Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mark81

VIP Member
I'm quite amazed that such minor barely known disney vloggers have generated so many posts lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13

CaptainChaos

I’m not Zoe. I’m not Nathan. I’m not particularly kind. I do think speculating about people whose only crime is to be friends with a couple whose relationship broke down is despicable, but perhaps that is just me.

I am not saying who he is having a relationship with. That is nobody’s business but theirs. Being friends with Cheryl and Paul should not make them fodder for gossip about an affair that did not happen.
you say it’s nobody’s business who is in a relationship with who but Openly share on an Internet forum about an abortion between 2 people. His ex-wife doesn’t deserve privacy but his mistress does? you have got fucked up standards if you think that’s ok. All the Saturday night group sided with Paul over the break up so you’re clearly one of them. Thing is, you’re all as egotistical as each other so comments like this could be any one of you cretins

• Heart

Keithlovescarrots

Chatty Member
You’re right, it’s not. I was happy to stay quiet while Cheryl’s friendspainted her as the victim. When other “friends” can lie about affairs and throw innocent people under the bus, things have gone too far.

Have a good evening, ladies and gentlemen.
Just FYI he didn't own her body, or her decisions.

This post has just confirmed everything people thought about that awful group of 'vloggers'.

Sometimes the best thing to say is nothing at all.

• Heart

Geetbo

VIP Member
Two things:

Paul has massively traded down from Cheryl with the dumpling he's now dating.

Cheryl was absolutely right not to have a child with the despicable piece of shit.

Reactions: 12

pauljohns2011

Chatty Member
Took one for the team and watched Yaz & Cash's first day in DLP. Clearly read here because Cash no longer says Dank. Instead every second word is Cool. Literally EVERYTHING is cool. Jeez, learn some new vocabulary!
well dank seems to have come back now..to

Dank only really has a two meanings…
unpleasantly moist or humid; damp and, often, chilly

OR

A slang term for Excellent or High quality - Especially when talking about marajuana..

It’s not really to describe a McDonald’s burger?! It’s specially used for drug slang.

Saw some of their stories, if they are really shi**ing themselves about covid (obsessive cleaning and disinfecting, taking their own duvets etc) and not eating anywhere because it’s too busy - surely if it’s that bad and you’re that concerned, maybe going away on holiday maybe isn’t the best idea?

also - aren’t they both fully vaccinated already?

but stop using dank, it’s not a cool saying, it’s not down with the kids unless they smoke weed

Geetbo

VIP Member
Victoria off of Dismal in Denial appears to have booked trips every month to hedge her bets. Like, all her waking hours appear to consist of shuffling bookings as each month passes. Stinks of desperation and just proves she has literally nothing else in her life. It's more than a bit sad.
I for one can't wait for her tours of the coffee shops of Disney World to start again.

• Haha

Sinnocence

This has caused a lot of problems so I will identify myself. My name is Karen. I am not a vlogger and only a few people know me. It is not right that others are being blamed.
Haha, that’s convenient! Well there you go, problem solved it was KAREN everyone, it must be true, we were all wrong, we missed all of the clues that were clearly pointing to KAREN! the non existent fall guy!

• Haha

bumblebees19

VIP Member
Am I the only one who's not bothered about Yaz and Ash going to France? Since May the 17th it's no longer illegal. They'll be having to fork out for PCR tests and quarantine when they're back, and I'm sure they're aware France may be put on the red list so may have to quarantine further.
I kinda think just let people live! I mean I wouldnt want to do tests and quarantine but if they're willing- then fine.
Only reason other vloggers arent going is because they're scared about backlash/dont want to fork out the extra money for tests.
It's not illegal but the guidance is literally:

The FCDO advises against all but essential travel to the whole of France based on the current assessment of COVID-19 risks.

The health situation in France remains severe. A national curfew is in place from 11pm to 6am

You should not travel to amber list countries or territories.

Going to DLP for content, is not "essential travel" no matter how you look at it. We're all bored of being at home, we all have thing we've missed out on, we've all been impacted by this. It's not about letting people live, IMO.

