Disney Vloggers #2 Ears We Ego Again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember watching a vlog after the bottom of the you-tube barrel had been scraped and dumped on a poor, unsuspecting Seaworld and the dynamic between Paul, Cherly & Zoe seemed strange to me. I think there could be something in it too.
I think, based on recent IG stories about children, he wanted them, she didn't. That's a pretty big reason to split. If it was an affair on his part she'd have been harping on about it for sure.

I agree about the weird vibe with Zoe but I wondered if Paul was a bit in awe of her, she went to FL for 6 weeks that must give her god like status in Paul's weird world. I assume it was Zoe singing that God awful discussions intro, if so it proves his infatuation, you'd have to really care about someone to let become part of the brand.

Thing is, you should not travel to amber list countries. It’s really clear.

It’s open for essential travel. So e.g your Nan is poorly and lives in India, but it’s red so you can’t travel. Your Nan is poorly and lives in France, it’s Amber so as it’s essential, it’s important enough to risk the travel.
This⬆

The 'status' of a country is not what matters most here, it's the FCO guidance. Which in this case is essential travel only.

Reactions: 4
I think, based on recent IG stories about children, he wanted them, she didn't. That's a pretty big reason to split. If it was an affair on his part she'd have been harping on about it for sure.
What recent IG stories do you mean? I've not seen anything that indicates he wanted kids and she didn't?
Also having been cheated on by my now Ex husband I didn't tell loads of people as I found it embarrassing and like a downer on me, like I wasn't enough for him. I later realised he is just a dick!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
What recent IG stories do you mean? I've not seen anything that indicates he wanted kids and she didn't?
Also having been cheated on by my now Ex husband I didn't tell loads of people as I found it embarrassing and like a downer on me, like I wasn't enough for him. I later realised he is just a dick!
She posted something to her stories the other day I think. He always seemed to be the one that mentioned it in Q and A's not her, I just always got that impression. I think she wanted the Disney holidays more, and fair enough if she did. I think whatever the reason, they were not best suited, he treated her appallingly.

• Heart
Someone commented a few pages back that he cheated on her, told her he didn’t love her anymore, moved out, moved back in to try falling back in love with her but kicked her out 2 weeks later. People on this forum are doubting that’s true but we have mutual friends and the story Cheryl told was that he told her didn’t love her anymore and wanted a divorce. She missed out the cheating part but it wouldn’t surprise me. To be honest I wouldn’t be shocked if it was with Zoe from the British Life. She used to do all of Get Binky,s editing until Jen accused them of having an affair. She only joined that Saturday night thing to get back at Del because him and Paul don’t get on
that's rubbish. have you seen zoe's vlogs? The editing is nothing like the editing on Del's vlogs.
They made a point of saying noone else was involved in the break up when Paul and cheryl posted there 'announcement', why would they do that if there was? It doesnt make sense to put that line in if it was a lie, they could just have not said it.

Definately, she would have made way more snide digs at him. plus in the last few SND shows he looked awful like she'd left him, not someone who was the cause of a break up because he cheated.

Reactions: 2
that's rubbish. have you seen zoe's vlogs? The editing is nothing like the editing on Del's vlogs.
They made a point of saying noone else was involved in the break up when Paul and cheryl posted there 'announcement', why would they do that if there was? It doesnt make sense to put that line in if it was a lie, they could just have not said it.

Definately, she would have made way more snide digs at him. plus in the last few SND shows he looked awful like she'd left him, not someone who was the cause of a break up because he cheated.
it’s not rubbish but ok
get binky editing is ott style so she’s obviously going to edit it to suit get binky
bink bink had someone else doing it before Zoe but their partner became ill so they couldn’t commit the time to it anymore, so zoe took over Until Jen thought they were cheating behind her back

the cheating part of P&C break up is speculation but it is fact that he told her he doesn’t love her anymore and kicked her out of the house. He ended things, not her.

• Wow
Reactions: 3

I believe they (Paul) put that statement out after the person in the know posted on here that he left her after an affair etc. I think the bit about no one else was involved was a reaction to that post.
The whole post was written in Paul speak and although I obviously don't know what the real reason is I know that many people in this situation will lie. Jade Billington has split with her Husband and she claims that he left her and did not give her a reason.......what normal human, male or female would accept a partner leaving them without an explanation?
We are told what they want us to know.
While I get that it's their private business we all invest time in these people and are invited into their lives, then suddenly.....nothing!

