Disney Vloggers #2 Ears We Ego Again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Although I’m not bothered about people travelling (as I want to), I’m not a fan of Yaz & Ash.
Haha yes this is more or less how I feel. People con do what they want as long as it's legal.... But I've tried and tried and can't see anything genuine about Yaz & Ash. So I can't warm to them at all.

I honestly think there's a good chance the US won't open up this year. They are close to back to normal. In a country that huge why risk the delta or other variants. We are screwed, ironically brexit was meant to allow us to control borders and Boris failed. I'm a couple of months its going to be hearing into autumn here.
I agree that there's a chance the US won't open at all this year.... but as much as I hate some of the selfish Disney vloggers, I'd feel quite bad if none of the UK vloggers can make it to Florida for the 50th! Though it'd also be funny to see their reactions.... is the 50th in September or October? Because it's really not that far away!

Reactions: 2
Haha yes this is more or less how I feel. People con do what they want as long as it's legal.... But I've tried and tried and can't see anything genuine about Yaz & Ash. So I can't warm to them at all.
It's not technically legal though as although France allows UK visitors with 2 vaccinations the UK say only essential travel to Framce, and as much as I would love to go, visiting Disneyland Paris is not essential

It's not technically legal though as although France allows UK visitors with 2 vaccinations the UK say only essential travel to Framce, and as much as I would love to go, visiting Disneyland Paris is not essential
I mean its definitely legal, maybe just not recommended? I'm a member of so many Disney groups on FB and see a lot of vaccinated people on there going to DLP soon despite it being amber. So I don't think Yaz & Ash are unique, a lot of people will travel to Amber countries this summer and f the government didn't want them to, they could've made it illegal, but they haven't. I guess as long as you can quarantine on return and are willing to pay for all the tests, it's up to you.

Reactions: 4
All those extra costs of quarantinig and testing must be worth it to them? Or they will argue they are travelling for their "business", but if that's the case just go on a Disney staycation cruise?

Yaz and Ash can't make that much off youtube, their following and views is pretty small really. I also wonder how much their tshirt business makes.

Reactions: 1
Someone commented a few pages back that he cheated on her, told her he didn’t love her anymore, moved out, moved back in to try falling back in love with her but kicked her out 2 weeks later. People on this forum are doubting that’s true but we have mutual friends and the story Cheryl told was that he told her didn’t love her anymore and wanted a divorce. She missed out the cheating part but it wouldn’t surprise me. To be honest I wouldn’t be shocked if it was with Zoe from the British Life. She used to do all of Get Binky,s editing until Jen accused them of having an affair. She only joined that Saturday night thing to get back at Del because him and Paul don’t get on
Doesn’t Zoe have a relatively new partner though? I could be confusing her with someone else but thought she got into a new relationship over lockdown. Unless they broke up!

Thing is with yaz and Ash and people like them, they are basically making money off others work and creativity and it doesn't sit well with me. Without disney they'd have no business, all they do is tweak something disney related and slap it on a tshirt

Thing is with yaz and Ash and people like them, they are basically making money off others work and creativity and it doesn't sit well with me. Without disney they'd have no business, all they do is tweak something disney related and slap it on a tshirt
I often also wonder if Disney is ok with it? I guess they must be because so many people do it, but I agree that it's a bit... cheeky

Reactions: 3
I often also wonder if Disney is ok with it? I guess they must be because so many people do it, but I agree that it's a bit... cheeky
I think they get away with it as they narrowly avoid copyrighted stuff. But its basically the disney equivalent of knock off designer gear you'd get down a market

Reactions: 4
Someone commented a few pages back that he cheated on her, told her he didn’t love her anymore, moved out, moved back in to try falling back in love with her but kicked her out 2 weeks later. People on this forum are doubting that’s true but we have mutual friends and the story Cheryl told was that he told her didn’t love her anymore and wanted a divorce. She missed out the cheating part but it wouldn’t surprise me. To be honest I wouldn’t be shocked if it was with Zoe from the British Life. She used to do all of Get Binky,s editing until Jen accused them of having an affair. She only joined that Saturday night thing to get back at Del because him and Paul don’t get on
oooooh drama!!!

