Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

singlelife

VIP Member
What happened with the whole kidnapping thing?
She was on holiday parading about in her underwear getting pished & ended up being found in street no clue what happened or where she was. Claimed she was kidnapped & managed to escape. Few hours later she was back out in more hideous underwear, flaps showing, getting pished

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

f**k ur zoflo

Chatty Member
She must have banger her heid pished last night, woke up and thinks she’s a Mearns Maw again. Naw but what is the accent? Is it a hint of east coast or Glasgow uni? And naw again. Nobody wants to see your flaps hanging out on love island or big brother Manda. No thanks.
Some junkie doon Duke st will try rob they teeth and sell them to cash converter for a tenner 😂 she'll get pelters for talking like that its cringey as fuck

• Haha

maggiedoot

all her body language focuses on her mouth. she must think it's sexy.
she's a walking sperm bank as far as i can make out.

• Haha
  • Sick

Cass_25

VIP Member
She’s getting a bit above her station since she had her teeth sorted & her annual wash she’s maybe going to patch the sauna & start trying to attract classier clientele

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Cass_25

VIP Member
Wonder if the swimming costume is part of the package when you book the teeth its no been off her 🤢

He told her she needed the crowns because her teeth wasn't straight enough for veneers or composite veneers as you say anything for free she'll take it
The dentist come taxi driver was telling her veneers weren’t strong enough for her to eat , maybe that’s down to your shoddy backstreet dentistry mate 😂 I’ve had veneers for 3/4 year done by a UK dentist no mad Turkey chewing gum looking specials , they are strong as fuck no issues eating the cjs buffets😂 even the temporaries she had in were a mess too long for her mouth caused a speech impediment & half fell oot😭

she will be the Cherine of teeth when she starts moaning about these disasters

• Haha

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
The girl is a pure cunt 💀 and to be totally honest I know so much more about her 😂😂😂😂 snd believe me everything I say is 100 % accurate. She was in the AA for a while and let’s just say she has a bigger mouth than her fanny 😂😂
I’m not implying you’re doing this nor am I trying to moderate the thread…just a reminder to anyone who reads here (including you Dugheed) that AA members depend on folk adhering to the yellow card. I would be gutted if anyone was passing on what I said at a meeting

ZedsDead

VIP Member
She absolutely believes her own pish, to the point where she's brainwashed herself to believe she's 'loving life' and the trolls are just jealous haters. She's a has-been, sad-act, clinging on to her youth for dear fkn life. One day she'll wake up, 10-15 years from now and she'll have no-one, literally fkn no-one, still cavorting aboot the toon annoying cunts and begging for drinks and attention, kidding on she's no a brass. She's actually pitiful to watch. She'll end up wan of they auld cunts in a Glasgow pub in 10-15 years time, sitting in a corner, swigging on a wine, talking to anycunt that'll listen 'aye, a mind the auld days, the glory days, ah wis something in they days, pure Tiktok famous, yer da will remember me, ah probably gied him a gammy doon that back lane roon the corner fae here'

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
Remember her and the pal cutting about Benidorm with the minges out thinking they were stunners. Aw my god, I’m hitting a riddy for them thinking about it.

• Haha

Frenchie1971

Dental professional here. I don't normally post on this but I'm actually dumbfounded that the dentist has told her they are veneers. He should be shot! And she's had teeth removed due to bone loss resulting in implants that quite simply(although I obviously haven't seen her x-rays) could have been stabilised with deep cleaning and supportive therapy to maintain them. 🤦🤦

• Heart
I know in Scotland c*nt is like the word ‘the’ but honestly her language makes me cringe into next week. Especially in public, like have some respect for the people around you. Vile woman

Spanor511

VIP Member
She must have banger her heid pished last night, woke up and thinks she’s a Mearns Maw again. Naw but what is the accent? Is it a hint of east coast or Glasgow uni? And naw again. Nobody wants to see your flaps hanging out on love island or big brother Manda. No thanks.

• Haha