Disney Vloggers #2 Ears We Ego Again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahah I love this! Who are the vloggers you’s hate watch😂?
We watch anyone and everyone but here’s some of our personal “favourites”😂:

GetBinky - they drive us up the wall, especially my other half as he cannot stand the way Del talks. We’ve found ourselves saying “bink bink” to each other as a joke 🤢 has anyone noticed how much money they suddenly seem to have?!

Nathan Staker - he seems nice enough but he is very desperate to be friends with everyone in the world! I swear he’s only 21, why is he hanging out with middle aged couples all the time?

ReevesFamilyAdventures - Simon seems nice enough but Lisa is constantly talking over him and she always has her hand on his shoulder which makes me feel a bit weird 😂 I have heard she’s not particularly nice in person!

TravellingMagical - we found them through this thread and now can’t stop! Their dynamic is so odd and she always looks like she’d rather be anywhere else but on camera. Plus how are they always being sent freebies?😒 Their vlogs are terrible and their instagram photos aren’t even good!

Crystal Olivia - never seen her mentioned on here (could be wrong!) but found her on Instagram after TravellingMagical shared one of her posts and oh my word, she is something else! She always talks about being a big Disney fan but knows nothing😂 she also doesn’t have a job but moans about how busy her life is… highly entertaining if you are bored!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know Dels mum passed away so not sure if that’s the reason with money, but I was thinking the same they bought that big house and getting loads of work done/new furniture/fancy bbqs then also they’re hoping to go to florida in September too for Jens bday! I don’t understand the Bink Bink nickname? They pure refuse to share the reason of it, even tho their channel is called Get Binky

Oh i’ve never heard of Crystal Olivia before, just had a wee nosey at her instagram and just saw her post about having depression/stress, that’s such a shame glad she’s able to find confidence through youtube but I totally get you about people not having jobs then moaning about being busy and exhausted and it’s like try doing a days work lol 🙄

I mention Travelling Magical a lot on here just cause of terrible they are, I honestly cringe for them so much! I don’t understand the freebies either! It just annoys how they think they’re disney parks experts! But seriously how many times do they tell their engagement story 😬😂

I totally get you about Nathan Staker, i’ve only watched couple of his videos he seems nice enough but it’s weird!

Reactions: 1
Welcome!

ReevesFamilyAdventures - Simon seems nice enough but Lisa is constantly talking over him and she always has her hand on his shoulder which makes me feel a bit weird 😂 I have heard she’s not particularly nice in person!
Yes! The constant talking over each other is so irritating. I saw Lisa was removed from a Disney Facebook group for something that “wasn’t her fault” and “lies being spread about them”. I can’t find any more about it though, do you know anything?!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Oh i’ve never heard of Crystal Olivia before, just had a wee nosey at her instagram and just saw her post about having depression/stress, that’s such a shame glad she’s able to find confidence through youtube but I totally get you about people not having jobs then moaning about being busy and exhausted and it’s like try doing a days work lol 🙄
Yeah I’m glad that YouTube gave her some confidence and has helped her but something that really grinds my gears about Crystal is how she’s so desperate to become an influencer :rolleyes: she has openly said she wants youtube to be her job but she doesn’t even create very good content so it confuses me!

She recently went to London with her partner and when they got home from the trip said she had such a busy day because she had to put some washing on and unpack a tiny suitcase! She also said at the start of her vlogs that she was too scared to use the tube but then at the end of the vlogs said she didn’t even realise such a thing existed… she makes zero sense!

Yeah I’m glad that YouTube gave her some confidence and has helped her but something that really grinds my gears about Crystal is how she’s so desperate to become an influencer :rolleyes: she has openly said she wants youtube to be her job but she doesn’t even create very good content so it confuses me!

She recently went to London with her partner and when they got home from the trip said she had such a busy day because she had to put some washing on and unpack a tiny suitcase! She also said at the start of her vlogs that she was too scared to use the tube but then at the end of the vlogs said she didn’t even realise such a thing existed… she makes zero sense!
Awww she sounds attention seeking to me lol might do a little hate watching myself on her videos 🤣 it’s frustrating when people just want everything yet don’t wanna work hard to get it

The freebies Travelling Magical get aren't always freebies. There's plenty of sites you can sign up through to get affiliate links, and a lot of them (particularly the ones they've worked with like Very Neko, Zavvi...anything The Hut Group basically) have a "send us an email for a discount code generated for your audience". Throw in a #ad, say you've received a parcel from Zavvi, and here's a personalised discount code and it looks like you're suddenly working closely with them when in fact you've just bought stuff with your own money.

Hahah I love this! Who are the vloggers you’s hate watch😂?
I hate watch The Lodge Guys and I know there's a whole thread for them, which I'm active in!

