Disney Vloggers #2 Ears We Ego Again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So..... knappily ever after saying they have a really strict budget and don't spend much on treats yet she's constantly buying clothes, gadgets and going on staycatains?!

Reactions: 7
Does anyone watch Becca Louise/sighrebecca (think thats her insta handle) and can tell me why her nose is always so red, whyyy???

Reactions: 1
Does anyone watch Becca Louise/sighrebecca (think thats her insta handle) and can tell me why her nose is always so red, whyyy???
It get's redder and redder the more she gets offended (by anything and everything btw!).
I can't watch her.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Does anyone know why it seems the Saturday Night Discussions mob fell out with Disney World Freak (Carlos)?

On earlier shows he was always joining the stream, but on the later shows he does not appear. I thought he would be on their final show but again, he did not appear.

Perhaps it has something to do with their failed collaboration Fast Pass to Fun?

Does anyone know why it seems the Saturday Night Discussions mob fell out with Disney World Freak (Carlos)?

On earlier shows he was always joining the stream, but on the later shows he does not appear. I thought he would be on their final show but again, he did not appear.

Perhaps it has something to do with their failed collaboration Fast Pass to Fun?
Is that the same Carlos " No Sub for Sub Here " that begged on socials for people to put his vlogs on in the background so he could get the viewing hours to have advertisements? 🤦‍♀️
I didn't know they had fallen out but snakes always turn on each other eventually.

She has a skin condition that I can’t remember the name of right now

edit - just came to me, she has rosacea. Sometimes she covers it with make up but other times doesn’t bother so it’s more obvious in some vlogs.

She has a skin condition that I can’t remember the name of right now

edit - just came to me, she has rosacea. Sometimes she covers it with make up but other times doesn’t bother so it’s more obvious in some vlogs.
Haha, I have Rosacea but mine doesn’t do that! It’s odd, I really wouldn’t have noticed but now that someone’s mentioned her nose going red I just look at her thinking “wow, that nose is really red!”

Cheryl appears to be struggling again, though at least this time the tears on social media don't seem to be related to happy memories of Premier Inn Gatwick.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This is my first post so sorry if I’m doing it wrong lol. Is anyone else finding Katie from BLAB so annoying with her constant talking about their diet and complaining about all the food she wants to but “can’t” eat? I’m finding it very hard to enjoy their WDW videos with all her complaining. Shut up, we don’t care about your diet!!!!!

This is my first post so sorry if I’m doing it wrong lol. Is anyone else finding Katie from BLAB so annoying with her constant talking about their diet and complaining about all the food she wants to but “can’t” eat? I’m finding it very hard to enjoy their WDW videos with all her complaining. Shut up, we don’t care about your diet!!!!!
I find her really annoying! The way she kept complaining about how steep the stairs are up to Teppan Edo 🙄🙄

Reactions: 1
Sorry who is BLAB 🙈

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.