Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emmy79

VIP Member
I’m not Zoe. I’m not Nathan. I’m not particularly kind. I do think speculating about people whose only crime is to be friends with a couple whose relationship broke down is despicable, but perhaps that is just me.

I am not saying who he is having a relationship with. That is nobody’s business but theirs. Being friends with Cheryl and Paul should not make them fodder for gossip about an affair that did not happen.
Jeez, you certainly aren't kind!

Clearly on team Paul rather than Cheryl as you've basically painted her as the villain despite being her 'friend'
What you have shared is very personal and as a friend you could have worded things nicer.
And to say Paul wasn't 'fucking around' but fell out of love with Cheryl due to the alleged abortion is a vile way to speak of friends.
Paul was so devastated he didn't comfort his wife he just moved on.......NICE!

Reactions: 11

goso89

Plus what absolute prat’s walking round the theme park all day with their hoods up hiding like their celebs. Here’s an idea- get a grip, don’t be a coward and be honest to Cheryl.

Saratogarose

Chatty Member
Noticed Yaz and Trash complaining about lack of social distancing at DLP... apparently it was soooo much better when it was only Annual Passholders allowed in, now the commoners are allowed in, it’s awful.

Has it not struck them that the park will be operating at higher capacity than it was on passholder preview days? Can’t wait to hear how much they whinge about it in Florida given social distancing is pretty much a thing of the past over there now.
Self entitled hypocrites.

Figgy411

I do hope Paul is ok, honestly. Yes, he can be annoying, but he has mentioned struggling with mental health before, and the breakdown of a marriage combined with possibly his dad’s health... I really do hope they’re alright.

Krispysmore’s videos make me itch, they always look so crusty.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Emmy79

VIP Member
Just to let this out I am Kyle from ourdisneylife so reading this thread has been entertaining and sometimes hurtful to say the least
Thank you for your honesty! So many others hide.
I have questions and I don't expect you to answer them if you don't want to!
I would just really like to know what happened and how you felt on the day you proposed to Beth with how Paul behaved and why did you eventually fall out with them?

I hadn't watched Yaz & Ash aka YASH at all prior to these comments so I started - and oh my.

I just listened to their DVC purchase story - it's pretty misleading. I am a DVC member and I looked into it quite a lot prior to purchasing and they keep emphasizing that it's a money saver - it isn't. straight up - it's a nice way to vacation if you prefer to stay in deluxe resorts. Period. It's a nice way to make sure you go on vacation to a disney resort. If you like to stay in a one bedroom or bigger - full kitchen etc. and being on property is important - sure it's nice. Does it save you money? No way.

But if you listen to them - it's a bargain.

jamesd

Never understood the beef with sea world when the same people are quite happy to go to zoos? It’s the same thing minus the water.

Saratogarose

Chatty Member
I don’t even know who she is only seen the name mentioned here 😂

Trying to get your name taken out of the discussion by revealing private info about Cheryl isn’t very #BeKind
Well this is a waaaay more interesting than SND ever was. Then again so was watching paint dry. It is nice to see the panel back together on here though 👋

Let us know when the next special is so I can make other plans.

• Haha

QueenMavis95

Noticed Yaz and Trash complaining about lack of social distancing at DLP... apparently it was soooo much better when it was only Annual Passholders allowed in, now the commoners are allowed in, it’s awful.

Has it not struck them that the park will be operating at higher capacity than it was on passholder preview days? Can’t wait to hear how much they whinge about it in Florida given social distancing is pretty much a thing of the past over there now.
Good GOD 🙄 if you don’t like it and don’t feel “safe”, don’t bloody go 🙄 no one has forced you there! Self-entitled, self-centred morons. This is why us millennials get a bad name - this sort of behaviour! 😠😞

Sybil

Chatty Member
If an influencer publishes parts of their life I understand why people have the right to discuss it. If they publish a vlog about their holiday go ahead, discuss it. However I think it’s really appalling that someone has come on and given information about their private lives that they clearly haven’t wished to divulge.
This is really shitty behaviour from someone who knows the couple personally.

• Heart
Has anyone seen Kingdom Threads' latest stories and videos about their shop being quiet and how small businesses need to be supported?

