Disney Vloggers #2 Ears We Ego Again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t even know who she is only seen the name mentioned here 😂

Trying to get your name taken out of the discussion by revealing private info about Cheryl isn’t very #BeKind
Well this is a waaaay more interesting than SND ever was. Then again so was watching paint dry. It is nice to see the panel back together on here though 👋

Let us know when the next special is so I can make other plans.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Erm, it's really not ok to come on here as a 'close friend' and publicly speak about a termination. Who needs enemies...

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m not Zoe. I’m not Nathan. I’m not particularly kind. I do think speculating about people whose only crime is to be friends with a couple whose relationship broke down is despicable, but perhaps that is just me.

I am not saying who he is having a relationship with. That is nobody’s business but theirs. Being friends with Cheryl and Paul should not make them fodder for gossip about an affair that did not happen.

Reactions: 1
Erm, it's really not ok to come on here as a 'close friend' and publicly speak about a termination. Who needs enemies...
You’re right, it’s not. I was happy to stay quiet while Cheryl’s friendspainted her as the victim. When other “friends” can lie about affairs and throw innocent people under the bus, things have gone too far.

Have a good evening, ladies and gentlemen.

I’m not Zoe. I’m not Nathan. I’m not particularly kind. I do think speculating about people whose only crime is to be friends with a couple whose relationship broke down is despicable, but perhaps that is just me.

I am not saying who he is having a relationship with. That is nobody’s business but theirs. Being friends with Cheryl and Paul should not make them fodder for gossip about an affair that did not happen.
Interesting you think you're above speculation when you've just come out and spoken about someone's termination 🤔 If I was Paul or Cheryl I'd rather someone have a wee gossip about who they could be shacking up instead of that

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Jeez, you certainly aren't kind!

Clearly on team Paul rather than Cheryl as you've basically painted her as the villain despite being her 'friend'
What you have shared is very personal and as a friend you could have worded things nicer.
And to say Paul wasn't 'bleeping around' but fell out of love with Cheryl due to the alleged abortion is a vile way to speak of friends.
Paul was so devastated he didn't comfort his wife he just moved on.......NICE!

Reactions: 11
Yea it’s just you. Funny you don’t want to be talked about but are quite happy to disclose someone’s termination. Pot, kettle?

This is a gossip site and the people being talked about have put themselves in the public eye on social media/YouTube so they are going to be discussed.

Reactions: 9

You talk about fodder for gossip, but this abortion story is just that.....gossip

Reactions: 6
You’re right, it’s not. I was happy to stay quiet while Cheryl’s friendspainted her as the victim. When other “friends” can lie about affairs and throw innocent people under the bus, things have gone too far.

Have a good evening, ladies and gentlemen.
Just FYI he didn't own her body, or her decisions.

This post has just confirmed everything people thought about that awful group of 'vloggers'.

Sometimes the best thing to say is nothing at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
You talk about fodder for gossip, but this abortion story is just that.....gossip
That is my point. You have no idea whether what I am saying is true, just like everything else here may not be true. That’s the risk with somewhere like this. So you may want to consider what you blindly accept as fact.

Reactions: 1
That is my point. You have no idea whether what I am saying is true, just like everything else here may not be true. That’s the risk with somewhere like this. So you may want to consider what you blindly accept as fact.
There's some things you don't talk about unless it's your own business to say. If you are not Paul or Cheryl, and this is true and you are their "friend", then shame on you.

I think you are Danielle or friends with her and didn't like it when we guessed the new relationship.

Everyone here is already aware of this. As I said, it’s a gossip site. No one is discussing it with Paul/Cheryl or their friends directly, you have to actively seek this site and thread out. They’re usually active online so people will gossip but everything is taken with a pinch of salt (unless posted from them directly).
You’re just making yourself look a bit silly 🤷🏻‍♀️

There's some things you don't talk about unless it's your own business to say. If you are not Paul or Cheryl, and this is true and you are their "friend", then shame on you.

I think you are Danielle or friends with her and didn't like it when we guessed the new relationship.
I agree and interestingly if you google the potentially less than lovely chubly on Instagram there is a post saying how she ''misses tower of terror SO much''

Now seeing that the equally less than lovely Paul made such a song and dance about tower of terror this was probably a less than subtle declaration of her feelings for him.

As the account has (suspiciously) been deactivated I have no way of seeing the date that it was posted nor any reactions to it but it seems like more than a coincidence.

Reactions: 2
Hmmm. Amon987 is half right. Cheryl and Paul were trying to get pregnant for a long time, it finally happened, and within a week she decided she didn’t want it and had an abortion, against his wishes. That’s why he “said he no longer loved her”. This has been admitted by both of them to friends, so I’m not sure why nobody told you.

Paul definitely isn’t and wasn’t bleeping around, though he is now in a new relationship. The decree nisi has been granted.
How horrible to put someones medical information out on the internet. Other innocent names got brought up but the minute Danielle and the truth gets out there out come the guns so must be either Paul or Danielle.Both accounts have shared part of the truth and you have confirmed the relationship between Paul and Danielle without me having to. We wont agree on what I will call an affair and you will call ‘already being spilt’. Paul was bleeping around instead of supporting and even trying to fix things with his wife - he lied to Cheryl about his whereabouts and Cheryl didnt know about Danielle when the divorce was going through, therefore being blind sighted. Paul must have know it was wrong to feel the need to lie and how can someone else support that 🤷‍♂️

Nathan had a thing for Danielle but she just wanted to be friends. I suspect that’s part of the reason P&N are not friends anymore (if true). Imagine your best friend asking you to keep an affair secret from his wife then finding out the person he’s cheating with is the person you’re interested in pursuing romantically? Of course Nathan would be hurt.

Also if you’re referring to me bringing innocent people’s names into this by saying I wouldn’t be surprised if it was Zoe he was having an affair with, I said from the start i was speculating. Everything else is true Though.

Reactions: 3
Nathan had a thing for Danielle but she just wanted to be friends. I suspect that’s part of the reason P&N are not friends anymore (if true). Imagine your best friend asking you to keep an affair secret from his wife then finding out the person he’s cheating with is the person you’re interested in pursuing romantically? Of course Nathan would be hurt.

Also if you’re referring to me bringing innocent people’s names into this by saying I wouldn’t be surprised if it was Zoe he was having an affair with, I said from the start i was speculating. Everything else is true Though.
100% truth

Reactions: 2
To defend Paul in such a manner your clearly SeeshaunEAT. Nathan manbaby or The Celebrityshaws or Paul’s new squeeze.

To discuss such a thing means your close to one of SND people or one of them.

and on an earlier post it mentioned Paul and Nathan had fallen out; well if Paul’s new squeeze is Danielle it would make sense that As Nathan was chasing Danielle for a while.

SND and the blind flock of sheep believe they run the Distwitter and DisTube world when in fact they are the most horrid bunch of people who treat other despicably

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.