Disney Vloggers #2 Ears We Ego Again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also “
It is not right that others are being blamed.
However, it’s perfectly fine to disclose that someone you refer to as a friend has had an abortion and insist that makes her a bad person?

Paul, no one likes you, you can’t sit with us

Reactions: 9
Noticed Yaz and Trash complaining about lack of social distancing at DLP... apparently it was soooo much better when it was only Annual Passholders allowed in, now the commoners are allowed in, it’s awful.

Has it not struck them that the park will be operating at higher capacity than it was on passholder preview days? Can’t wait to hear how much they whinge about it in Florida given social distancing is pretty much a thing of the past over there now.
I stopped watching their stories as it was just way too many and all very forced but that's so ironic that they've sad that! They obviously don't actually care and also funny that they're complaining about commoners. They only became AP holders last year by the looks of their channel so maybe they need to remember not everyone can or wants to be an AP? and being ones doesn't make them any better? wow!

Reactions: 5
5114984B-ED67-4D27-B7C5-31288B8E61EF.jpeg

Who is this i spotted? A vloggle will always out their own. I wonder if Karen minds us sharing this as its on YouTube so I’m guessing not.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Hi everyone, this is a genuine friend of Cheryl’s and I've had her consent to post this.

Firstly, I just wanted to say thank you to everyone that disagreed with the earlier post that certainly seemed to be aimed at shaming her for a very private matter, as you can imagine it was horrible for her to see that post.

Secondly, if it is Karen then yes she is a real person, Cheryl knows who she is, she's not a vlogger but she was a regular viewer and friendly with others in the community. Karen had personal information, why she thought it appropriate to share that info on here and why she was so defensive of Paul and gunning for Cheryl we have no idea. If you have any remorse Karen a direct apology to Cheryl is certainly deserved.

Finally, the information shared about the relationship with Danielle is also true and Cheryl found out about it from the posts on this thread and then subsequently had it confirmed both at source and from others. Again as you can imagine that was a pretty devastating blow, there is a strong denial that this relationship overlapped however the timing is incredibly suspicious.

We've been taking care of Cheryl, she's clearly been through a lot at this stage. On the other hand, thanks to the person that outed the affair as this was being concealed not only by the people themselves but their friends around them, going to the extent of hiding them in theme park vlogs. I think that clears a few things up, time for her to heal now.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Wow! What video is this from please?
No doubt, the moment I say it will be removed for an edit as I’m guessing Karen and Paul wouldn’t want it out there as it’s the only part of the video they are in and are clearly hiding with them hoods and shades.. I assume they want to hide their new romance.

it’s SeeShaun/MardiGras Sunday

Reactions: 4
Paul. What a bastard.

And Nathan, Shaun, Kershaws etc for covering it up and throwing their “friend” Cheryl under the bus.

I will never watch your vlogs again.

Cheryl if you’re reading: you’re infinitely better than them. Sounds like a lucky escape to me!

Reactions: 18
No doubt, the moment I say it will be removed for an edit as I’m guessing Karen and Paul wouldn’t want it out there as it’s the only part of the video they are in and are clearly hiding with them hoods and shades.. I assume they want to hide their new romance.

It is a bit late now even if they do. My life has become enriched by the fact that Paul is dating an actual Karen after his 'famous' rants. SUPERB.

🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍 Show's just how very fake they all are.

Last edited:

Is that Danielle in the blue coat? I can't tell but it looks like they are holding hands. I'm watching it now and a bit later on in the video someone (I don't know her name) shouts out 'SAVAGE'. I bet they thought they were hilarious!!

All I can imagine is Paul frantically texting Shaun to edit it out but Shaun is on his two week tour of the UK so can't. I think it'll get taken down.

Cheryl's friend, you seem lovely and I'm glad you are taking good care of her.

Well spotted. The lengths they must have gone to to stay out of shot when 4 of them were vlogging makes my brain hurt.

Hi Paul, I know you are reading here. Good effort but maybe if you want to keep your affairs quiet don't go to a major UK themepark with people who video their every minor thought, word and, in some instances, fart.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well spotted. The lengths they must have gone to to stay out of shot when 4 of them were vlogging makes my brain hurt.