I cannot watch get Binky and find it weird to read he won't say why he calls her f***ing Bink Binks

Most others I only watch their Disney content or suffer through regular crap

Travelling Magical are new to me and their videos are shocking, he has no idea how to hold a camera and she doesn't want to be there

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Me too, and seems to be looking for freebies quite a lot. She mentioned in one of her stories about their Target wish list being all bought, did they mention to their followers about it?
Oh yes, that wish list. She just happened to share the wish list then spat the dummy out when someone dare question the sincerity of it! They do seem to be loaded, assume rich parents or a mega amount of debt 😱

Reactions: 2
Emily Enchanted is super sassy and obnoxious in her last few videos. Guess she's over the boyfriend, or at least over-pretending to be.

She seems to have adopted Besties as the name for her stans, and why not, since she can't keep real life besties. Also her Besties are commenting she and her vlogs have "Polly Pocket energy"... Polly Pocket like kids' dolls. Girl, aren't you in college?

Tom Does Disney is super creepy ... and was arrested in April for false imprisonment and domestic violence (strangulation).

• Wow
Emily Enchanted is super sassy and obnoxious in her last few videos. Guess she's over the boyfriend, or at least over-pretending to be.

She seems to have adopted Besties as the name for her stans, and why not, since she can't keep real life besties. Also her Besties are commenting she and her vlogs have "Polly Pocket energy"... Polly Pocket like kids' dolls. Girl, aren't you in college?
I tried to watch a video of her but she’s so obsessed with herself I had to turn off 😂

• Haha
Another thing that I can't stand is all the posed nonsense for vlog cover photos.

It's usually a shocked look with hands on face or a wide open mouthed shot. It is so cringey and reeks of desperation.

Edit - Travelling magical are terrible for it. Then again they are just terrible in general !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Another thing that I can't stand is all the posed nonsense for vlog cover photos.

It's usually a shocked look with hands on face or a wide open mouthed shot. It is so cringey and reeks of desperation.

Edit - Travelling magical are terrible for it. Then again they are just terrible in general !!!
Yeah I agree, it's an extension of click bait titles. Tbf many youtubers do it and it's recommended good practice to draw views, but personally I'm less likely to watch. I try to find more authentic vloggers

Have any of yous watched Ashley and Emma’s new Legoland Windsor Vlog with BritishLife and Nathan Staker? Why does Ashley have to compare everything they do to Disney or Universal? It’s so annoying to watch! :rolleyes:

I have said before but genuine Disney Vloggers are Mr David and Mr Ian,I love them they are down to Earth guys who have proper jobs alongside YouTube and are hilarious esp Ian with his innuendos and I now keep saying hello you lol

they don’t accept freebies saw a vlog recently where someone offered to send them some wax melts for their burner and they declined and bought them off the persons shop instead.

their recent center parcs trip was hilarious esp on the boats I was crying laughing 😂

they are more relatable than others yes they have LOTS of Disney stuff in their TINY flat but you do feel they spend within their means

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Have any of yous watched Ashley and Emma’s new Legoland Windsor Vlog with BritishLife and Nathan Staker? Why does Ashley have to compare everything they do to Disney or Universal? It’s so annoying to watch! :rolleyes:
I'm not sure I can put myself through that!
I was watching a WDW series of theirs and she is one moody cow, a friend said she's not always like that but it was unbearable! Although it was funny (sorry) when they checked into their hotel, a little mermaid room but it wasn't ready so they gave them a lion king room......she was decked head to toe in Little Mermaid dress, ears etc, she was so moody and didn't cheer up at all!

• Haha
Just took a look (couldn't bare to watch the whole thing) but he even said that the security reminded him of Disney & Universal.

Nathan Staker seems to think he is the Legoland cock of the walk. A new Paul UK Disney in the making?

I'm not sure I can put myself through that!
I was watching a WDW series of theirs and she is one moody cow, a friend said she's not always like that but it was unbearable! Although it was funny (sorry) when they checked into their hotel, a little mermaid room but it wasn't ready so they gave them a lion king room......she was decked head to toe in Little Mermaid dress, ears etc, she was so moody and didn't cheer up at all!
I don’t blame you, it was painful! She was miserable as sin for most of this vlog too. She just seems extremely rude to me and always find something to moan about!
Yes that was hilarious to me😂 I remember one of their videos in WDW where they complained about a Cast Member (at Hollywood Studios I think) who didn’t smile at them and they were going on and on about it. Kept saying that all cast members should be happy all day just because they work at Disney😒

How are we all feeling about Yaz and Ash visiting DLP today for the park re-opening? They appear to have had the required tests but honestly, is there any need just yet! I mean sure, I guess many of us would like to go to the parks however I would not deem it essential!

Reactions: 5
How are we all feeling about Yaz and Ash visiting DLP today for the park re-opening? They appear to have had the required tests but honestly, is there any need just yet! I mean sure, I guess many of us would like to go to the parks however I would not deem it essential!
This annoys the crap out of me, they should not be going! It's not essential travel! (Just seen on their stories that France now allow entry for non essential travel if you've had both vaccines.....how have they had both already, I'm 41, booked the day my age group was released and my 2nd is next month)
How are they allowed into the country?

Sam4God is going too, she has flown to Austria to visit family then onto Paris to visit DLP. She gets away with it as she has an EU passport

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.