Disney Vloggers #2 Ears We Ego Again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not Zoe. I’m not Nathan. I’m not particularly kind. I do think speculating about people whose only crime is to be friends with a couple whose relationship broke down is despicable, but perhaps that is just me.

I am not saying who he is having a relationship with. That is nobody’s business but theirs. Being friends with Cheryl and Paul should not make them fodder for gossip about an affair that did not happen.
Speaking of despicable - that you would come here and out a woman for having an abortion. You have no idea what goes through someone's head and you have no right to throw that out into the world - true or false - that is a vile thing to do. That you think an extramarital affair is no one's business but a termination is??
So whoever you are - and even though I don't particularly like either of them - Cheryl is better off.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Speaking of despicable - that you would come here and out a woman for having an abortion. You have no idea what goes through someone's head and you have no right to throw that out into the world - true or false - that is a vile thing to do. That you think an extramarital affair is no one's business but a termination is??
So whoever you are - and even though I don't particularly like either of them - Cheryl is better off.
Perfectly put 👏

Reactions: 11
Omg…I really cannot get over the amount of stories Yaz and Cash are STILL uploading!! I thought I was keeping relatively up to date with them - just gone on and there are absolutely loads 😧

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
The trail of friendships destruction this group (SND) has in its wake is deplorable, how anyone still believes they are nice people is beyond believe, they claimed to own the rights to a Saturday evening talk show via you tube, used people (new world traveller monkeys) for a theme tune then changed it as they thought it was crap (words of one of the panel) invited guests on to talk to make the show more appealing to their following as none of them have personalities to keep people coming back apart from a few rude immature jokes, abused people that did interact with them on the show with nicknames and piss taking and even belittled each other whilst live.

zoe only joined the panel when she fell out with Binky in a bid to-get back at Del even more as Paul and Del don’t get on.

It’s all desperation for views, desperate to be liked, would do anything for a sniff for fame.

Reactions: 7
Sorry if this has already been said but do Get Binky and Paul know each other in real life? Or is it just through the Disney vlogging?

Reactions: 2
Sorry if this has already been said but do Get Binky and Paul know each other in real life? Or is it just through the Disney vlogging?
They have met several times for sure, I recall the reeves family vloggers BBQ a year or two back where they were all playing football or tennis so yes I would say.

Reactions: 2
I think the problem with a lot of these Disney vloggers is they meet people with similar interests to them and immediately call them 'friends' and expect the same decency from each other that you get with your own 'real friends'. I'm not saying that friendships can't be made in this way as I have made a really good friendship with someone I met via a Disney favebook group and we have been to DLP together and speak via text most days, but when all that lot do when they meet in WDW is walk around together with cameras infront of their faces!
And look at how Kyle and Beth were treated by Paul etc on the day they got engaged.....Kyle had previously informed them he was proposing at their meet Mickey fastpass and not only were they late but they spoke more about their DVC (Did you know Paul has DVC? 😉) and were more interested in meeting with other bloody vloggers than celebrating with their friends. I'm not sure if P&C knew K&B away from Disney or if that's the only connection but either way I would have 100% suggested going to a resort and having a celebratory drink or two!

Reactions: 8
I really wish I’d bothered watching SND now so I knew who the feck all these people are 😂
I have no idea who they are either - I don’t even know who Paul & cheryl are. But by going by the feedback here, I’ll not waste my time finding out.
I find all the cliquey vloggers a tad cringe and their Vlogs loose identity when people start vlogging each other/in groups regularly - not a fan.

Reactions: 4
I have no idea who they are either - I don’t even know who Paul & cheryl are. But by going by the feedback here, I’ll not waste my time finding out.
I find all the cliquey vloggers a tad cringe and their Vlogs loose identity when people start vlogging each other/in groups regularly - not a fan.
Yeah tbh I agree - I’m not a fan of the vloggers who are part of the cliquey friendship groups. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying friends can’t be made through Disney vlogging (as already mentioned above), but it always seems so forced. I always skip the vlogs where people do meet ups with other vloggers during their trips to Disney. It’s always so awkward!! Makes my toes curl 😅😂

Reactions: 3
Took one for the team and watched Yaz & Cash's first day in DLP. Clearly read here because Cash no longer says Dank. Instead every second word is Cool. Literally EVERYTHING is cool. Jeez, learn some new vocabulary!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
By cheryls stories on insta it looks like she has read here, I feel so much for her 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Took one for the team and watched Yaz & Cash's first day in DLP. Clearly read here because Cash no longer says Dank. Instead every second word is Cool. Literally EVERYTHING is cool. Jeez, learn some new vocabulary!
They always over use the word cool in their vlogs, it's nothing new unfortunately

Reactions: 1
By cheryls stories on insta it looks like she has read here, I feel so much for her 💔
I actually came on to say how i’m really enjoying Watching her come out of her shell since her split with Paul. I hope if she’s taking a social media break it’s for her to gain clarity on who her real friends are. I get the feeling that Paul was always controlling financially and emotionally and it was nice seeing her be a bit more frivolous and experiment with different clothing and make up.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The trail of friendships destruction this group (SND) has in its wake is deplorable, how anyone still believes they are nice people is beyond believe, they claimed to own the rights to a Saturday evening talk show via you tube, used people (new world traveller monkeys) for a theme tune then changed it as they thought it was crap (words of one of the panel) invited guests on to talk to make the show more appealing to their following as none of them have personalities to keep people coming back apart from a few rude immature jokes, abused people that did interact with them on the show with nicknames and piss taking and even belittled each other whilst live.

zoe only joined the panel when she fell out with Binky in a bid to-get back at Del even more as Paul and Del don’t get on.

It’s all desperation for views, desperate to be liked, would do anything for a sniff for fame.
👏👏👏👏 They All have their heads so far up each other’s arses that they’re a human centipede.
they don’t care who they use and abuse Along the way. if You look at SeeShaunEats videos from around The time of his wedding, hardly any of his social circle of vloggers interact with him anymore. There was a public fall out between them and his best man but I don’t know what happened with everyone else. The despicable three don’t bother with him anymore either. I don’t think he’s ever released a Disney vlog without other vloggers being in it

Just catching up on the thread still but Figmentfan talks very similarly to Dougie
I was literally about to say the same thing!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.