Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

arealfriend

Hi everyone, this is a genuine friend of Cheryl’s and I've had her consent to post this.

Firstly, I just wanted to say thank you to everyone that disagreed with the earlier post that certainly seemed to be aimed at shaming her for a very private matter, as you can imagine it was horrible for her to see that post.

Secondly, if it is Karen then yes she is a real person, Cheryl knows who she is, she's not a vlogger but she was a regular viewer and friendly with others in the community. Karen had personal information, why she thought it appropriate to share that info on here and why she was so defensive of Paul and gunning for Cheryl we have no idea. If you have any remorse Karen a direct apology to Cheryl is certainly deserved.

Finally, the information shared about the relationship with Danielle is also true and Cheryl found out about it from the posts on this thread and then subsequently had it confirmed both at source and from others. Again as you can imagine that was a pretty devastating blow, there is a strong denial that this relationship overlapped however the timing is incredibly suspicious.

We've been taking care of Cheryl, she's clearly been through a lot at this stage. On the other hand, thanks to the person that outed the affair as this was being concealed not only by the people themselves but their friends around them, going to the extent of hiding them in theme park vlogs. I think that clears a few things up, time for her to heal now.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
Which vlogger do we reckon will be there first? 😬🤣
Victoria off of Dismal in Denial appears to have booked trips every month to hedge her bets. Like, all her waking hours appear to consist of shuffling bookings as each month passes. Stinks of desperation and just proves she has literally nothing else in her life. It's more than a bit sad.

Reactions: 19

Sinnocence

I’m loving that Cheryls claws are coming out, clearly coming out the other side of the gloom. Honestly the break up will be the making of that girl, can’t wait till she has a fit new man on show and Paul suddenly realises he’s fucked up majorly

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m not Zoe. I’m not Nathan. I’m not particularly kind. I do think speculating about people whose only crime is to be friends with a couple whose relationship broke down is despicable, but perhaps that is just me.

I am not saying who he is having a relationship with. That is nobody’s business but theirs. Being friends with Cheryl and Paul should not make them fodder for gossip about an affair that did not happen.
Speaking of despicable - that you would come here and out a woman for having an abortion. You have no idea what goes through someone's head and you have no right to throw that out into the world - true or false - that is a vile thing to do. That you think an extramarital affair is no one's business but a termination is??
So whoever you are - and even though I don't particularly like either of them - Cheryl is better off.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

jamesd

Paul. What a bastard.

And Nathan, Shaun, Kershaws etc for covering it up and throwing their “friend” Cheryl under the bus.

I will never watch your vlogs again.

Cheryl if you’re reading: you’re infinitely better than them. Sounds like a lucky escape to me!

Reactions: 18

Sybil

Chatty Member
‘Revealing’ a termination has been done to try and discredit Cheryl and paint her as a villain however it’s failed because most people understand that what a Person does with their Own body is entirely their choice.
(I’m not here to have a pro choice/pro life debate So if people come at me
I won’t be replying :)) The reality is that IF this has happened it has been a decision that has had to be made by Cheryl and someone using that difficult decision to try and turn people against her is pretty revolting.
Seriously though, these people are in their 30s/40s and I’ve seen 13 year old kids behave with more maturity than these folks.

Reactions: 17

CaptainChaos

Playing devils advocate...

If Paul was set on having children and then his wife turned round and said no she no longer wanted children, I can see this causing a breakdown in a marriage. Which is neither ones fault.

If then during the marriage breakdown Paul started to get attention from outside, I can see how lines could be blurred perhaps. But then if the marriage was over by this point, again neither is to blame. There is no evidence to say anything started before the marriage was over is there?

Men are strange creatures and during a breakup will crave attention they are or have been lacking. Us women tend to behave like caterpillars in a cocoon before emerging as beautiful butterflies. By this point the man has usually realised his mistakes and regrets what's happened.

Will be interesting to see how things play out from here.
i don’t think she no longer wanted children. I think she didn’t want his child anymore Because he turned into an arsehole. It’s clear that YouTube and the opinion of the SND group is more important to him than his wife and/or trying to save his marriage. if my wife terminated a child we had longed for, I’d be taking a good look at myself and my actions, or supporting my wife who may be going through something, not looking for attention from a new madam. The fact he’s now dating a fangirl rather than someone local or from work etc says a lot. its all about ego with him

bumblebees19

VIP Member
So happy to have found this thread. I can't hate on L&R for having their Esta's renewed. We have always renewed ours as they expire, just as it's $14 and it's a bit of admin you don't need to think about. Even if we don't have a US trip coming up, we keep them active.

What I wanted to come on here to say, is how disappointing Yaz and Ash are. I've got some of their tops, actually found out about them through L&R, and there is no need to travel to DLP right now. The guidance is for essential travel only. Essential. They should take a long hard look at themselves for this.

Mark81

VIP Member
Yeah and I also think luke and rich just genuinely want to go to Disney, if they couldn't vlog theyd still go. Whatever their faults I see them as disney fans first, vloggers second. They don't run their life based on views and clickbait

Reactions: 16

LeslieKnope

Mine is on Disney in Detail. She has made zero effort to produce any original content, instead has just reacted to her old videos. They’re impossible to watch as they’re talking over the action the whole time and I can’t see they’ve been popular.

Reactions: 15

ZapfaWat

It seems some prefer to be more subtle and discreet than others.
The worst one is when they all meet up and film each other and shout 'vlog the vlogger,'.
Hilarious.
Not.
God, that's reminded me of something I experienced in DLP.