Hi Paul, I know you are reading here. Good effort but maybe if you want to keep your affairs quiet don't go to a major UK themepark with people who video their every minor thought, word and, in some instances, fart.
First time he will have tried to be in the shadows rather than swanning around a theme-park like some sort of celebrity and Disney Messiah. He always had some much to say for his self and now he is ashamed to show his face.

Reactions: 8
First time he will have tried to be in the shadows rather than swanning around a theme-park like some sort of celebrity and Disney Messiah. He always had some much to say for his self and now he is ashamed to show his face.
He's totally working that celeb in a themepark look with his hood up. Idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does anyone know does Sam4god have a job? What does she do if not? Gets supported by her parents? How does she afford all these hotel stays in good hotels etc? Bank of mum and dad?
She used to work in a theatre, from what I remember. I think her parents must be helping her.

Is that Danielle in the blue coat? I can't tell but it looks like they are holding hands. I'm watching it now and a bit later on in the video someone (I don't know her name) shouts out 'SAVAGE'. I bet they thought they were hilarious!!

All I can imagine is Paul frantically texting Shaun to edit it out but Shaun is on his two week tour of the UK so can't. I think it'll get taken down.

Cheryl's friend, you seem lovely and I'm glad you are taking good care of her.
Yes that’s Danielle. I doubt Shaun would care anyway. He’s just glad he’s getting the views. He probably thinks he’s been really clever And people are Too Stupid to see it.

so that’s Cheryl he screwed over by keeping Paul’s dirty little secret
thats Paul he’s screwed over by revealing it
and that’s cheryl and Nathan getting screwed over By husband/best friend/love interest.

they’re so self-absorbed that they can’t see how they’re screwing each other over. And I am living for it 😂

god I feel for Cheryl. Bloody disgusting what she has to put up with.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Hi everyone, this is a genuine friend of Cheryl’s and I've had her consent to post this.

Firstly, I just wanted to say thank you to everyone that disagreed with the earlier post that certainly seemed to be aimed at shaming her for a very private matter, as you can imagine it was horrible for her to see that post.

Secondly, if it is Karen then yes she is a real person, Cheryl knows who she is, she's not a vlogger but she was a regular viewer and friendly with others in the community. Karen had personal information, why she thought it appropriate to share that info on here and why she was so defensive of Paul and gunning for Cheryl we have no idea. If you have any remorse Karen a direct apology to Cheryl is certainly deserved.

Finally, the information shared about the relationship with Danielle is also true and Cheryl found out about it from the posts on this thread and then subsequently had it confirmed both at source and from others. Again as you can imagine that was a pretty devastating blow, there is a strong denial that this relationship overlapped however the timing is incredibly suspicious.

We've been taking care of Cheryl, she's clearly been through a lot at this stage. On the other hand, thanks to the person that outed the affair as this was being concealed not only by the people themselves but their friends around them, going to the extent of hiding them in theme park vlogs. I think that clears a few things up, time for her to heal now.
Send our love to Cheryl, what a horrible thing for her to go through i’m glad she has friends who are helping her through this horrible time and hope she is doing okay - she deserves so much better than this x

Reactions: 7

I’m so happy that Cheryl has good friends around her to support and help her heal.

Paul, if you’re reading this, May the hairs
Of your arse forever me stuck together 🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes that’s Danielle. I doubt Shaun would care wouldn’t care anyway. He’s just glad he’s getting the views. He probably thinks he’s been really clever And people are Too Stupid to see it.

so that’s Cheryl he screwed over by keeping Paul’s dirty little secret
thats Paul he’s screwed over by revealing it
and that’s cheryl and Nathan getting screwed over By husband/best friend/love interest.

they’re so self-absorbed that they can’t see how they’re screwing each other over. And I am living for it 😂

god I feel for Cheryl. Bloody disgusting what she has to put up with.
The sour faced cow who shouted SAVAGE must have thought she was hilarious. How they must have all laughed. Scum.

Reactions: 3
I just went to watch C&L Wandering’s vlog from the same day to see if I could spot Paul and Danielle in the background but it seems to have been deleted…

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.