Disney Vloggers #2 Ears We Ego Again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw that and thought that's what you meant, but that's not the Mr's faults. I really think that they try to keep everyone happy but won't put up with unnecessary tit, and honestly that post had less than 30 comments when you posted
I didn’t mean it was their fault to be honest, more saying they have a lot more patience than I do with people!

Reactions: 3
I just watched one of Micheal Kay’s cruise series and he was negative about everything - like literally had to find a flaw in each thing. Wound me up by the end - surely not everything had a negative side!

Reactions: 1
I find it weird how Yaz and Cash can give us great detail on certain aspects of their trip via Insta stories yet they don't check a restaurants Gluten free options before sitting down? Would they actually pay for a €36 meal (plaza gardens yesterday) before they knew what Yaz could eat? Do your research before you go on your 'not recommended by the UK' trip to Paris.

I agree with a previous poster that they seem to be using DLP as a stop gap for WDW.

Reactions: 8
I find it weird how Yaz and Cash can give us great detail on certain aspects of their trip via Insta stories yet they don't check a restaurants Gluten free options before sitting down? Would they actually pay for a €36 meal (plaza gardens yesterday) before they knew what Yaz could eat? Do your research before you go on your 'not recommended by the UK' trip to Paris.

I agree with a previous poster that they seem to be using DLP as a stop gap for WDW.

David from Mr David and Mr Ian has dietary requirements and I’m sure they check menus out before they go,you would wouldn’t you surely?

Reactions: 6
David from Mr David and Mr Ian has dietary requirements and I’m sure they check menus out before they go,you would wouldn’t you surely?
I have dietary requirements- I always, always check before I go. If there’s nothing suitable, then I don’t eat there. I don’t expect to just turn up and then accommodate me!

Reactions: 6
Who doesn’t check the menu regardless of dietary requirements tho ? Just me who always looks online at the menu and decide what i’m having before I even get to the restaurant

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Who doesn’t check the menu regardless of dietary requirements tho ? Just me who always looks online at the menu and decide what i’m having before I even get to the restaurant
This is me 100%, I study menus mainly because I'm a picky eater. It's like a hobby of mine 🤣🤣

• Haha
This is my favourite hobby, then I always act like I don’t already know exactly what I’m having. “Oooooo what do I fancy today?”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is anyone else extremely bored of people doing “reacting to our old Disney vlogs” series?

Reactions: 17
Is anyone else extremely bored of people doing “reacting to our old Disney vlogs” series?
🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️
I cannot stand them, I've tried watching one and hated it!

Helena and Martyn did a good series where they gave their top ten moments from each trip! They then did reaction vlogs but only as subscribers asked for them

I was bored at the start lol maybe one if your reacting to your very first vlog to see how you've progressed as a vlogger. Otherwise it just comes across as the most narcissistic thing

Reactions: 9
Absolutely disgusted at how Paul has treated Cheryl but sadly not surprised tbh, he always came across as a cocky know-it-all twatwaffle tbh.

Has nobody ever explained to Dicksplash Paul that you’re meant to UPGRADE when you cheat on and leave your wife? Danielle looks like Cheryl’s granny...a granny with a long hard life (including wars)that she attempts to cover up with thick cheap makeup but fails miserably. Meanwhile Cheryl since she dropped the 18 stone of excess baggage looks better and better.

I hope Danielle steps on Paul’s Lego daily the utter slag. Girl code day passed her by.

People who haven't been through it never really understand why and how people can move on so quickly after a split, but in reality people have already moved on emotionally long before the split ever happened. Perhaps things had been going downhill for months. Paul emotionally left the relationship long before a physical split ever happened. While some may think he moved to fast to find someone new, but in reality it has probably been a long time...

Absolutely disgusted at how Paul has treated Cheryl but sadly not surprised tbh, he always came across as a cocky know-it-all twatwaffle tbh.

Has nobody ever explained to Dicksplash Paul that you’re meant to UPGRADE when you cheat on and leave your wife? Danielle looks like Cheryl’s granny...a granny with a long hard life (including wars)that she attempts to cover up with thick cheap makeup but fails miserably. Meanwhile Cheryl since she dropped the 18 stone of excess baggage looks better and better.

I hope Danielle steps on Paul’s Lego daily the utter slag. Girl code day passed her by.
cant believe what a dick he has been , Paul has lost a loyal beautiful wife , wonder if Dan is spending he is huge pay packet

Has anyone got any info about The Kershaw's? The videos are well edited but they keep some strange company and seemed to enjoy being part of Saturday Night Discussions (where are you Paul?!?) They also don't seem tied to office hours and are around and about a lot? Do they run their own business?
The run a posh Kennels where dogs have their own tvs.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.