Dugheed #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Train wreck on a train. That chin doesn’t do her any favours
Dugheed likes her own posts pass it on 🤣🤣
Bet the stinks out the train carriages on the way back from Edinburgh sitting there reeking of £10 a pop facials .

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's lying about the only fans , I remember ageessss ago she was talking about having one, promoting it on insta sneakily...

Reactions: 5
She needs a pal to tell her she’s a mess, pity she’s no got any! Yet another train video about no giving a duck!

Always on the train wonder where she goes 😜 Her lips are an absolute mess she’s looking like Jackie Stallone’s long lost blonde sister today.
Id posted this on the old thread forgetting there was a new one. It’s shocking what being a mad wino the past 2 years has done to her looks, she used to be so pretty.
3D65F07F-CA58-444B-A124-198F883197F7.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Always on the train wonder where she goes 😜 Her lips are an absolute mess she’s looking like Jackie Stallone’s long lost blonde sister today.
Id posted this on the old thread forgetting there was a new one. It’s shocking what being a mad wino the past 2 years has done to her looks, she used to be so pretty.
View attachment 1283940
She looks dead behind the eyes now

Oh dear folks what a mess ….. Dugheed does not care about the trolls …. though every second word is troll. If you don’t give a fook you don’t even mention it.

Has she been out with her hair like that … what a state to get into and yes was so pretty and natural. Dissolve the lips get a hair mask on and sort that wig out and stay off the booze.

She is Vegan is that a joke since when did she care what she put into her body. Trolls still not bothering her I see - is she deluded acting like she is Beyoncé saying folk recognise her on the train. More like folk are doing a double take at the state of it. Wee shame as she think she looks good.

She is Vegan is that a joke since when did she care what she put into her body. Trolls still not bothering her I see - is she deluded acting like she is Beyoncé saying folk recognise her on the train. More like folk are doing a double take at the state of it. Wee shame as she think she looks good.
She thinks she’s famous in Dennistoun 🤣🤣. More like notorious. Folk know not to go near with a barge pole. She’s an absolute user. Only out for herself & what she can get (free obv) Neighbours can’t stand her, shopkeepers watch her like a hawk & she’s banned from boozers. But aye we’re all jealous 🤣🤣🤣
Before the booze she definitely didn’t look her age but she looks every year & more now

Reactions: 8
It’s all the work she’s had done in backstreet gallowgate ‘salons’. She looks like a drag queen now and that’s probably why folk are looking at her in alarm on the train.
You wouldn’t touch that with a barge pole.

Reactions: 7
Wonder if she gets her hair done for free? Bet they are sick of her in that shop in constantly raking in their fridges for booze. It’s an advert not to go there I would say. Start marking her stories #scroungedAd!

Going into the local shop and says I will give you free advertising in exchange for a bottle of Vegan Wine. Has she got kids? Hopefully not they would be mortified.

Reactions: 4
Wonder if she gets her hair done for free? Bet they are sick of her in that shop in constantly raking in their fridges for booze. It’s an advert not to go there I would say. Start marking her stories #scroungedAd!
Going into the local shop and says I will give you free advertising in exchange for a bottle of Vegan Wine. Has she got kids? Hopefully not they would be mortified.
Small businesses that maybe used to think she was alright will now steer clear of her. She’s a ponce and a beg. Give her an inch and she takes a mile. I bet that gallowgate salon is regretting giving her the time of day. Now can’t get rid of her and have to act like they love it. Cringe and I would never go there now because of her.

Reactions: 3
Them poor eyebrows screaming for help, caked in leichner, barbecue sauce in your hair my arse, she's probably done a quick shift in the sauna...

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.