Dugheed #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hes a weird looking fucker, wonder what he has going for him seeing as he was accused of beating dugheed up. These type of men don't usually just do it the once

Reactions: 3
It’s not really a great picture of him, but he’s a greasy looking fucker, loves himself. I seen him not long ago getting into one of the vans. Had to stop myself shouting hiyaaa, but I couldn’t mind his name.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Leahs made an appearance in Pandemoniums latest , in the queue to file past the Queen🙈 howling 😂
6B091DC8-669B-4EB5-8DD1-72BB4F2FBF2D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Im surprised she not sat at home applying sudocrem to her labia on the hour every hour. They must have taken a hell of a beating.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Im surprised she not sat at home applying sudocrem to her labia on the hour every hour. They must have taken a hell of a beating.
While all the Edinburgh tourists are having to slap on the herpes cream on their boabies after getting the gift that keeps on giving from Leah 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So which one does she think knows her ? Lol

I don’t mix with people like her lol
So not me

Reactions: 4
I don’t think anybody has ever begged to be Leah’s friendship😂. The mad wino needs to lay off the booze she’s no right

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm sorry if she was last person apart from me on planet I still wouldn't beg for an old lush's friendship. Too much of the old ROSÈ there dugheed hen. I doubt any bleep wants to be her pal. Shes a user and anyone staying with someone who attacked their mother tells you all you need to know about auld Amy wino there.

Reactions: 7
If you look at the girl she’s knocking around with i think we can all safely say she’s scraping the barrel

Reactions: 6
If you look at the girl she’s knocking around with i think we can all safely say she’s scraping the barrel
The Polish prostitute could surely to god find better prostitute friends than auld Leah. The Polish girl looks like someone men would pay, Leah you’d happily pay her to keep away from you.

Reactions: 8
The Polish prostitute could surely to god find better prostitute friends than auld Leah. The Polish girl looks like someone men would pay, Leah you’d happily pay her to keep away from you.
Yep she looks like her alcoholic great aunt

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yep she looks like her alcoholic great aunt
Leah must be very insecure as the other girl is good looking and at least half her age, she must get more clients & better tips ( if tipping a thing with working girls? I’ve nae idea but I imagine it is ). It isn’t going to take long for them to fall out & for Leah to do videos about how jealous the lassie is of her

Reactions: 7
The auld dug loves a read at tattle life! She gets more attention! Hi dug 😜 it’s about time you just admit that your a prozzie working the sauna in Edinburgh! This is not trolling, it’s facts!
Screaming at johns comment

Leah must be very insecure as the other girl is good looking and at least half her age, she must get more clients & better tips ( if tipping a thing with working girls? I’ve nae idea but I imagine it is ). It isn’t going to take long for them to fall out & for Leah to do videos about how jealous the lassie is of her
I think some men are actually attracted to that type, I went out on a couple dates with this guy once it never went anywhere but we stayed friends and he told me he likes older birds. Kept talking about this old bird he would PT and made out she was amazing and she now lives in the house next to me and she’s like Jocelyn Wilderstein

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.