Disney Vloggers #2 Ears We Ego Again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Two things:

Paul has massively traded down from Cheryl with the dumpling he's now dating.

Cheryl was absolutely right not to have a child with the despicable piece of tit.

Reactions: 12
Playing devils advocate...

If Paul was set on having children and then his wife turned round and said no she no longer wanted children, I can see this causing a breakdown in a marriage. Which is neither ones fault.

If then during the marriage breakdown Paul started to get attention from outside, I can see how lines could be blurred perhaps. But then if the marriage was over by this point, again neither is to blame. There is no evidence to say anything started before the marriage was over is there?

Men are strange creatures and during a breakup will crave attention they are or have been lacking. Us women tend to behave like caterpillars in a cocoon before emerging as beautiful butterflies. By this point the man has usually realised his mistakes and regrets what's happened.

Will be interesting to see how things play out from here.

Reactions: 3
Playing devils advocate...

If Paul was set on having children and then his wife turned round and said no she no longer wanted children, I can see this causing a breakdown in a marriage. Which is neither ones fault.

If then during the marriage breakdown Paul started to get attention from outside, I can see how lines could be blurred perhaps. But then if the marriage was over by this point, again neither is to blame. There is no evidence to say anything started before the marriage was over is there?

Men are strange creatures and during a breakup will crave attention they are or have been lacking. Us women tend to behave like caterpillars in a cocoon before emerging as beautiful butterflies. By this point the man has usually realised his mistakes and regrets what's happened.

Will be interesting to see how things play out from here.
i don’t think she no longer wanted children. I think she didn’t want his child anymore Because he turned into an hole. It’s clear that YouTube and the opinion of the SND group is more important to him than his wife and/or trying to save his marriage. if my wife terminated a child we had longed for, I’d be taking a good look at myself and my actions, or supporting my wife who may be going through something, not looking for attention from a new madam. The fact he’s now dating a fangirl rather than someone local or from work etc says a lot. its all about ego with him

Reactions: 17
i don’t think she no longer wanted children. I think she didn’t want his child anymore Because he turned into an hole. It’s clear that YouTube and the opinion of the SND group is more important to him than his wife and/or trying to save his marriage. if my wife terminated a child we had longed for, I’d be taking a good look at myself and my actions, or supporting my wife who may be going through something, not looking for attention from a new madam. The fact he’s now dating a fangirl rather than someone local or from work etc says a lot. its all about ego with him
this is the kind of thing every woman wants to hear , thanks for your comment , your wife is very lucky

• Heart
Reactions: 10
View attachment 631240
Who is this i spotted? A vloggle will always out their own. I wonder if Karen minds us sharing this as its on YouTube so I’m guessing not.
How the hell did you spot this?! Amazing detective skills! I would never have recognised them!
Really feel for Cheryl, finding out your ex has moved on so quickly, and then just slotting back into their little vlogging friends with a replacement woman. Awful.

These vloggers are so ridiculous, you'd think they were on a movie sent with their massive cameras, and fur microphones. Get a life, and have fun. It just looks so pathetic when you see another vlogger film another vlogger.

Reactions: 4
Just been watching Yaz and Ash & Sam4God’s insta stories and Yaz & Ash have already told their followers they’ll be back soon! Whereas sam4god’s going on about how she’s sad that she doesn’t know when she can come back! At least sam4god seems more honest and reasonable in her stories! I think Yaz & ash have really shown they only care about views on this trip because by the looks of it they’re already planning another trip!

And from looking at their channel, they went to Disneyland Paris twice last summer too! Twice within just 2 months! In the beginning of the pandemic! When vaccines weren’t even a thing!

So much for caring about social distancing measures in Disneyland! I still can’t believe they’ve done this with Yaz being unwell too , makes no sense to me.

I have no problem with people doing what they want as long as it’s legal and of course it’s their decision etc…. but Yaz and Ash really have no shame and are so contradicting and hypocritical.

Reactions: 3
So much for caring about social distancing measures in Disneyland! I still can’t believe they’ve done this with Yaz being unwell too , makes no sense to me.

I have no problem with people doing what they want as long as it’s legal and of course it’s their decision etc…. but Yaz and Ash really have no shame and are so contradicting and hypocritical.
It doesn’t make sense does it?! If you’re so bothered about places being busy and people following social distancing etc, why go to a Disney park (known for being notoriously busy and popular)!!?