Reactions: 6
when celebrities break up they never admit to cheating in Their statements and Paul thinks he’s a youtube celebrity. if He made the statement he’s not going to admit it. Maybe cheryls hoping they’ll get back together which is why she isn’t talking about it

She posted something to her stories the other day I think. He always seemed to be the one that mentioned it in Q and A's not her, I just always got that impression. I think she wanted the Disney holidays more, and fair enough if she did. I think whatever the reason, they were not best suited, he treated her appallingly.
I know what post you're referring to but I didn't take it that way at all. She was saying that she thinks people shouldnt ask other's why they don't have children yet as an example then she wrote that if she wanted "us" to know something then we would, as if she was reacting to someone asking her what happened.

Paul may have been looking poorly toward the end but so did every cheating human person I've met that gets caught. It's not great for anyone. Certainly not if you want to encourage people to follow you on social media - that's when you start the damage control.

Did anyone else see the updates last night re travel to and from the US? Sounds like it could be possible by September time, especially for those double jabbed!

Yeah I did, I'd still take it with a pinch of salt. Everything here is going up and until we have the delta variant under control I'm doubtful countries will risk us. Sure all the vloggers will be waiting out in desperation

Yeah I did, I'd still take it with a pinch of salt. Everything here is going up and until we have the delta variant under control I'm doubtful countries will risk us. Sure all the vloggers will be waiting out in desperation
Which vlogger do we reckon will be there first? 😬🤣

Victoria off of Dismal in Denial appears to have booked trips every month to hedge her bets. Like, all her waking hours appear to consist of shuffling bookings as each month passes. Stinks of desperation and just proves she has literally nothing else in her life. It's more than a bit sad.

Reactions: 19
Victoria off of Dismal in Denial appears to have booked trips every month to hedge her bets. Like, all her waking hours appear to consist of shuffling bookings as each month passes. Stinks of desperation and just proves she has literally nothing else in her life. It's more than a bit sad.
I for one can't wait for her tours of the coffee shops of Disney World to start again.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I really hope Sam4god hasn't gone to Austria only to get to DLP. I thought she was better than that. I hope it was a genuine oversight on her part and she decided to go whilst in Austria or something. She is normally good at calling other vloggers out for their bs too.

Reactions: 6
Adam Hattan will be on the first plane possible, he doesn’t have any content unless he’s there 🤣 I follow a lot of people over on Instagram and it seems almost everyone has a trip booked for September/October. Think everyone wants to be there for the 50th.

Reactions: 5
Adam Hattan will be on the first plane possible, he doesn’t have any content unless he’s there 🤣 I follow a lot of people over on Instagram and it seems almost everyone has a trip booked for September/October. Think everyone wants to be there for the 50th.
I believe Knappily Ever After have flights booked for February 2022, but I could be wrong! Think they had cruise plans for later in the year though, but again, could be wrong!

Reactions: 1
I really hope Sam4god hasn't gone to Austria only to get to DLP. I thought she was better than that. I hope it was a genuine oversight on her part and she decided to go whilst in Austria or something. She is normally good at calling other vloggers out for their bs too.
She has said she's going back to Austria after DLP but I think for the length of her trip and all the different hotels she is staying in it's been well planned so I think that although she has family there it's very convenient that the DLP reopening coincided with her trip and there's no other way she could go if she's not yet fully vaccinated

She does have family in Austria, her cousin's family who she went to WDW with I think, she will justify it with seeing family

She has said she's going back to Austria after DLP but I think for the length of her trip and all the different hotels she is staying in it's been well planned so I think that although she has family there it's very convenient that the DLP reopening coincided with her trip and there's no other way she could go if she's not yet fully vaccinated
Exactly. I find it more than a bit of a coincidence that the first time she decides to visit her family in Austria for over a year is at the exact same time that DLP opens. I can't ever recall her flying from Austria to DLP before, she usually goes on the Eurostar direct from London.

I think what's annoyed me (and others) is that she's constantly been critical of others' behaviour during the pandemic but she is happy to play the system to her advantage when it suits her.

Reactions: 7
Exactly. I find it more than a bit of a coincidence that the first time she decides to visit her family in Austria for over a year is at the exact same time that DLP opens. I can't ever recall her flying from Austria to DLP before, she usually goes on the Eurostar direct from London.

I think what's annoyed me (and others) is that she's constantly been critical of others' behaviour during the pandemic but she is happy to play the system to her advantage when it suits her.
Yes, exactly!
And Yaz and Ash even said that France is ok with UK visitors that are fully vaccinated but left out the bit that UK guidelines are not to travel unless essential

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.