof, it's that you talking about yourself dugheed?

• Haha
You make bold claims all the time but you never bring receipts. What did Dugheed do to you to inspire this level of vitriol? :LOL:
How can I possibly have receipts ya muppet ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ tell you what why donโ€™t you ask her if she has done community service in the Bernardoโ€™s in NM! I canโ€™t stand the auld boot and thatโ€™s that! She was bailed away from a house in NM when she was apparently getting battered aff the ex! She was giving as good as she was getting from what I ever observed! Sheโ€™s a dirty hingoot that think sheโ€™s famous and that kind of annoys me ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I want the work to see the REAL DUG!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How can I possibly have receipts ya muppet ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ tell you what why donโ€™t you ask her if she has done community service in the Bernardoโ€™s in NM! I canโ€™t stand the auld boot and thatโ€™s that! She was bailed away from a house in NM when she was apparently getting battered aff the ex! She was giving as good as she was getting from what I ever observed! Sheโ€™s a dirty hingoot that think sheโ€™s famous and that kind of annoys me ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I want the work to see the REAL DUG!
There's gotta be more to it Lampy. You just dislike her too damn much for it to be some random TikTok beef. ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

Spill the beans. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Do you own a bottle of Miss Dior perfume by any chance ?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You say a lot on here but there's never any proof, it's that you talking about yourself dugheed?
[/QUOTE
Thatโ€™s pretty fucked up thinking the lamp man is the dugheed ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ why would she talk about herself like that ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ The lassies a bam and sheโ€™s tried to duck up a few relationships! Sheโ€™s not liked at all
Ma
Do you own a bottle of Miss Dior perfume by any chance ?
No no ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™m no the camp lamp ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Haha hate it when people come here trying to police people.

• Haha
There's gotta be more to it Lampy. You just dislike her too damn much for it to be some random TikTok beef. ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

Spill the beans. ;)
The girl is a pure bleep ๐Ÿ’€ and to be totally honest I know so much more about her ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ snd believe me everything I say is 100 % accurate. She was in the AA for a while and letโ€™s just say she has a bigger mouth than her fanny ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I used to really think she was funny but them Glasgow to Edinburgh train journeys then being spotted in Edinburgh having drinks with elderly men......Funny but not funny ha ha.

• Haha
Rattled by tattle, half of Edinburgh & Auld Alan Shields
Hilarious โ€ฆ. all I can see is that big black bogie in the corner of her eye in those TTโ€™s. Vile women she needs her mouth washed out with carbolic soap.

Reactions: 5
Sheโ€™s nae money for surgery. Sheโ€™d be needing some sap business owner from the east end to pay for it.

Reactions: 6
The girl is a pure bleep ๐Ÿ’€ and to be totally honest I know so much more about her ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ snd believe me everything I say is 100 % accurate. She was in the AA for a while and letโ€™s just say she has a bigger mouth than her fanny ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Iโ€™m not implying youโ€™re doing this nor am I trying to moderate the threadโ€ฆjust a reminder to anyone who reads here (including you Dugheed) that AA members depend on folk adhering to the yellow card. I would be gutted if anyone was passing on what I said at a meeting

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.