First some background for people who haven't been there: Cafe Fantasia, Inventions, and California Grill restaurants all have their entrances in this one lounge area at the Disneyland Hotel and it is mostly full with extra seating for Cafe Fantasia. Inventions is a character dining restaurant and the characters enter the restaurant through the main entrance, it a well-known thing to have a 'cheap' (I use that lightly) lunch at Cafe Fantasia and catch the characters go into Inventions rather than stump up the cost for a full Inventions brunch, you don't get much time but it can be nice for kids to wave at characters as they go in.

So, me and my better half were having lunch at the cafe, outside in this shared area. It was a hot and busy day at DLP, and the restaurants and bar were full. A group of 'influencers' turned up and parked themselves next to the entrance to Inventions, after being asked by the CMs if they had a reservation and being shooed away they sat at an empty table for the cafe, even though there was a queue of people at the cafe waiting to be seated. When the waiter came over to take an order they had a bit of a moan that they had to order something, then ended up buying a single drink (a glowtini) between the 6 of them. The next 15 minutes was them taking it in turns to take some Insta snaps with the drink, pose with it in the middle of the only clear walking areas, then having a little fashion shoot while changing outfits in the toilets.

Then, the characters came out of the staff door. They all jumped up out of their chairs and blocked the route to Inventions, forcing the characters to stop and take pictures with them all, again, one of them ran back to change outfits in the toilets before returning and taking more photos with the characters. They must have held up the characters for a good 5 minutes.

You could see the handlers for the characters were pissed, the Inventions front desk people were pissed, and the Cafe Fantasia waiter was frustrated they were taking a family table up for one drink, families just trying to get to inventions had to try and dodge the idiots. After their enforced meet and greet they left, and most frustrating for me, they DIDNT EVEN FINISH THE DRINK.

Anyway, I can't remember the lead 'infulencer' name, I'm sure my wife will remind me when she sees this, but the sheer attitude of some of them is just frustrating, they're the most important, fuck everyone else.

Sorry for the long rant :D

• Wow
Reactions: 15

Sybil

Chatty Member
By cheryls stories on insta it looks like she has read here, I feel so much for her 💔
I actually came on to say how i’m really enjoying Watching her come out of her shell since her split with Paul. I hope if she’s taking a social media break it’s for her to gain clarity on who her real friends are. I get the feeling that Paul was always controlling financially and emotionally and it was nice seeing her be a bit more frivolous and experiment with different clothing and make up.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Nadurath

VIP Member
Oh god, Travelling Magical have done a video of tier lists of rides at Disneyland Paris. Aside from the hilarity of having 2 people watching their premiere (like what is the point when there’s yourself and one other person watching 😂😂), they have so little clue about Disneyland Paris!

“Don’t think the Indiana Jones ride will be there for much longer”….literally had a complete rebuild during the park closure.

“Ooh I don’t think the cars ride will be there for long with the new cars land” …there’s no cars land, there is a re-themed tram tour.

“The Star Wars theme fits so well with the theming of space mountain” …ah yes, that well known Steampunk part of Star Wars.

They use footage from Attractions 360 throughout (you didn’t quite cut out the branding on the Peter Pan ride dickhead) and their camera is so loud trying to focus (I assume it’s their camera, but maybe they live with crickets). Absolute shite 😂

• Haha

Mark81

VIP Member
Have to admit I'm also a little disappointed in Sam4God too, but at least she's always genuinely loved DLP.... and I've enjoyed her stories from today. Yaz & Ash went to DLP's opening day last year too when vaccines weren't even a thing (I don't recall Sam4God going back then), so it's obvious Yaz & Ash just want the views....

I've also just found out re Yaz & Ash's justified reason being because Yaz is unwell... How does that make sense??? if I was sick, the last thing I'd want to do is go to a theme park! Especially in a pandemic!

let's face it, we're gonna see ALL the Disney vloggers back in the parks as soon as they can. I think most of them are focused on Disney World which is a bit harder to get to right now, but I bet they'll all be there as soon as they can find a way haha

Also on another note, did anyone see l & r dreaming tweeted about renewing their ESTAs?? They got a bit of hate for it as obviously it's not allowed to go back to the US yet... they said they want to have their visas ready just in case so they can go as soon as it's open! hahaha I love desperation.

They got hate over estas? Sorry that's stupid to me. An esta is no different to a passport or visa, its a legal travel document. I'd renew a passport or visa if I planned to travel again so don't see why you wouldn't do an esta either. It's valid for 2 years

SwampMonster88

I heard they broke up. Either that or she’s being very private about him. maybe wrong there though as i don’t follow any of the Saturday night group too closely, they make my skin crawl. Cheryl hasn’t openly said he cheated but the rest of the previous poster,s comments are true, I’m just assuming that part is aswell. How Paul managed to take interest in someone other than himself is a mystery to me lol
If he did cheat, it’s a mystery how more than one woman was interested in him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

eloise b

I have said before but genuine Disney Vloggers are Mr David and Mr Ian,I love them they are down to Earth guys who have proper jobs alongside YouTube and are hilarious esp Ian with his innuendos and I now keep saying hello you lol

they don’t accept freebies saw a vlog recently where someone offered to send them some wax melts for their burner and they declined and bought them off the persons shop instead.

their recent center parcs trip was hilarious esp on the boats I was crying laughing 😂

they are more relatable than others yes they have LOTS of Disney stuff in their TINY flat but you do feel they spend within their means

• Heart
Reactions: 13