Disney Vloggers #2 Ears We Ego Again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, I hate when instagrammers/YouTubers thank followers for messages of how much they're glad they're in Disney and are finding it emotional watching. I'd rather be there myself than get emotional over their stories and their experiences! I'm happy to wait and cry when I can finally get back!
Who do they think they are!!
Who the hell cries at Disney Instagram story’s! I get it if it’s your own photos/memories! This pandemic has shown who are the selfish YouTubers/Instagramers as to the ones who really care about what’s going on in the world. (I reused to use the word influencer)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Has anyone got any info about The Kershaw's? The videos are well edited but they keep some strange company and seemed to enjoy being part of Saturday Night Discussions (where are you Paul?!?) They also don't seem tied to office hours and are around and about a lot? Do they run their own business?
No idea but I've thought this too. I found them through SND which was my guilty pleasure in lockdown. The Kershaw videos are edited gorgeous but I prefer a blog with personality and good tips rather than an advert. I saw them in an Alton Towers video and it made me sad they dragged their delightful little boy around with the other bloggers with no other children to play with. I'm glad it seems like they are having a trip with a non blogging family so there son can play like a normal child.

Reactions: 1
I can smell the desperation from these DiSnEy VlOgGeRs through their Insta stories and the obvious scrambling to get to the parks first for ‘content’ is ridiculous! Just wait until Biden opens the US borders, they will all be fighting for a seat on the plane and I can’t wait to watch

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I used to really like Sam4God but using her Austrian nationality to sneak into France to go to DLP is going against the spirit of the legislation.

And people wonder why we've now got another varient running riot ... Beggars belief
I agree with this, I do like Sam4God (for the most part) but she does seem to be taking the piss. Apparently she will be daily vlogging so I'll be curious if she does get any negative comments.

Also I do think it's a little odd about people getting emotional watching the instastories of other people's trips to DLP.

Reactions: 3
I can smell the desperation from these DiSnEy VlOgGeRs through their Insta stories and the obvious scrambling to get to the parks first for ‘content’ is ridiculous! Just wait until Biden opens the US borders, they will all be fighting for a seat on the plane and I can’t wait to watch
Sounds about the same as all the cruise vloggers tripping all over themselves to watch the Carnival Mardi Gras arrive at Port Canaveral and the whole hoard of them on the first Royal Caribbean cruise out of Nassau this week.

Have to admit I'm also a little disappointed in Sam4God too, but at least she's always genuinely loved DLP.... and I've enjoyed her stories from today. Yaz & Ash went to DLP's opening day last year too when vaccines weren't even a thing (I don't recall Sam4God going back then), so it's obvious Yaz & Ash just want the views....

I've also just found out re Yaz & Ash's justified reason being because Yaz is unwell... How does that make sense??? if I was sick, the last thing I'd want to do is go to a theme park! Especially in a pandemic!

let's face it, we're gonna see ALL the Disney vloggers back in the parks as soon as they can. I think most of them are focused on Disney World which is a bit harder to get to right now, but I bet they'll all be there as soon as they can find a way haha

Also on another note, did anyone see l & r dreaming tweeted about renewing their ESTAs?? They got a bit of hate for it as obviously it's not allowed to go back to the US yet... they said they want to have their visas ready just in case so they can go as soon as it's open! hahaha I love desperation.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Have to admit I'm also a little disappointed in Sam4God too, but at least she's always genuinely loved DLP.... and I've enjoyed her stories from today. Yaz & Ash went to DLP's opening day last year too when vaccines weren't even a thing (I don't recall Sam4God going back then), so it's obvious Yaz & Ash just want the views....

I've also just found out re Yaz & Ash's justified reason being because Yaz is unwell... How does that make sense??? if I was sick, the last thing I'd want to do is go to a theme park! Especially in a pandemic!

let's face it, we're gonna see ALL the Disney vloggers back in the parks as soon as they can. I think most of them are focused on Disney World which is a bit harder to get to right now, but I bet they'll all be there as soon as they can find a way haha

Also on another note, did anyone see l & r dreaming tweeted about renewing their ESTAs?? They got a bit of hate for it as obviously it's not allowed to go back to the US yet... they said they want to have their visas ready just in case so they can go as soon as it's open! hahaha I love desperation.

They got hate over estas? Sorry that's stupid to me. An esta is no different to a passport or visa, its a legal travel document. I'd renew a passport or visa if I planned to travel again so don't see why you wouldn't do an esta either. It's valid for 2 years

Reactions: 14
They got hate over estas? Sorry that's stupid to me. An esta is no different to a passport or visa, its a legal travel document. I'd renew a passport or visa if I planned to travel again so don't see why you wouldn't do an esta either. It's valid for 2 years
Yeah think it was because they made a whole tweet about it and some people said it doesn’t make sense to renew ESTAs now when you might not be travel to the US for another few months. Just looks like they’re ready to go as soon as they can and I think that’s how they justified it eventually . They said they want to be prepared to travel as soon as US borders open. They’ll def be trying for the 50th anniversary I think.