As the owner of a small business which is not thriving as much as I would love it to, I do feel their pain and feel sorry for them HOWEVER she talks to her customers like dirt and that can't be swept under the carpet and not blamed even a tiny bit. Plus she's been doing stories for the last few weeks with huge bandages and stitches after her nose job which is completely unprofessional. I think she got too big for her boots and is now panicking that things are dying down. I really do wish them the best as their items are lovely and it's great to see a company do so well, but she really needs to evaluate her customer service

duffy1234

Chatty Member
i don’t think she no longer wanted children. I think she didn’t want his child anymore Because he turned into an arsehole. It’s clear that YouTube and the opinion of the SND group is more important to him than his wife and/or trying to save his marriage. if my wife terminated a child we had longed for, I’d be taking a good look at myself and my actions, or supporting my wife who may be going through something, not looking for attention from a new madam. The fact he’s now dating a fangirl rather than someone local or from work etc says a lot. its all about ego with him
this is the kind of thing every woman wants to hear , thanks for your comment , your wife is very lucky

• Heart

Keithlovescarrots

Chatty Member
I’ve seen her story with the quote “stop online abuse”…I’m not sure anything said on here is abuse 🧐 I know it must be awful reading what people are gossiping about you but I guess that’s what happens when you put yourself out there 🤷🏻‍♀️ And as for asking Tattle to contact her, what would/could they do?
The person who came on here and said what they said as a "friend", that is abuse, but most of what is discussed here is not and they have spoilt the spirit of this thread . I hope they understand the implications of what they have done for the people involved and I hope Cheryl figures out who it was, for her own good.

You are SO much better off without these people in your life Cheryl. Do not let them win. We are rooting for you.

Also, don't direct people here from your stories, that won't help.

QueenMavis95

So I’ve attempted to watch most of Yaz & Ash’s insta stories from yesterday… firstly…. THERE ARE SO MANY STORIES! like do they even spend one minute not posting?? Someone mentioned before, but there’s no way they’re actually enjoying their holiday. Looks like they’ve Insta storied every single second of their day! They are literally like robots who’ve gone just to film everything with no real passion it’s weird! I almost feel bad for them, especially Yaz if she’s unwell…!
The worst bit about all this posting is, if they’re not posting videos of themselves at the park/accommodation, they’re reposting people reposting their grid pics?!?! What’s that all about 😅🤣 just shows they’re only their for content rather than enjoyment or a genuine love for Disney 🙄

• Heart
Hmmm. Amon987 is half right. Cheryl and Paul were trying to get pregnant for a long time, it finally happened, and within a week she decided she didn’t want it and had an abortion, against his wishes. That’s why he “said he no longer loved her”. This has been admitted by both of them to friends, so I’m not sure why nobody told you.

Paul definitely isn’t and wasn’t fucking around, though he is now in a new relationship. The decree nisi has been granted.

woah woah woah woah - that is very specific information - considering Cheryls instagram name - and that you joined 6 minutes ago....and this is your first message.... i feel some kind of way...

had an abortion, against his wishes.
also this sounds like something a man would say so i'm guessing this is paul.

• Wow

fizzer20

Yeah, Adam only shows up on social media if he has to sell anything, does no engagement with his followers

TeamFiddleFaddle

Chatty Member
I was a really faithful watcher of Disney in Detail - I really liked her trips with Ian or Becky. Then she went into lockdown and I found it unbearable to watch.

She will be one of, if not the first.

Krispy S'more was pretty good, and then Steffy started putting on the over-the-top act (I can only think of her in that dinosaur hat roaring about a store) and I stopped watching them as well. I did really like their last DL trip in March 2020 and felt terrible they had to go home early.

Saratogarose

Chatty Member
I don't see anything wrong with that to be honest. Makes sense to be as ready as possible, it's valid for 2 years so they're get good use from it. Even if they don't travel until 2022. Its just keeping documents valid 🤷‍♂️
I agree and the difference here is that Luke & Rich will only be travelling if it is allowed. Yaz and Ash have gone against advice and deserve all the flack that they get. There is no way a trip to DLP is essential whichever way it is dressed up.

I agree and the difference here is that Luke & Rich will only be travelling if it is allowed. Yaz and Ash have gone against advice and deserve all the flack that they get. There is no way a trip to DLP is essential whichever way it is dressed up.
.......... Although they do list themselves as Public Figures on their Instagram

Last edited: