Disney Vloggers #2 Ears We Ego Again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not a Disney Vlogger so do excuse me just wondering if anyone has watched coaster crazy,all he does is moan about where he is and in one was moaning about having to sanitize and said if he don’t need to wear a mask he isn’t bothering

absolute idiot and admit to hate watching a lil
I have met Andy before and he seemed like a ok bloke. I preferred his older vlogs when he had that couple Tom and stacey in them. I wonder what happened to them

To defend Paul in such a manner your clearly SeeshaunEAT. Nathan manbaby or The Celebrityshaws or Paul’s new squeeze.

To discuss such a thing means your close to one of SND people or one of them.

and on an earlier post it mentioned Paul and Nathan had fallen out; well if Paul’s new squeeze is Danielle it would make sense that As Nathan was chasing Danielle for a while.

SND and the blind flock of sheep believe they run the Distwitter and DisTube world when in fact they are the most horrid bunch of people who treat other despicably
Or SeeShaunEat's Mrs, I could totally see her diving in.

I'm going to repeat myself for the "friend" of the couple. It is NOT OK to out an abortion, ever!

Reactions: 6
Or SeeShaunEat's Mrs, I could totally see her diving in.

I'm going to repeat myself for the "friend" of the couple. It is NOT OK to out an abortion, ever!
100%, this person is clearly gunning for Cheryl and thinks Paul's behaviour is perfect!
People should question why a lady in a 'loving relationship' with a man who 'wasn't bleeping around' would abort a child they were trying for........if infact any of what has been said by this 'friend' is true then why are they not also concerned for Cheryl?

Reactions: 7
I’m not Zoe. I’m not Nathan. I’m not particularly kind. I do think speculating about people whose only crime is to be friends with a couple whose relationship broke down is despicable, but perhaps that is just me.

I am not saying who he is having a relationship with. That is nobody’s business but theirs. Being friends with Cheryl and Paul should not make them fodder for gossip about an affair that did not happen.
you say it’s nobody’s business who is in a relationship with who but Openly share on an Internet forum about an abortion between 2 people. His ex-wife doesn’t deserve privacy but his mistress does? you have got fucked up standards if you think that’s ok. All the Saturday night group sided with Paul over the break up so you’re clearly one of them. Thing is, you’re all as egotistical as each other so comments like this could be any one of you cretins

• Heart
Reactions: 13
you say it’s nobody’s business who is in a relationship with who but Openly share on an Internet forum about an abortion between 2 people. His ex-wife doesn’t deserve privacy but his mistress does? you have got fucked up standards if you think that’s ok. All the Saturday night group sided with Paul over the break up so you’re clearly one of them. Thing is, you’re all as egotistical as each other so comments like this could be any one of you cretins
They acted as though they kept the nations morale up for 12 months as if they were Captain Tom. You will never find a more deluded bunch. A SHITSHOW OF HUMANS PRESENTING A tit SHOW.
Be gone.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
same - part of me understands they dont want to share - the other part of me feels some kind of way about vloggers who share everything and then decide that they can't share everything - also i'm really nosey and feel like after watching as many episodes of saturday night discussions - i have earned this information 🤣
Same, they need to give their followers something! Although if it was as messy and hurtful as cheating I doubt either might publically talk about it.

I heard they broke up. Either that or she’s being very private about him. maybe wrong there though as i don’t follow any of the Saturday night group too closely, they make my skin crawl. Cheryl hasn’t openly said he cheated but the rest of the previous poster,s comments are true, I’m just assuming that part is aswell. How Paul managed to take interest in someone other than himself is a mystery to me lol
Zoe did have a new guy for the new year's eve show and the group made a big thing about allowing him back on, but he never came back and during the Valentines show Zoe made said something (I forget what) that suggested she was single again. I just remember thinking aw that was short lived.

He was mentioned before on the previous thread, be wary of theme park worldwide. They were rather involved with some horrible allegations last year and rumour has it he’s a bit of a ‘don’t you know who I am’ bully. Him and the girlfriend apparently using some disgusting terms for some disabled people within theme parks as well
Watched a couple of their blackpool vlogs I find him irritating for shouting at the camera nearly all the time, if he turned the volume down a bit I could enjoy more of his vlogs.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
They acted as though they kept the nations morale up for 12 months as if they were Captain Tom. You will never find a more deluded bunch. A SHITSHOW OF HUMANS PRESENTING A tit SHOW.
Be gone.
I wasn’t clapping for carers on a Thursday night, I was clapping for these heroes 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Someone commented a few pages back that he cheated on her, told her he didn’t love her anymore, moved out, moved back in to try falling back in love with her but kicked her out 2 weeks later. People on this forum are doubting that’s true but we have mutual friends and the story Cheryl told was that he told her didn’t love her anymore and wanted a divorce. She missed out the cheating part but it wouldn’t surprise me. To be honest I wouldn’t be shocked if it was with Zoe from the British Life. She used to do all of Get Binky,s editing until Jen accused them of having an affair. She only joined that Saturday night thing to get back at Del because him and Paul don’t get on
oh wow yes that's a thought

Zoe was recently at Legoland with Nathan (and Ashley & Emma), she posted about it on instagram and Cheryl has liked it, so I highly doubt he was having an affair with Zoe

Reactions: 1
Zoe was recently at Legoland with Nathan (and Ashley & Emma), she posted about it on instagram and Cheryl has liked it, so I highly doubt he was having an affair with Zoe
I really think it's Danielle (lovely chubly). I guessed her name and within 30 minutes the figment fan account was created on here getting defensive. She also did a video once all about universal credit and probably seduced Paul with the finance talk. Of course this is all guess work, but since Danielle and Paul aren't on social media at the moment it's very telling.

Reactions: 8
I think that puts that one to bed then. Who would have guessed that our favourite bunch of Disney deviants could be involved in something interesting?

I do feel sorry for Nathan though. Always the bridesmaid.... 🤣

Reactions: 6
has anyone got a picture of Danielle , I can't place her for the life of me , Cheryl and Paul im gutted if you have had to see this , you have some awful friends

Reactions: 8
I really think it's Danielle (lovely chubly). I guessed her name and within 30 minutes the figment fan account was created on here getting defensive. She also did a video once all about universal credit and probably seduced Paul with the finance talk. Of course this is all guess work, but since Danielle and Paul aren't on social media at the moment it's very telling.
Was she talking about UC as a recipient? If so Paul will love that, another woman he can belittle for earning less than him.

has anyone got a picture of Danielle , I can't place her for the life of me , Cheryl and Paul im gutted if you have had to see this , you have some awful friends
Or girlfriends...

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I really wish I’d bothered watching SND now so I knew who the feck all these people are 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.