• Heart

SomeoneLOLd

Chatty Member
So I’ve attempted to watch most of Yaz & Ash’s insta stories from yesterday… firstly…. THERE ARE SO MANY STORIES! like do they even spend one minute not posting?? Someone mentioned before, but there’s no way they’re actually enjoying their holiday. Looks like they’ve Insta storied every single second of their day! They are literally like robots who’ve gone just to film everything with no real passion it’s weird! I almost feel bad for them, especially Yaz if she’s unwell…!

Reactions: 11

Saratogarose

Chatty Member
Am I the only one who's not bothered about Yaz and Ash going to France? Since May the 17th it's no longer illegal. They'll be having to fork out for PCR tests and quarantine when they're back, and I'm sure they're aware France may be put on the red list so may have to quarantine further.
I kinda think just let people live! I mean I wouldnt want to do tests and quarantine but if they're willing- then fine.
Only reason other vloggers arent going is because they're scared about backlash/dont want to fork out the extra money for tests.
It isn't illegal but the government advise against all none essential travel.

They are posting a million stories a day on Instagram which demonstrates their real motive for visiting and they are rubbing peoples noses in it (those who are following the advice).

Attention seeking toffs IMO but we all have our different views on things.

SwampMonster88

Did anyone watch Karen Bee’s latest weekly vlog? She mentions people have asked her about when she’s next travelling to DLP and she said how we shouldn’t be travelling to Amber countries from the UK unless it’s essential. It’s definitely a dig at Yaz and Ash as it was on Monday when they travelled there!

Parker123

Who doesn’t check the menu regardless of dietary requirements tho ? Just me who always looks online at the menu and decide what i’m having before I even get to the restaurant

• Heart

TheRealCarolDanvers

I can smell the desperation from these DiSnEy VlOgGeRs through their Insta stories and the obvious scrambling to get to the parks first for ‘content’ is ridiculous! Just wait until Biden opens the US borders, they will all be fighting for a seat on the plane and I can’t wait to watch

• Haha

Saratogarose

Chatty Member
I heard they broke up. Either that or she’s being very private about him. maybe wrong there though as i don’t follow any of the Saturday night group too closely, they make my skin crawl. Cheryl hasn’t openly said he cheated but the rest of the previous poster,s comments are true, I’m just assuming that part is aswell. How Paul managed to take interest in someone other than himself is a mystery to me lol
One assumes it went something like this:-

I've fallen for someone else Madam.
Me.
It really is Me. Not you.
Vlogception.
Pack your bags.

• Haha

goso89

It’s stuns me that the whole group could be that vile in keeping it a secret and covering for Paul. What a betrayal when both of them were your friends.
Cheryl, you were always too good for him and it’s never clearer until now.
Disgusting pig

Parker123

They got hate over estas? Sorry that's stupid to me. An esta is no different to a passport or visa, its a legal travel document. I'd renew a passport or visa if I planned to travel again so don't see why you wouldn't do an esta either. It's valid for 2 years
totally agree, estas should be done before you book your holiday anyway! I just think they’re being organised and sensible, what does it matter if they don’t get there full two years worth 🥴 it’s their money and even at that £14 compared to what your paying for your holiday anyway

Snapdragon5

I’m not Zoe. I’m not Nathan. I’m not particularly kind. I do think speculating about people whose only crime is to be friends with a couple whose relationship broke down is despicable, but perhaps that is just me.

I am not saying who he is having a relationship with. That is nobody’s business but theirs. Being friends with Cheryl and Paul should not make them fodder for gossip about an affair that did not happen.
Interesting you think you're above speculation when you've just come out and spoken about someone's termination 🤔 If I was Paul or Cheryl I'd rather someone have a wee gossip about who they could be shacking up instead of that

• Heart

Emmy79

VIP Member
Speaking of despicable - that you would come here and out a woman for having an abortion. You have no idea what goes through someone's head and you have no right to throw that out into the world - true or false - that is a vile thing to do. That you think an extramarital affair is no one's business but a termination is??
So whoever you are - and even though I don't particularly like either of them - Cheryl is better off.
Perfectly put 👏