Disney Vloggers #2 Ears We Ego Again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
aww yeah totally get you, as the saying goes “work hard play hard” lol! If you can afford it, fastpass is worth every penny, and I feel like people shouldn’t have to hide they are able to afford fastpass and made to feel bad about it, theres many things I wish I could afford but don’t make others feel bad about it! But when your at Disney and get an FOP fastpass, there is no better feeling skipping past that queue 😂

Haha I love this 🤣
It’s like driving like an asshole in a BMW, the arrogance comes with the purchase!

Reactions: 1
Not so much smug but proud of what I can provide for my family. Years ago when we first started going to theme parks I was so jealous of families who could afford fast passes. At that time we couldn't even afford the entry price and went everywhere using Tesco Clubcard. I distinctly remember the day when I watched people swanning past me and I determined to work my socks off and work my way up in my career to be able to afford these little luxuries. It was and still is bloody hard work but for me it's worth it to be able to afford to buy fast pass (and stay in nice hotels, which again was a pipe dream at one point).
Fastpass is free at disney though?

Well, it was. But we were talking about people buying fast passes, which you have to do at pretty much every other theme park (obvs not Europa Park either).
ah yeah sorry. fastpass is the Disney trademark name for it so assumed you were talking just about disney.

Has anyone seen one of the comments on the Knappily’s Legoland vlog calling them Karen’s? Made me chuckle!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m loving that Cheryls claws are coming out, clearly coming out the other side of the gloom. Honestly the break up will be the making of that girl, can’t wait till she has a fit new man on show and Paul suddenly realises he’s fucked up majorly

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’ve just seen Cheryl’s tiktoks and all I can say is YOU GO GIRL. You deserve way better than Paul!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’ve just seen Cheryl’s tiktoks and all I can say is YOU GO GIRL. You deserve way better than Paul!
whats her tiktok Name?

I don’t understandWhy Seeshauneat and his wife and his minions can travel around to meetup with lots of other minions when he’s wife is so unWell, the vaccine doesn’t stop you getting covid so why risk it?

Reactions: 2
whats her tiktok Name?

I don’t understandWhy Seeshauneat and his wife and his minions can travel around to meetup with lots of other minions when he’s wife is so unWell, the vaccine doesn’t stop you getting covid so why risk it?
Her tiktok name is Cherriepie860 - I hope she finds someone who treats her they way she deserves to be treated!

Seeshauneat annoy the hell out of me, I find it very hard to watch them anymore. He seems like a horrible man and they’re always putting Caroline’s health at risk just for a tiny amount of views.

Her tiktok name is Cherriepie860 - I hope she finds someone who treats her they way she deserves to be treated!

Seeshauneat annoy the hell out of me, I find it very hard to watch them anymore. He seems like a horrible man and they’re always putting Caroline’s health at risk just for a tiny amount of views.
selfish shite

thank you. Love that she isn’t letting a spineless self absorbed arse ruin her life

ive struggled to watch them for a while now, even hate watching. he Is a horrible man, his only friends seem to be other vloggers but he can’t seem to keep the same circle for long. He was friends with despicable 3 for a while and get binky too. There was another fella who was friends with him When shaun and his wife was best friends with Gareth and his wife but he doesnt seem to be around anymore. The only public argument I know of is the one with Gareth, does anyone know what happened with the despicable 3?
they must Eventually See him for what he is and How he uses people to boost His views and channel. I wonder if Paul will remain close now that shaun has outed his relationship with Danielle in his vlog

(I keep editing to try and correct my spelling)

I must agree here so many time he sadly puts his need for views and subs above her health. Everyone they have met with should be wise enough to say no too though given her health and situation.

He’ll probably say it’s good for her and his mental health though as an excuse, you know the man that abused others mental health when it suited him.

He is one horrid person, and deserves his comeuppance.

Not seen Cheryl’s TikTok but will check it out I agree with the majority here she deserves happiness and to be treated like any partner should be.

thank you. Love that she isn’t letting a spineless self absorbed arse ruin her life

ive struggled to watch them for a while now, even hate watching. he Is a horrible man, his only friends seem to be other vloggers but he can’t seem to keep the same circle for long. He was friends with despicable 3 for a while and get binky too. There was another fella who was friends with him When shaun and his wife was best friends with Gareth and his wife but he doesnt seem to be around anymore. The only public argument I know of is the one with Gareth, does anyone know what happened with the despicable 3?
they must Eventually See him for what he is and How he uses people to boost His views and channel. I wonder if Paul will remain close now that shaun has outed his relationship with Danielle in his vlog

I haven’t seen or heard of anything in particular happening between them and Despicable 3. Jim is chatty with Gareth on twitter so may have just taken his side after their falling out. Steph and Jim come across as decent people so I imagine they wouldn’t want to be friendly or associated with twats for long!

I haven’t seen or heard of anything in particular happening between them and Despicable 3. Jim is chatty with Gareth on twitter so may have just taken his side after their falling out. Steph and Jim come across as decent people so I imagine they wouldn’t want to be friendly or associated with twats for long!
they do seem like decent people,one of the few vloggers I would watch every single video of!

Reactions: 3

do you mean Jason? now vlogging as JJ Extra?

I thought Gareth had left Twitter after the issues with Shaun?

do you mean Jason? now vlogging as JJ Extra?

I thought Gareth had left Twitter after the issues with Shaun?
i didn’t know he had a new channel, yess that’s him. that must be why I haven’t seen him around, I assumed it was just another one of shauns fall outs.

he is still around on twitter as GarethGLHQ. he deleted the youtube twitter I believe but he came back a few months later

I can't get over how some of these 'Disney influencers' have like 2k subs and think they're gods gift.. Seeshaunidiot is one of those.

I am glad to see Cheryl taking swipes as Paul on her IG story :LOL:

Reactions: 4
Has anyone seen one of the comments on the Knappily’s Legoland vlog calling them Karen’s? Made me chuckle!
Oh this is amazing. Dashing off to have a look. Is this the vlog where they complained? They do a lot of complaining actually… I can’t even be bothered to hate watch her at the minute.

Oh this is amazing. Dashing off to have a look. Is this the vlog where they complained? They do a lot of complaining actually… I can’t even be bothered to hate watch her at the minute.
Complains about Merlin one week, is hosted by them the week after 🙄 if I didn't dislike Merlin before I do now.

The things that have annoyed me the most recently are;
- the smugness
- the dancing
- the singing
- pretending she's not part of an MLM then flogging her plans and shakes and lord knows what else
- ignoring the kids, presumably the dog too, for content
- the performance parenting/organising (that bloody planner)/ eating (recently moaning that one meal was 800kcals, how bloody terrible).

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.