never watched the british life so unsure who Zoe is! But that’s crazy about Get Binky, poor Jen I really hope it wasn’t true cause Jen does seem really nice even tho Del is annoying! But also how mental is it that she edited for them tho? Like wtf 😱 is that why they hardly have any florida vlogs even though they class themselves as florida/disney vloggers😂

Reactions: 3
Doesn’t Zoe have a relatively new partner though? I could be confusing her with someone else but thought she got into a new relationship over lockdown. Unless they broke up!
I heard they broke up. Either that or she’s being very private about him. maybe wrong there though as i don’t follow any of the Saturday night group too closely, they make my skin crawl. Cheryl hasn’t openly said he cheated but the rest of the previous poster,s comments are true, I’m just assuming that part is aswell. How Paul managed to take interest in someone other than himself is a mystery to me lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I heard they broke up. Either that or she’s being very private about him. maybe wrong there though as i don’t follow any of the Saturday night group too closely, they make my skin crawl. Cheryl hasn’t openly said he cheated but the rest of the previous poster,s comments are true, I’m just assuming that part is aswell. How Paul managed to take interest in someone other than himself is a mystery to me lol
If he did cheat, it’s a mystery how more than one woman was interested in him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
oooooh drama!!!

never watched the british life so unsure who Zoe is! But that’s crazy about Get Binky, poor Jen I really hope it wasn’t true cause Jen does seem really nice even tho Del is annoying! But also how mental is it that she edited for them tho? Like wtf 😱 is that why they hardly have any florida vlogs even though they class themselves as florida/disney vloggers😂
as Annoying and arrogant as he is, I’d like to think he respects Jen too much to do it to her but who knows

One assumes it went something like this:-

I've fallen for someone else Madam.
Me.
It really is Me. Not you.
Vlogception.
Pack your bags.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thing is, you should not travel to amber list countries. It’s really clear.

It’s open for essential travel. So e.g your Nan is poorly and lives in India, but it’s red so you can’t travel. Your Nan is poorly and lives in France, it’s Amber so as it’s essential, it’s important enough to risk the travel.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 7
One assumes it went something like this:-

I've fallen for someone else Madam.
Me.
It really is Me. Not you.
Vlogception.
Pack your bags.
🤣 This is hilarious.

I can't work out what happened with them. I don't think he had an affair with Zoe otherwise she would have disappeared but she carried on with SND. I also think Cheryl would be have been telling people about it.

🤣 This is hilarious.

I can't work out what happened with them. I don't think he had an affair with Zoe otherwise she would have disappeared but she carried on with SND. I also think Cheryl would be have been telling people about it.

to clarify, this is just me speculating that IF he had an affair, my immediate guess was Zoe. If the affair part of the break up is true then I agree, I think Cheryl would be telling people. I know I would be! I was surprised they bought DVC because they wanted to start a family. I think pauls ego enjoyed the attention from YouTube and they Now want different things

Yaz and Ash can't make that much off youtube, their following and views is pretty small really. I also wonder how much their tshirt business makes.
Exactly. They are pulling in less than 300 views a day. I think US based Disney YouTubers may pull in $6-$10 USD per 1000 views. So they aren't making but a few bucks a day (I am in USA, so convert that to whatever you call it over there. I know it is pounds, but I often hear other terms too...

to clarify, this is just me speculating that IF he had an affair, my immediate guess was Zoe. If the affair part of the break up is true then I agree, I think Cheryl would be telling people. I know I would be! I was surprised they bought DVC because they wanted to start a family. I think pauls ego enjoyed the attention from YouTube and they Now want different things
I remember watching a vlog after the bottom of the you-tube barrel had been scraped and dumped on a poor, unsuspecting Seaworld and the dynamic between Paul, Cherly & Zoe seemed strange to me. I think there could be something in it too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.