Reactions: 4
I don't see anything wrong with that to be honest. Makes sense to be as ready as possible, it's valid for 2 years so they're get good use from it. Even if they don't travel until 2022. Its just keeping documents valid 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 5
I don't see anything wrong with that to be honest. Makes sense to be as ready as possible, it's valid for 2 years so they're get good use from it. Even if they don't travel until 2022. Its just keeping documents valid 🤷‍♂️
I agree, plus they will beat the rush when the boarders re open as there will be a surge in applications!

Yes I agree that Sam4God is a massive DLP fan and is not all about the views and selling her own 'merch' but I am very disappointed that she has gone over there and the way in which she went about it!
I'm also curious as to where she is getting the money from as I'm sure she quit her job before the pandemic. I know she lives with her parents in London so maybe they're funding her or maybe she's saved loads as she lives rent free 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I agree and the difference here is that Luke & Rich will only be travelling if it is allowed. Yaz and Ash have gone against advice and deserve all the flack that they get. There is no way a trip to DLP is essential whichever way it is dressed up.

I agree and the difference here is that Luke & Rich will only be travelling if it is allowed. Yaz and Ash have gone against advice and deserve all the flack that they get. There is no way a trip to DLP is essential whichever way it is dressed up.
.......... Although they do list themselves as Public Figures on their Instagram

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Yeah and I also think luke and rich just genuinely want to go to Disney, if they couldn't vlog theyd still go. Whatever their faults I see them as disney fans first, vloggers second. They don't run their life based on views and clickbait

Reactions: 16
totally agree, estas should be done before you book your holiday anyway! I just think they’re being organised and sensible, what does it matter if they don’t get there full two years worth 🥴 it’s their money and even at that £14 compared to what your paying for your holiday anyway

.......... Although they do list themselves as Public Figures on their Instagram

This is hilarious!
I didn't know this existed so I looked at a few other vloggers etc most put digital creator etc but Adam Hattan has put 'author' 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Haha tbf I didn't know that either. Its a little weird but I don't know enough about Instagram when you have 20k followers and what your options are for how you lost yourself

Adam 'hand under chin tit eating grin' hattan* doesn't surprise me. No one has a higher opinion of himself than him.

* credit for this goes to someone in the adam hattan thread

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I agree, plus they will beat the rush when the boarders re open as there will be a surge in applications!

Yes I agree that Sam4God is a massive DLP fan and is not all about the views and selling her own 'merch' but I am very disappointed that she has gone over there and the way in which she went about it!
I'm also curious as to where she is getting the money from as I'm sure she quit her job before the pandemic. I know she lives with her parents in London so maybe they're funding her or maybe she's saved loads as she lives rent free 🤷‍♀️
I am also so curious about where Sam4God gets her money from. I really enjoy watching her vlogs in WDW as she stays in a Disney Resort and opts for the dining plan so I find this kind of vlogs interesting to watch. The trips must cost a lot of money and before pandemic she was going to WDW at least once a year and DLP several times. Plus she does buy lots of merchandise.

I do agree with @Emmy79 that it's not all about the views with her though.

Reactions: 4
Just wait until Biden opens the US borders, they will all be fighting for a seat on the plane and I can’t wait to watch
I’m booked for September to WDW, I though it’d be safe enough to miss the crowd but with the delays I fully expect to be crammed on a flight with 20 of these idiots.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
So happy to have found this thread. I can't hate on L&R for having their Esta's renewed. We have always renewed ours as they expire, just as it's $14 and it's a bit of admin you don't need to think about. Even if we don't have a US trip coming up, we keep them active.

What I wanted to come on here to say, is how disappointing Yaz and Ash are. I've got some of their tops, actually found out about them through L&R, and there is no need to travel to DLP right now. The guidance is for essential travel only. Essential. They should take a long hard look at themselves for this.

Reactions: 17
So I’ve attempted to watch most of Yaz & Ash’s insta stories from yesterday… firstly…. THERE ARE SO MANY STORIES! like do they even spend one minute not posting?? Someone mentioned before, but there’s no way they’re actually enjoying their holiday. Looks like they’ve Insta storied every single second of their day! They are literally like robots who’ve gone just to film everything with no real passion it’s weird! I almost feel bad for them, especially Yaz if she’s unwell…!

Did anyone watch Karen Bee’s latest weekly vlog? She mentions people have asked her about when she’s next travelling to DLP and she said how we shouldn’t be travelling to Amber countries from the UK unless it’s essential. It’s definitely a dig at Yaz and Ash as it was on Monday when they travelled there!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.