And I agree - I have no issue with people going to places on the amber list, as long as they are able to follow guidelines responsibly on their return home and isolate as advised 🤷🏻‍♀️ I don’t think people should be shamed for doing this - if I had the funds I’d be on a plane to somewhere hot right now! 😔🤣 this issue is people going to places “at risk” and then not isolating/following precautions when back home 👎🏼

Reactions: 2
Also looking at their views they aren't exactly in high demand

• Haha
It doesn’t make sense does it?! If you’re so bothered about places being busy and people following social distancing etc, why go to a Disney park (known for being notoriously busy and popular)!!?

And I agree - I have no issue with people going to places on the amber list, as long as they are able to follow guidelines responsibly on their return home and isolate as advised 🤷🏻‍♀️ I don’t think people should be shamed for doing this - if I had the funds I’d be on a plane to somewhere hot right now! 😔🤣 this issue is people going to places “at risk” and then not isolating/following precautions when back home 👎🏼
To be that worried that you take your own bedding, just stay home. There is a difference between the Amber list and the FCO guidance. France is essential travel only at the moment, regardless of quarantine requirements. It means insurance etc likely invalidated.

Reactions: 5
That Marvel Hotel room tour Yaz & Cash did was shite, even by their low standards. Were they so desperate to upload that they didn't bother with basics like lighting and editing? And then it just stopped abruptly. Very shoddy work.

Reactions: 4
Just been watching Yaz and Ash & Sam4God’s insta stories and Yaz & Ash have already told their followers they’ll be back soon! Whereas sam4god’s going on about how she’s sad that she doesn’t know when she can come back! At least sam4god seems more honest and reasonable in her stories! I think Yaz & ash have really shown they only care about views on this trip because by the looks of it they’re already planning another trip!

And from looking at their channel, they went to Disneyland Paris twice last summer too! Twice within just 2 months! In the beginning of the pandemic! When vaccines weren’t even a thing!

What makes me laugh about Yaz and Cash is that they said the reason they rushed to DLP for opening is because Yaz is ill and therefore won’t be able to travel soon. That’s obviously not true if they’re planning to go on another trip very soon. They always try to justify themselves and it very often makes zero sense! They’re desperate for views and attention. It’s very clear their only goal is to become big Disney “influencers” 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I thought Yaz already had her operation, I’m sure it wasn’t that long ago? Or is she due another one or something? I hope she’s okay, she really shouldn’t be travelling if she isn’t well or still recovering from an op

Reactions: 1
Yeah I found their reason for going very weird too! Like just be honest and say you want views! They don’t even seem to have a real passion for DLP! I wonder if they’ll still keep going to Disneyland when they’re allowed to travel to Walt Disney world again

I thought Yaz already had her operation, I’m sure it wasn’t that long ago? Or is she due another one or something? I hope she’s okay, she really shouldn’t be travelling if she isn’t well or still recovering from an op
I can’t remember exactly what Ash said (there’s been thousands of stories since 😂) but it seemed like she was having surgery soon and so would be stuck in the house for a good while!

Yeah I found their reason for going very weird too! Like just be honest and say you want views! They don’t even seem to have a real passion for DLP! I wonder if they’ll still keep going to Disneyland when they’re allowed to travel to Walt Disney world again
As soon as they’re allowed to Florida, I’m sure they’ll forget DLP ever existed! I get the feeling DLP is just a filler for WDW.

I have to say, it’s a real testament to how nice Mr
David and Mr Ian are to put up with the sheer idiocy of the homophobic, transphobic morons that inhabit their Facebook group.

What are you referring to?
Some one shared a photo they’d seen asking “Should the words mum and dad be replaced with gender neutral terms?”
Not sure why it was shared in that group tbh it’s never going to end in a peaceful discussion!

Some one shared a photo they’d seen asking “Should the words mum and dad be replaced with gender neutral terms?”
Not sure why it was shared in that group tbh it’s never going to end in a peaceful discussion!
I saw that and thought that's what you meant, but that's not the Mr's faults. I really think that they try to keep everyone happy but won't put up with unnecessary tit, and honestly that post had less than 30 comments when you posted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.