Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Smeghead.reloaded

Chatty Member
When even John Heald of Carnival Cruise lines can't get into the United States, there is probably little chance of Disney Vloggers making it to the US from the UK.
He could if he wanted to if he was going for business reasons. Lots of UK residents, several of my former work colleagues included, have been travelling back and forth to the US direct from the UK since the start of the travel restrictions. You just have to be prepared to quarantine if required.

MinnieGal24601

Adam Hattan will definately be one of the first back, he has nothing without disney content. Also l and r dreaming. They usually go 4 or 5 times a year so without that they must be desperate to go back (but I think they actually want to go back not just for video views).

I also reckon people like Nathan staker and see Shaun will go back because their so desperate to have bigger channels and think going to Disney can do that. Don’t think they realise that you need to be interesting and charismatic in videos for people to want to watch you and those two aren’t!!
As an American I really liked Adam showing off some of the UK parks. Made me want to visit them one day when I travel back to the UK. I don’t understand why he isn’t doing any now. Y’all’s parks are open aren’t they?

powderpower

Chatty Member
I've just started watching UK Disney Vlog 2019 trip has anyone else watched? I like it so far the editing is great in parts then awful in others but really informative.

duffy1234

Chatty Member
Absolutely, he is in his 30's she was around 18 at the time. I hope what he has done is shared widely, he does not deserve to profit from Disney as a man who abuses women and denies covid.

He is also mates with Crazy Disney Lady who went into Magic Kingdom with a friend who was obviously suffering covid symptoms, they didn't test and returned to the parks the next day. Right when things were only just reopening. So selfish.

There are so many awful awful Vloggers.

I think marriage breakdown is something someone with as much pride and ego as Paul will find every hard to cope with. It is a very public failure and in direct opposition to his previous public brand. He will pop back up, but only when he can really boast about how great life is because he is safely in a Riviera Room with Nathan on the Murphy bed next to him.
hope his dad is well tho ,really thought Paul would've been all over you tube

duffy1234

Chatty Member
Just to let this out I am Kyle from ourdisneylife so reading this thread has been entertaining and sometimes hurtful to say the least
[/QUO Tthankou Kyle
Just to let this out I am Kyle from ourdisneylife so reading this thread has been entertaining and sometimes hurtful to say the least
so so very sad poor Cheryl , don't go away darling just take sometime and breathe , gutted for you

Snapdragon5

Anyone here still watch shady AF "See Shaun Vlog"? Full admission.........my husband and I hate-watch them. Not so much since lockdown, but their WDW trips were always good for laugh. Now when I think of them, I think about how they took money from Laura and Gareth over the Florida Villa drama from Fall 2019 (I think it was then) and started watching Shaun be sleazy in so many other ways we had overlooked.
Shady AF is how I'd describe them too. I can't work them out at all. When you couldn't mix with other households he joked about moving in with another couple (I cant remember there names, he still mingles with them) so he could go around the UK theme parks. Then the sexual references to his wife when her dad is there. Mind blowing!!! My brother sent me his video when I was planning a disney trip for disability info ... no idea why as its mostly him filming other 'vloggers' 😴

duffy1234

Chatty Member
Yaz and Ash are only going because they’re desperate to be the first to get new Disney vlogs out. They did that last time Disneyland Paris reopened and got a lot of views and new subscribers out of it. They also know they shouldn’t be going because there’s hardly any other Brits who are going for opening so they’re just being selfish!
what's wrong with ash, I heard she was poorly