Disney Vloggers #2 Ears We Ego Again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like Jackie and Kyle were next up to be invited by Universal.

They went to a creators/media day yesterday for Velocicoaster.

Reactions: 1
Which UK vloggers have done the Disney Bahamas cruise? I've watched Adam Hattan and L&R. My mam and sister have flights vouchers to use and they are thinking of doing a Bahamas cruise next Feb or March and I want to send them links to UK vloggers doing the cruise but when I search YT I'm getting Americans.
I think the Woody's Box 2019 blog has a Bahamas DCL cruise.

Is it just me wondering how Knappily are going to eeek 6-7 vlogs out of their trip to Wales and Cornwall?! 😴

Also, latest ad... describes herself as a ‘Loungefly addict’ - owns two Loungefly bags. 🤮 some people will do anything for an ad!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is it just me wondering how Knappily are going to eeek 6-7 vlogs out of their trip to Wales and Cornwall?! 😴

Also, latest ad... describes herself as a ‘Loungefly addict’ - owns two Loungefly bags. 🤮 some people will do anything for an ad!
Scrolling through Instagram the other day I came across someone who was an actual loungefly addict. They must have had a good 60 odd bags 😮

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Scrolling through Instagram the other day I came across someone who was an actual loungefly addict. They must have had a good 60 odd bags 😮
I honestly wonder how people genuinely afford all these loungefly bags 😂 i’m on a facebook group for them and people pay like £200 for some of them, some even go for much more than that! They’re all beautiful bags but just how much do people actually use them!

You can see the desperation in her eyes in that ad 😂

Reactions: 3
I did mention these on the past thread as I really enjoy their content too. 😃 Just really enjoying the everyday living in Orlando and not all Disney related too!
See I really just can’t with these guys anymore, initially I found them quite endearing but as time has gone on I’m just finding myself turned off. I used to participate in her posts on Instagram and she was always pretty good in replying or even just liking a reply but she’s getting very selective now… and it’s not that she isn’t reading them because she is, she is liking all the posts sucking up to her or giving her content. I’m also pretty turned off when I see her begging for followers on all the Facebook groups, I just don’t like it, think she’s getting a little big headed

Reactions: 5
See I really just can’t with these guys anymore, initially I found them quite endearing but as time has gone on I’m just finding myself turned off. I used to participate in her posts on Instagram and she was always pretty good in replying or even just liking a reply but she’s getting very selective now… and it’s not that she isn’t reading them because she is, she is liking all the posts sucking up to her or giving her content. I’m also pretty turned off when I see her begging for followers on all the Facebook groups, I just don’t like it, think she’s getting a little big headed
Me too, and seems to be looking for freebies quite a lot. She mentioned in one of her stories about their Target wish list being all bought, did they mention to their followers about it?

Screenshot_20210612-090337.png
Those “huge” announcement they pretend to have up their sleeves, that end up being incredibly boring, basic stuff lol so annoying.

Kyle Pallo might be one of the cringiest vloggers to me, and so awfully clickbait-ey. Like his dumb April fools joke. He is one greedy little mofo, and he’s really not the sharpest tool in the shed. I saw him in the parks once, and he was incredibly disruptive, loud and annoying. I like his video quality, and the fact that he puts out daily videos, but he’s a major tool. His sister should take over the channel, I really like her.
You mean clickbait-ey like this?

They are the biggest drama queen's going and just make themselves laughable and can't be taken seriously. They're like the worst of the paparazzi with no scruples and only see dollar signs and view numbers.

Honestly i swear disney vloggers think they are saving lives or something

Does anyone know of the clothing company Kingdom Threads? They also have a vlog channel which I think is called All About The Kingdom. The owner Emily has got to be one of the most rude and miserable people I've ever encountered! She is ALWAYS moaning about her customers and I can't get over their crazy lead time then too often it's "sorry guys today's post didn't leave us, so if you were expecting your parcel to be dispatched today it won't be oops sorry"

Reactions: 6
Does anyone know of the clothing company Kingdom Threads? They also have a vlog channel which I think is called All About The Kingdom. The owner Emily has got to be one of the most rude and miserable people I've ever encountered! She is ALWAYS moaning about her customers and I can't get over their crazy lead time then too often it's "sorry guys today's post didn't leave us, so if you were expecting your parcel to be dispatched today it won't be oops sorry"

YES ! I unfollowed her due to this, I can’t believe she’s even that big because of how rude she is! I have bought a couple things from her but there are many other small businesses that are much nicer and have amazing designs! I thought I was one of the only ones who found her rude since everyone is always raving about her stuff!

Reactions: 7
Oh god, Travelling Magical have done a video of tier lists of rides at Disneyland Paris. Aside from the hilarity of having 2 people watching their premiere (like what is the point when there’s yourself and one other person watching 😂😂), they have so little clue about Disneyland Paris!

“Don’t think the Indiana Jones ride will be there for much longer”….literally had a complete rebuild during the park closure.

“Ooh I don’t think the cars ride will be there for long with the new cars land” …there’s no cars land, there is a re-themed tram tour.

“The Star Wars theme fits so well with the theming of space mountain” …ah yes, that well known Steampunk part of Star Wars.

They use footage from Attractions 360 throughout (you didn’t quite cut out the branding on the Peter Pan ride head) and their camera is so loud trying to focus (I assume it’s their camera, but maybe they live with crickets). Absolute shite 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
YES ! I unfollowed her due to this, I can’t believe she’s even that big because of how rude she is! I have bought a couple things from her but there are many other small businesses that are much nicer and have amazing designs! I thought I was one of the only ones who found her rude since everyone is always raving about her stuff!
I unfollowed too because of this - sooo rude and the lead time is baffling - other companies turn it around so much quicker and have much nicer designs

Reactions: 3
How did he not know which day they were leaving for Nassau for the cruise? I guess they were debating a flight day of instead of day before?

Oh god, Travelling Magical have done a video of tier lists of rides at Disneyland Paris. Aside from the hilarity of having 2 people watching their premiere (like what is the point when there’s yourself and one other person watching 😂😂), they have so little clue about Disneyland Paris!

“Don’t think the Indiana Jones ride will be there for much longer”….literally had a complete rebuild during the park closure.

“Ooh I don’t think the cars ride will be there for long with the new cars land” …there’s no cars land, there is a re-themed tram tour.

“The Star Wars theme fits so well with the theming of space mountain” …ah yes, that well known Steampunk part of Star Wars.

They use footage from Attractions 360 throughout (you didn’t quite cut out the branding on the Peter Pan ride head) and their camera is so loud trying to focus (I assume it’s their camera, but maybe they live with crickets). Absolute shite 😂
They’re honestly so clueless but try to act as if they know everything 🤣🤣🤣 I cringe so much watching them I don’t understand how they get as many views as they do cause duck sake they’re shockingly bad and desperate to be youtube/instagram famous 😂

I unfollowed too because of this - sooo rude and the lead time is baffling - other companies turn it around so much quicker and have much nicer designs
So glad more people have done the same! It’s when she does questions and then she gets raging when people ask certain questions ! These are your customers have some manners/respect towards them

Reactions: 4
Yes! We talked about her a bit on the last thread. I bought a top for my husband after seeing some good reviews a while back but once I actually started following her and seeing how rude she could be I swiftly unfollowed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.